Author Topic: "The machine guns and silencers of Chaim Ben Pesach" - 2nd Peace Now smear video  (Read 1743 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                           בס''ד

Peace Now has produced a second smear video against us.

In this video, Peace Now challenges my claim that I am law-abiding by showing pictures of machine guns and silencers seized by the FBI when I was arrested in 1986. Peace Now argues that I cannot be law-abiding if I possessed machine guns and silencers.

But we do not claim that I was law-abiding in 1986, when as the National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League I led a very violent campaign to liberate Soviet Jewry. However, that was 22 years ago. Since 1986, I have indeed been a law-abiding citizen.

Interesting to see how Peace Now calls me a "Jewish terrorist" in the video even though I did not kill or injure anyone. I merely damaged Soviet Nazi property to liberate over 1 million Jews who were being held hostage behind the Iron Curtain. But when the Arab Muslim Nazis murdered thousands of innocent Jews, Peace Now did not call them "terrorists" - Peace Now called them "moderates" and "partners for peace".

Once again, these videos only help us by bringing us more attention and publicity.

In any event, please help us by doing two simple things:

a. Rate the videos "1", which is the lowest possible rating.

b. Support JTF and attack Peace Now in the "Comments" section.

Here is the smear video:

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
This will only help us those fools pulled the article because they saw it helped up and they put another one up that is powerful stupid
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Where got the Peace Now people the photos?

In any way a great collection.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I would like to remind people that you can rate it a "1" every 24 hours.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just told those suckers to 'suck on it!'.

I cant believe the lengths these cretins go to defame the movement. They are certainly in bed with those who want to destroy Israel. There is no other explanation as to why they hate the Jewish nationalist ideal. This is the true Zionism and we want Zion now.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
                                                                                                           בס''ד

Peace Now has produced a second smear video against us.

Strange for the UK: "This video is not available in your country."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Chaim is 'Pieces now' lieing some of those weapon models were not available in 86 and why would someone have a silencer on fully automatic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
some nice good looking guns...but um...they're just pictures of guns...He can take a video of a nuclear bomb and claim you have one...lol :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, are these really pictures of your firearms?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
How many Uzi's does one man need?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WHO is AntiChaimBenPesach????  Why is he so obsessed by you?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Nice guns. I have twice as much respect for Chaim now.   :clap:
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
some nice good looking guns...but um...they're just pictures of guns...He can take a video of a nuclear bomb and claim you have one...lol :laugh:

One of the videos did have one. I don't know if it's still on Zootube. It was ridiculous though.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
I would be 100% in support of Chaim having the access and command control for the nuclear codes.

:nuke:
Iran, Turkey, Detroit
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
This is Crazy! Jewish Terrorist? Schmucks!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
At least if Chaim used them they would go off in the right places.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Done.  It seems with each new video, the peace now crew makes themselves appear even dumber.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think they may drive traffic this way.
Curiosity killed the cat.  Let's hope they are creating lots of 'curious cats'.
I gave them a '1' vote and left a comment.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim is 'Pieces now' lieing some of those weapon models were not available in 86 and why would someone have a silencer on fully automatic

When the FBI arrested me, they seized numerous weapons that the JDL possessed. Most of the weapons were not mine but I was held responsible for them under the RICO racketeering statute where all members of a conspiracy are held responsible for the actions of their codefendants.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
If Peace Now wants to make dozens of anti-CBP videos, it will be to their detriment.  They will increase the number of hits JTF.org gets!

Come on, promote JTF you self-hating Bolshevik Jews!  Your treason will only serve to promote us!

Go JTF!!

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Second-to-last pistol in the first picture - that's a Beretta 92 or 96 right? Those are good ones. And an M4 carbine also? Was that an actual full-auto? Anyway the gun laws in New York are ridiculously restrictive, to the point of being communist. The only people allowed to have guns are the people who are rich enough to pay off the politicians who make the laws, and the politicians themselves. Why do you still live in New York anyway, Chaim? Why don't you move to somewhere in the Midwest where you can have actual freedom and not have to deal with the insane creatures who inhabit New York? What is holding you there? Come to Indiana!