Author Topic: I have reported this site to the FBI  (Read 6090 times)

Offline Neel11

• New JTFer
I have reported this site to the FBI
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:00:13 AM »
By serendipity I came across this site which contained a lot of racial hatred towards blacks, threatened terrorism to a group of people. It has become a haven for hardened racist. Such hatred can lead to violence. Consequently, I have decided to report this site to the FBI.

Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I have reported this site to the FBI
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:45:04 AM »
TROLL ALERT!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 03:17:17 AM »
Neel,

I just had to laugh when I read this.

JTF is a 100% completely legal organization, a civil rights group, and one of the biggest sites on the internet fighting the real racism (like those that claim hitler didn't "finish the job"). We could honestly not care about someone's color of skin or nationality. We care about what groups of people do and we believe in common sense instead of political correctness. If you can't see what's going on around you, then feel free to do what you wish.

Do you honestly think we haven't heard such nonsense before? I'm not really sure what you are trying to prove. I suppose it takes all types. Obviously, you like to make ridiculous threats so you are banned.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 03:22:29 AM »
By serendipity I came across this site which contained a lot of racial hatred towards blacks, threatened terrorism to a group of people. It has become a haven for hardened racist. Such hatred can lead to violence. Consequently, I have decided to report this site to the FBI.

Sincerely,

^^^^^^^ self hating jew ?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 03:44:45 AM »

Sincerely,

I have reported Neel to the gay men's health crisis

From a concerned citizen

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 03:50:15 AM »
 :P

He he he
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 04:03:41 AM »

Sincerely,

Thank you, Neel for being a good Nazi Block Watcher.

Don't worry, when we take power we will extend to you the level of freedom of expression that you have extended to us.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 06:26:05 AM »
Dear concerned citizen, as an occasional poster and nothing else, most of the anti-black posting which I have seen on this site is directed either towards affirmative action per se, or to it's consequences in terms of white perceptions of blacks. From my position as one of the very few whites in S. Africa ever to have have held a significant position in the ANC through an entirely black vote, I think that my credentials are probably equal to your own. From this background I can assure you that there are any number of educated blacks in S. Africa who are not at all happy with the consequences of affirmative action. I am sure that much the same applies in the USA, except that affirmative action there is even less justified. As for the Arabs, Islamic militarism is now internationally recognised as being above any law, and the PC brigade is to blame for this. The JTF website has never advocated violence against anyone.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 06:37:48 AM »
This is an open forum. Some coments may be or sound racist but what about those site which are anti-Semitic themselves? Recently, Google was asked to remove JewWatch (a clearly antiSemitic website) from the first place in their search but refused. As far as I know there are no antidiscriminatory laws in USA regarding speech, and this dominion is dot com, thus American.
If I had to report each site who advocates Pelestinian armed resistance, aka suicide bombing, I'd need 100 years to complete the list for my report!!!
Don't be silly, concerned troll!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »
I don't have anything to hide. Oh and by the way, it's not against the law to be racist even if someone is one.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 07:03:55 AM »
What a clown!! I am sure that the FBI monitors most forums on the Internet and JTF would not even raise an eyebrow. People like this need something to keep themselves occupied or they start to become annoying. I have a few suggestions for things they could do but this is a religious forum. Besides I am sure they have been told enough times by others already.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 07:51:04 AM »

Serendipity? Are you kidding me? Are you this pretentious in the real world?

Anyway, I literally laughed out loud when I read this. For that, I thank you.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
  The NY FBI I talk to every month, hell they PROTECT us, they PROTECT me.
  Some people are SO friggin STUPID.  Dont these people REALISE that WE ARE THE HUNTED ones?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 04:51:05 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »
You reported it to F.B.I. :laugh: :laugh: bunch of lazy bastards i tell my brother all the time get a real job :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 09:19:53 AM »

Sincerely,
Neel11 do you know m4Egypt     

http://us.beemood.com/neel11

http://us.beemood.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
You reported it to F.B.I. :laugh: :laugh: bunch of lazy bastards i tell my brother all the time get a real job :::D :::D

MORD your funny, you need a good girl SOON, you DESERVE it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 09:46:31 AM »

MORD your funny, you need a good girl SOON, you DESERVE it.
T/Y :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »
Dear Concerned Idiot,

I'm sure the FBI will prioritize your complaint. :laugh:

Come back and see us real soon :P

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »

Sincerely,

Hey Neel let me introduce you to my friend Ben-Dover!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »

Shoot the NY FBI I talk to every month, hell they PROTECT us, they PROTECT me.
  Some people are SO friggin STUPID.  Dont these people REALISE that WE ARE THE HUNTED ones?

Paulette, you need a comma after the word 'shoot'.

Otherwise, the first four words of your post could be mis-interpreted.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 11:25:38 AM »
Does this 'concerned' citizen really think that the FBI has never heard of JTF?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 11:26:54 AM »
What will happen to JTF if and when Obama becomes Dictator?

Will there be a government crack-down?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:18 AM »
It may become a crime to be white.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »

Sincerely,

Hey Neel let me introduce you to my friend Ben-Dover!

ROFL

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Sincerely,

I have reported Neel to the gay men's health crisis

From a concerned citizen

LOL