Author Topic: Why does ADL support Homo Marriage?  (Read 4458 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why does ADL support Homo Marriage?
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:48 PM »
The ADL is a joke, they have done so much harm to the Jewish people as a whole that it's not even funny, it's a double edged sword. They remind me of the black rights movements that complain about slavery, then they try to push their liberal leftist agenda down peoples throats.

I'm not trying to demean what has happened to Jews, but the ADL does it the wrong way. Abe Foxman and his chronies are using the "guilt syndrome" and using the "holocaust" to push their own political views and gain sympathizers.

The ADL has supported homosexual marriage just like they supported Barak Obama and they supported taking away Americas right to have guns. The group has no place in America and shouldn't be taken serious.

I prefer the Jewish Virtual Library anyways.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 12:57:57 PM »
q-q and Pheasant- Obama is SATANIC, evil, and ANTI- SEMITIC. Look on Lisas blog how his Foriegn advisor Samantha Powers WANTS to INVADE Israel- you all do NOT know what has happened here, the markets started crashing BECAUSE of HUSSEIN obama, he IS a muZlim, he admitted it, he ALSO STILL HAS NO BIRTH CERT.
  He is a DISASTER to USA to Israel and to ANYTHING that is FREE. We are telling you the TRUTH, and this is our nation, the man is a SICKO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
q-q and Pheasant- Obama is SATANIC, evil, and ANTI- SEMITIC. Look on Lisas blog how his Foriegn advisor Samantha Powers WANTS to INVADE Israel- you all do NOT know what has happened here, the markets started crashing BECAUSE of HUSSEIN obama, he IS a muZlim, he admitted it, he ALSO STILL HAS NO BIRTH CERT.
  He is a DISASTER to USA to Israel and to ANYTHING that is FREE. We are telling you the TRUTH, and this is our nation, the man is a SICKO.

I say in the videos that he is a Muslim because his father was a Muslim and that makes him a Muslim, unless he stands up and completely repudiates it. We all know he's sympathetic to Muslims and Islam, and said he would stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction for them.

I do think that perhaps QQ and Pheasant are correct about his actual belief in Islam though. I can't see someone as arrogant as Obama prostating himself five times a day. He may be more of a secularist with sympathies toward Islam, and a Muslim by birth.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
Yes you are right, he is satanic, evil and anti-semitic.

But he is no practicing Muslim. He has strong symphaties for them but his perspective is, like q_q said, those of an outsider who watches things from a distant point of view.

Basically Husseins relation to Islam is like mine to Judaism. We are both attrackted to it, but we know we will never be a part of it ...   :::D

Or do you think Obama will hit Michelle, put his children in a Burka, will pray five times the day and in addition to that he will only eat halal food and will stop drinking alcohol?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »

I say in the videos that he is a Muslim because his father was a Muslim and that makes him a Muslim, unless he stands up and completely repudiates it. We all know he's sympathetic to Muslims and Islam, and said he would stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction for them.

I do think that perhaps QQ and Pheasant are correct about his actual belief in Islam though. I can't see someone as arrogant as Obama prostating himself five times a day. He may be more of a secularist with sympathies toward Islam, and a Muslim by birth.

I am sorry folks, but NO Christian OR Jew has a name of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, UNLESS they ARE a moZlem.  Also, there is NO Christian OR Jew that I know, that has EVER 'slipped' up and said: "It is true that John McCain has not mentioned my MUSLIM faith"  But HUSSEIN obama DID, it is also in his majesty's best wishes that b4 he does ANYTHING, he wants to visit an ISLAMIC nation.
 Sorry- I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »
ALSO- tell me WHY he CAMPAIGNED with his COUSIN FOR Sharia LAW in KENYA, IF he is a "Christian" NO FOLKS, NO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:37 PM »
That was a very interesting slip. I think he may be a Muslim, just not a really strict follower of it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 02:40:27 PM »
That was a very interesting slip. I think he may be a Muslim, just not a really strict follower of it.

I kind of agree because he has been seen eating pork and drinking alcohol 2 things muslims do not do

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
ALSO- tell me WHY he CAMPAIGNED with his COUSIN FOR Sharia LAW in KENYA, IF he is a "Christian" NO FOLKS, NO.

Yes, he supported his cousin in Kenia.

But I see it nearly daily in Europe, that leftists support quranimals.

Like I said before, he loves Islam and feels sympathy for it, but he is no Muslim, but a typical leftist. All speeches of him I heard have a very anti-religious subtune.

Imo he didn't believe in god. I would call it a partially culturally Muslim, if at all.

This doesn't mean, that he is less dangerous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »

Yes, he supported his cousin in Kenia.

But I see it nearly daily in Europe, that leftists support quranimals.

Like I said before, he loves Islam and feels sympathy for it, but he is no Muslim, but a typical leftist. All speeches of him I heard have a very anti-religious subtune.

Imo he didn't believe in G-d. I would call it a partially culturally Muslim, if at all.

This doesn't mean, that he is less dangerous.

He believes in Tribalism, He thinks he ought to support his evil clan in Kenya, and he has to help the Black Americans stick it to the White man.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »
Yes, he is very loyal to his family on his fathers side.

If my father had done such things like his father had done, I would speak a prayer for the dead and would erase him out of my memory.

Obama is a case for the psychater.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 03:18:05 AM »
  I am sorry folks, but NO Christian OR Jew has a name of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, UNLESS they ARE a moZlem.  Also, there is NO Christian OR Jew that I know, that has EVER 'slipped' up and said: "It is true that John McCain has not mentioned my MUSLIM faith"  But HUSSEIN obama DID, it is also in his majesty's best wishes that b4 he does ANYTHING, he wants to visit an ISLAMIC nation.
 Sorry- I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree.

I guarantee that since he went to that "church", he could comfortably talk about "his christian faith" too. And i'm sure he'd think he means it(in his way, he does).

Liberals do that.  Lots of liberal jews talk about "their jewish faith".

It does mean that he identifies with certain themes he sees in islam..  His "church" bookstore had lots of islammic books.

Regarding his name.  There is an issue there.  It wouldn't be such a big deal if he just had the name he was given by birth. But it is significant that as a kid, other kids knew him as Barry, but he decided to this day, to be called Barack instead of Barry.  It is a name from arab/islammic culture. It does show sympathies and identification.

Generally speaking, somebody in america, and his name is barack, you'd think he was a muslim.  But if you look at the whole picture, it is not the case.  Not many muslims would go to a church. Even a "church". And he didn't do it out of core religious beliefs.  Now he has left it he doesn't attend anywhere.

Somebody as intelligent as him , If he believed his religion properly, he wouldn't have chosen a house of worship where the pastor was just a political hound.  He would be reading the core text of the religion and studying it. Infact, if he was serious he wouldn't go near that place!
It's not just that he is not practicing, he doesn't have the core beliefs..

an atheist, daniel dennet, said something interesting,

There's belief in G-d, and there's
believing in belief in G-d.

I realised that alot of liberals , most even, have the latter but not the former. Obama is one of them. I'm sure he likes the idea of lifting people up(listen to him speak!), and he knows that religion can do that. I'm sure the relationship between the pastor and the congregation interested him, as well as sympathy with what the pastor stood for.  I bet alot of US senators are like that.. They don't believe in G-d, but they believe in believing in G-d.
Rabbi Jacob Schochet pointed out in a debate, that it's well known that if you believe in something, (be it yourself, or somebody that believes in you, or anything), then it can "fix you up".  So Obama saw that believing in G-d lifts people up.. so he believes in that.  Most liberals are like that..  They just wouldn't admit that they don't believe in G-d. 

note- I don't expect people to look into him, but a warning about daniel dennett , when he talks to the public he appears very fair.. very honest, very unbias.  I saw a clip of him talking at a conference of atheists. There he really "came out" , he said he's a member of a group called "the smarts", the name is no coincidence, they're smart and religious people are dumb , e.t.c. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 04:01:29 AM »
Daniel Dennet is relatively smart, I suppose, but not honest.  If you pay attention to what he says, you can see that he has alterior motives than genuine inquiry.  Watch his debate with Denesh D'Souza on youtube for many exmples of this.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 04:08:20 AM »
Daniel Dennet is relatively smart, I suppose, but not honest.  If you pay attention to what he says, you can see that he has alterior motives than genuine inquiry.  Watch his debate with Denesh D'Souza on youtube for many exmples of this.

Dennett is well known as a brilliant philosopher.. I even heard a very good rabbi with a philosophy background say that he thought he was honest.   And he does appear honest, much of his work is. But the speech he gave at the atheist conference revealed a bit more about his views, things he wouldn't have wanted said to a regular audience.

can you give an example here of what he said in the denesh debate there that was not honest..

I think I saw the debate with him and that denesh guy..
I recall denesh brought things up ,and dennett said this is the area of whatever physics and to have a proper discussion we would need an expert.  Denesh didn't take him up on that, and dennett didn't push him to. You could look at that and say that dennett was being more honest.
I would like to know what you thought regarding that debate that made you think dennett was dishonest.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 04:15:21 AM by q_q_ »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 04:29:12 AM »

Dennett is well known as a brilliant philosopher.. I even heard a very good rabbi with a philosophy background say that he thought he was honest.   And he does appear honest, much of his work is. But the speech he gave at the atheist conference revealed a bit more about his views, things he wouldn't have wanted said to a regular audience.

can you give an example here of what he said in the denesh debate there that was not honest..

I recall denesh brought things up ,and dennett said this is the area of whatever physics and to have a proper discussion we would need an expert.  Denesh didn't take him up on that, and dennett didn't push him to. You could look at that and say that dennett was being more honest.
I would like to know what you thought regarding that debate that made you think dennett was dishonest.

Well as I recall, there were several examples during this debate of Dennet's dishonesty, but two examples come immediately to mind.  First, was his characterizations of D'Souza's beliefs.  This is a very common tactic in discourse among atheists.  They set up a straw man by characterizing their opponents as daft and then dispute those ideas, when in fact, D'Souza's Christian faith is far more deep and complicated than Dennet makes it out to be.  This is dishonest.  The second example that I remember is Dennet's call to have a curicular ammendment in public education.  Dennet asks for a course for primary grade children that looks at religion from an anthropological perspective.  While I think that religion does have anthropological roots that are worthy of study, I think you will find that Dennet's motives are to discredit religion.  It is clear to me that Dennet wants to position religion as some kind of anthropological failure, a type of group self-destructive behaviour.  That he would want to cast religion in this light is indicative of his desire to systematize atheism.  The atheists are a proselytizing lot.  Dishonesty is a tool of their trade.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 05:19:47 AM »

Well as I recall, there were several examples during this debate of Dennet's dishonesty, but two examples come immediately to mind.  First, was his characterizations of D'Souza's beliefs.  This is a very common tactic in discourse among atheists.  They set up a straw man by characterizing their opponents as daft and then dispute those ideas, when in fact, D'Souza's Christian faith is far more deep and complicated than Dennet makes it out to be.  This is dishonest.  The second example that I remember is Dennet's call to have a curicular ammendment in public education.  Dennet asks for a course for primary grade children that looks at religion from an anthropological perspective.  While I think that religion does have anthropological roots that are worthy of study, I think you will find that Dennet's motives are to discredit religion.  It is clear to me that Dennet wants to position religion as some kind of anthropological failure, a type of group self-destructive behaviour.  That he would want to cast religion in this light is indicative of his desire to systematize atheism.  The atheists are a proselytizing lot.  Dishonesty is a tool of their trade.

I don't know about denesh's beliefs.

Regarding Daniel Dennett , I agree that he does have an agenda to wipe out religion belief..   What he pushes (and he pretends this is honest and innocent), is that all school children should be taught about various world religions from a purely factual basis, what they believe. 
(he never said anything about anthropological.. He himself is trying to find explanations for how religions develop.. He has some wrong theories that religions start off wild and people change them to make them domesticated, but this is not what is proposing to be taught as a mandatory education to kids)
So, he would want , say, islam taught about, as a muslim would understand it. And Chrsitianity as a religious christian would understand it, e.t.c.   purely unbias, objective thing.   And he thinks it's unethical to just teach a child one and block out others.  He thinks that just as reading writing and arithmetic are mandatory, so this should be too.

the reality is that if that were done , it would give kids lots of "leeway" if they want to be rebellious.. it could cause them doubts(could be due to weakness by which their religion is presented), and that could lessen the seriousness by which they study their own religion.   (that's bad if their religion is the truth)

If a kid gets bored studying his one, he might want to learn about another one. This is a problem when the kid has no good reason and the parent believes one religion to be true and another false.

If one believes that a religion is true, then they wouldn't want to be forced to teach their kids about others.   If one doesn't then they wouldn't want to be forced to teach their kids about any.
Daniel Dennett wants to teach this, not for his kids.. not for atheist kids. But for all the religious kids.

The fact of a religious person teaching about another religion, can suggest that it is important.   this gives a false picture to the child of the importance of other religions, and it will lessen his own.  A truly religious person sees it pointless to learn about other religions (unless there is a very good reason, like countering it. And certainly tobe forced to is very bad)..  Reading writing and arithmetic are essentials. basic cooking skills are a better candidate for mandatory education than religions.

he thinks religions are false and he wants to rubbish them, that's why it's important to him to teach all of them to kids. To cause strife/problems.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 10:17:55 AM »
he chosed his "church" only after he started his politiall career, becouse Americans woud not elect open atheist or muslim. And don't forget that high rank muslims like saudi princess, or top Iranian mullahs do drink alcohol and use other "sinfull" western inventions becouse Sharia law is only instrument of keeping low ranks muslim masses and women under "islam" - submission.  Mahomet  (piss be on him) was living a life contrary to his own commandments and despite or maybe thanks to this is a role model for every muslim. Stop treeting islam as religion it's totalitarian ideology and people fighting for this couse like BHO are allowed by Koran to use taqiya and kitman to further it's agenda. 
Why he chosed Islamic name when Christain Arabs use Christian  ones? His both fathers were muslim so he's muslim acording to sharia so why all those islamic groups like CAIR or HAMAS support him instead of caling for his death as apostate? They don't regard his "baptism" in Farakhan loving church was valid and  so do I.   
Ortodox Jews (and Israeli imigration authorities) do regard converts to reform Judaism as goyim and this is what keeps Israel on surface against the wave of turd world "rice Jews". 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »
Leftists sometimes support Muslims rights to live their life as they want, eating Halal, especial services for them, which is not wrong itself. If they live in Europe, certainly, they must have the means to live according to their beliefs as far as they don't force anybody to follow them (not even their relatives, since they cannot supercede freedom laws). The problem with them is that most support violence in one way or another, and perhaps they should never be allowed into Europe.
But supporting Sharia Law enforcement goes beyond of supporting individual freedom, it's just the opposite, it's supporting their "right" to impose Islam on others. That is not Leftism, but ISLAMIC EXTREMISM, and if done by an American citizen, it's high treason. American tradition is supporting religious freedom and separation between religion and civil law. Is he American or a Muslim anti-American?
Someone said that he is not a Muslim, just because he doesn't pray five times a day, and her daughters don't wear burqas... well, perhaps he is not a practising Muslim, and even don't believe in Islam, but he stills supports Muslims to behead any "infidel". It would be silly, since they would also behead him, if he's not practising, but anyway it's dangerous!!!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 11:10:37 PM »
The ADL is gay.  They should call it the ADLGBT (Alliance of the Degenerate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered).
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!