Author Topic: The "ART" of Michelle Hussein Obama :( EW!  (Read 4364 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
The "ART" of Michelle Hussein Obama :( EW!
« on: October 07, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »
  Here is soome of Hussein Obamas wifes art:   :P    http://blacksnob.blogspot.com/2008/06/michelle-obama-and-slave-blood-caper.html   <<<when the link opens, look at the second pic down.  That is how she wants to do America. 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: The "ART" of Michelle Hussein Obama :( EW!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »
that is the most unattractive photo of Michelle I have seen.  I guess the pickings are slim.  they all look like that.

"Above: Michelle Obama, below: Painting "The Battle On San Domingo," a depiction of the Haitian Revolution, the most successful slave revolt in history."

so she lives, breathes, and devours these slave revolts.  hope they are hanging in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, for Barry to admire, otherwise he will get in trouble. 

does anyone know if these are up for sale?  we would love to have one of these staring us in the face in perhaps the master bedroom.

“Why are they attacking Michelle Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, and not really attacking, to that degree, her husband?” Steele asked. “Because he has no slave blood in him. He does not have any slave blood in him, but Michelle does.” Atlanta Journal Constitution."

btw, Laura Bush is the First Lady.

what are they talking about?  who is being attacked for a gruesome painting that the potential First Lady has painted.  who knows about this magnificent hidden talent of hers and why should Obama be attacked because he doesn't have slave blood in him, like she does.  these people are not playing with a full deck, are clinically paranoid, and anyone that votes for Obama, needs a psych evaluation ASAP. 

ETA: You said look at the slave picture.  i just saw the Obama faces EW is right. :yuck:

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 10:00:13 AM by jaime »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »

EW! Jaime- this is one SCARY painting u know? Thats what he plans to do with the pale-face here in USA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 01:38:21 PM »
My take on her art?  Lousy asthetics, terrible compositions, frightening subjects.  I can see why the liberals love her so much.  She represents their view so well.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »
Do they make small, waterproof paintings that can be placed in the bottom of a toilet?
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »
Where's the self portrait?
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »
Where's the self portrait?

she can't look in the mirror, too ugly.  very funny posts all.  i came back to this thread to share w/my friends LOL.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 10:36:22 AM »
Do they make small, waterproof paintings that can be placed in the bottom of a toilet?
:::D
I'm sure someone will make them.
Jane Fonda smiles up from the toilets of our local VFW.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »
that is the most unattractive photo of Michelle I have seen.  I guess the pickings are slim.  they all look like that.<snip>

in some of the first pictures shown of her in this forum, she really looked like a man or an ape. Back when barack wasn't so far ahead..

One where they were at a table, that was the worst one.

GOT IT! I found the picture.   I just went to google images and type michelle obama ugly

HERE IT IS!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 11:15:19 AM »
that is the most unattractive photo of Michelle I have seen.  I guess the pickings are slim.  they all look like that.<snip>

in some of the first pictures shown of her in this forum, she really looked like a man or an ape. Back when barack wasn't so far ahead..

GOT IT! I found the picture.   I just went to google images and type michelle obama ugly

HERE IT IS!!!

Welcome to The Planet of the Ape's 2009. Everyone get ready because its coming fast.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »
this is one ugly sister q_q.  this is before they "fix" her, you know, the $25,000 stylists but her behind you could use as a shelf, her eyes are scary ugly, then under her bottom lip is some type of oddity, probably an oversized tongue w/no where to go except there :P.  then when they style her, she's still a mess.  Most of the dresses she where are horrendous, there was one with purple, black and white diagnonal stripes.  Oy vay.  They straighten her hair, but will burn her scalp so the kink still shows.  no amount of make up can help.  she needs to be dressed in black, like the witch that she is, because her hips and tush are gigantic.  She cannot wear aqua, she looks like a mountain, red is out of the question and she wears that, she looks like a fire engine....it's hopeless  :beast:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 01:29:29 PM by jaime »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »
this is one ugly sister q_q.  this is before they "fix" her, you know, the $25,000 stylists but her behind you could use as a shelf, her eyes are scary ugly, then under her bottom lip is some type of oddity, probably an oversized tongue w/no where to go except there :::D :Pthen when they style her, she's still a mess.  Most of the dresses she where are horrendous, there was one with purple, black and white diagnonal stripes.  Oy vay.  They straighten her hair, but will burn her scalp so the kink still shows.  no amount of make up can help.  she needs to be dressed in black, like the witch that she is, because her hips and donkey are gigantic.  She cannot wear aqua, she looks like a mountain, red is out of the question and she wears that, she looks like a fire engine....it's hopeless  :beast:
She is what she is.  You can put lipstick on a orangutan and you still have an orangutan.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
here is another bad one..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 11:30:36 AM »
I must say though..

once they did michelle obama up.. got rid of the afro, westernized her..

she looks OK for a black woman, even good for a black woman!
in her best pictures she's not ugly.

There are one or two pretty black women, like 0.001% maybe(I've only ever seen one or two in my life), and michelle obama is not one of them. But in her best pictures she's probably in the top 10% of black women. That's still better than some really ugly white girls

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »

Talk about a BLACK Christmas

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:33 AM »

She is what she is.  You can put lipstick on a orangutan and you still have an orangutan.
[/quote]

lol.....that sounds like the lipstick "controversy."  :laugh:

my friends who live in Las Vegas, took me to the Stardust [they renovated it.  it's nice now] so near one of the entrances my goofy friends said, "Go up there w/the orangutan and get your picture taken w/him.  He's the famous one that appeared in all the Clint Eastwood movies."  Stupidly, I went up on this small platform, hardly big enough for me and the organgutan and as fast as lightning, he put his arm around me, and it was heavy! then he looked at me with the full smile ;Dyou should have seen the photo of me and orangutan.  then i fell asleep later and they put the photo up against my rear, and took a picture of me :-[ :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 11:37:43 AM »
I must say though..

There are one or two pretty black women, like 0.001% maybe(I've only ever seen one or two in my life), and michelle obama is not one of them. But in her best pictures she's probably in the top 10% of black women. That's still better than some really ugly white girls

:o :o :crazy:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 11:39:35 AM »
I must say though..

:o  :thumbsdown:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »

Excuse me...
I have been contacted by an orangutan who like a suit filed against you for comparing it to Michelle Obama.
 :::D :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

lol.....that sounds like the lipstick "controversy."  :laugh:

my friends who live in Las Vegas, took me to the Stardust [they renovated it.  it's nice now] so near one of the entrances my goofy friends said, "Go up there w/the orangutan and get your picture taken w/him.  He's the famous one that appeared in all the Clint Eastwood movies."  Stupidly, I went up on this small platform, hardly big enough for me and the organgutan and as fast as lightning, he put his arm around me, and it was heavy! then he looked at me with the full smile ;Dyou should have seen the photo of me and orangutan.  then i fell asleep later and they put the photo up against my rear, and took a picture of me :-[ :::D
I wonder if the Obama's will set up one of them platforms at the White House for photo ops with Michelle.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »
VERY disturbing.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 01:21:26 PM »
VERY disturbing.

Briann- the MOST serious looking painting is the one where the black people are cutting peoples heads off.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »

GOT IT! I found the picture.   I just went to google images and type michelle obama ugly

HERE IT IS!!!

Welcome to The Planet of the Ape's 2009. Everyone get ready because its coming fast.

q_q, the time has come and it's already here.   the indoctrination was orchestrated, planned and executed by the Obama camp.  We can thank ORCA for this.  love your Planet of the Apes reference :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
She's nowhere near as ugly as Theresa Heinz Kerry.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »

Talk about a BLACK Christmas

looks like a typical neighbor celebrating a black Christmas probably taking a stroll around the neighborhood singing carols along w/their neighbors Bill Ayers and Louis Farrakhan.  Pardon me, Farrakhan lives around the corner from the Obamas, but we've been told by David Axelrod and other, that he's never Farrakhan and Obama claims, despite distributing $50M for Ayers, while on the Annenberg Council, distributing funds for school age children, not to improve reading, writing, math and science by for "radical political teachings," as stated in the application Bill Ayers filled out.  Just a typical X-mas :crazy: