Author Topic: I have reported this site to the FBI  (Read 6091 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have reported this site to the FBI
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 08:09:05 AM »
By serendipity I came across this site which contained a lot of racial hatred towards blacks, threatened terrorism to a group of people. It has become a haven for hardened racist. Such hatred can lead to violence. Consequently, I have decided to report this site to the FBI.

Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

FREEZE.. All you Jews are all under arrest for insulting blacks and will be deported to the nearest concentration camp ASAP.   

The sadest thing is, in America, it'd probably be both left wing Jews and left wing Gentiles who would be doing this to right wing Jews and Gentiles. I'm absolutely furious with all the white people supporting Obama. They want their fellow whites to die or they don't care.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 01:38:11 AM »
By serendipity I came across this site which contained a lot of racial hatred towards blacks, threatened terrorism to a group of people. It has become a haven for hardened racist. Such hatred can lead to violence. Consequently, I have decided to report this site to the FBI.

Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

FREEZE.. All you Jews are all under arrest for insulting blacks and will be deported to the nearest concentration camp ASAP.   

The sadest thing is, in America, it'd probably be both left wing Jews and left wing Gentiles who would be doing this to right wing Jews and Gentiles. I'm absolutely furious with all the white people supporting Obama. They want their fellow whites to die or they don't care.

They are all ignorant idiots who don't know right from wrong, good from evil, RIghtous from Un-Righteous........they walk on slippery slopes....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 01:49:07 AM »
You know, it is clear this idiot came to try to distrupt this forum and it didn't work, so without further, I will lock this thread so we won't have anymore distruption from it.  We got more important things to deal with like an election then some 5th grade low IQ moron.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!