Author Topic: GUNS you will NEED if obama gets in office! READ  (Read 1255 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
GUNS you will NEED if obama gets in office! READ
« on: October 26, 2008, 09:49:35 PM »
First and foremost, remember the phrase "NEVER AGAIN", history repeats it's self if you let it, remember the warsaw ghetto uprising

I made this post on another section of the forum but more people should see this. Understand if Obama gets into office, we are going to have a real problem on our hands, yes crime will increase, so will black thugs coming into our homes, but the real problem is when nazis and muslims use this as a opportunity to wage a race war on Jews. Remember the Jews in the warsaw ghetto who kept the Nazis at bay for months despite the limited resources they had, this is a good opportunity for members to invest in some rifles, they are cheaper than a lot of people think you can get a quality bolt action rifle for as low as 60 dollars or a semi automatic rifle for about 225 dollars (sometimes less if you get lucky). I have included some links, where to buy rifles, ammo you need, and videos how to operate these firearms.

7.62 x 39 is really cheap right now and much better than that dinky NATO round 5.56 x 45 which is going up to 350 dollars per box of 500 rounds (what a rip off!) I paid 139 dollars for 700 rounds of 7.62 x 39 and at least I know whoevers unlucky to be on the receiving end isn't going to get back up.

5.56 x 45 is what our military uses for the m16's and what most modern rifles are now being chambered in, this round is inefficient to get the job done, it's more of a wounding round. Stay away from it!

This is why you should not use a 5.56 x 45 or an AR15 (m16/m4)

I recommend if you can, everyone should have at least a handgun, but you should have a rifle as well if you need to flee to the country. You can get a Yugoslavian SKS for 225 dollars! Their legal practically everywhere in the US, their milled receiver so their built very well, and good for accuracy. You don't even need magazines, load up a stripper clip 10 rounds and that's it. I even have videos that show how to field strip them.

You can buy it here

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/SKSGUN07.aspx

Special deal on Romanian ammo 7.62 x 39 for 129 dollars

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Hot_Shot_7.62x39_123grn_FMJ.html

video how to field strip a SKS and clean it

Part 1:

Part 2:

I know a number of marines including a Jew who I talk to on paltalk who has nothing but good things to say about the SKS.

If you don't want a semi-auto and you want something even cheaper, you can get a Mosin Nagant bolt action rifle in .308, same rifle used in the Soviet Union against the Nazis, it's still a accurate firearm and you can get one as low as $60!!!

You cannot use 7.62 x 39 ammo in it, it uses a larger round known as .308, i'll post links where to buy one.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww.aimsurplus.com%2facatalog%2fHot_Shot_7.62x39_123grn_FMJ.html&WD=nagant%20mosin&PN=Russian_Model_91_30_7_62x54R_Mosin_Nagant.html%23a317#a317

$69.95

Buy the ammo here

German .308 500 rounds for 209 dollars

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/German_.308_NATO_147grn_FMJ.html

you can view fieldstripping video for a mosin-nagant here

If you have the money, and live in a area where you can have it, buy an AK-47. Get a G Spec or a Romanian WASR10, you can get them for about 400 dollars, prices are going up a lot. Magazines are really cheap right now.

I don't care what you've heard about the AK47, I don't care that terrorists use it, I don't care it was a communist invention, this rifle will save your life. US troops have gone against orders in Iraq on many occasions to use AK47's. It fires the 7.62 x 39 round, perfectly suitable, it's reliable as hell, very little to nothing can go wrong with it, very few parts, you can bury this thing in sand, mud, water, rust the hell out of it and it will still fire. You want something with little fuss and a lot of power, get the AK47 if you are able to.

you can buy this rifle at centerfiresystems

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/AKAGUN20.aspx (CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA)

here are additional magazines.

4 mags (30 rounders) for 39.99 dollars

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/PKG-4AKST.aspx

ammo is 7.62 x 39 which you can buy here

Special deal on Romanian ammo 7.62 x 39 for 129 dollars

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Hot_Shot_7.62x39_123grn_FMJ.html

video on how to fieldstrip a AK47, it's one of the easiest

Guys, G-d forbid we end up in another situation like the holocaust, yeah that handgun will be useful for a few shots taking out thugs coming in your home, but if we end up in another situation like the warsaw ghetto, your going to need a precision type of firearm. These were the rifles used to kick out donkey in vietnam, a firearm has no loyalty, use what works.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:44:28 PM by White Israelite »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: GUNS you will NEED if obama gets in office! READ
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 02:40:39 AM »
I guess no one cares, oh well. I'll check in the morning if anyone replies I guess.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:46:27 AM »
Hi, I hear AK47 are notorious for jamming..  But, is there anyway you can acquire M-16's for civilian use?  I suppose that is only a military gun.   I am not a gun expert but did some reading on the internet.  I hear Israel has invented one of the best guns in the world and has smallest problem with jamming.   Anyone have any idea how one could acquire such a gun?  I suppose this is all for military use.  However, I do hear that police officers in Ohio now are using some of these higher tech Israeli guns as they have deemed them more efficient.  I would like to know also what a person can do to get fully automatic weapons vs semi-automatic. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:10 AM »
Hi, I hear AK47 are notorious for jamming..  But, is there anyway you can acquire M-16's for civilian use?  I suppose that is only a military gun.   I am not a gun expert but did some reading on the internet.  I hear Israel has invented one of the best guns in the world and has smallest problem with jamming.   Anyone have any idea how one could acquire such a gun?  I suppose this is all for military use.  However, I do hear that police officers in Ohio now are using some of these higher tech Israeli guns as they have deemed them more efficient.  I would like to know also what a person can do to get fully automatic weapons vs semi-automatic. 

That's not true at all, you might be thinking of the m16 that jams. AK47's are very very reliable, you can seriously put them in some insane conditions and they will continue to fire. Their reliability was actually by mistake, it was developed by the soviets as a cheap method to hand out assault rifles to simple peasants to overthrow their government but made to be cheap (less parts = less cost) and on a stamped receiver instead of milled which cut costs like crazy.

You should check out this video on the history of the AK47, it's really amazing. I have an AK47 and I treat that thing like a beater, it has never failed on me.

There are two Israeli guns I know of, the Galil which was used in the late 70's early 80's which is based off the AK47 but on a milled receiver and chambered in 5.56 x 45, it was as reliable as the AK47 because it was based on the same action, the other gun is the TAR-21 (Tavor Assault Rifle) which is 5.56 x 45 and a bullpup design.

You can get the Tavor in Canada but not here (not yet at least) in the US.

The one complaint I have about AK47's is that the sights are a bit crude, but with peep sights, the accuracy is much better.

Something about the M16 (ar15) is that it is a direct gas system, it's very accurate but the problem is the round is too small and because there are so many parts (especially on the bolt), there's a lot more than can go wrong. The m16 does accept more optics and universal mounts, but if I had to take one weapon with me, I would take the AK47.

There is a reason it is used in the middle east and Africa, it can last very harsh environments whereas the M16 was better for urban environments.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 03:08:46 AM »
Sounds like each gun has its own advantages and disadvantages.  My uncle has an arsenal of AKs and including some antiques from WWII.  Would the AK47s you can buy here in USA be semi-automatic?  I think if we seriously needed a gun to defend ourselves in times of trouble, our enemies would be hosting fully-auto rifles.  So, I think you would want as powerful as a gun as possible.  WHere and how can you acquire fully automatic rifles in USA?  DO you have any idea?  The Tavor I hear is supposedly much better than both AK47 and M16 and is much lighter in weight.  Is the Tavor the brand new Israeli gun I am thinking about?  I was reading about it on Israeli National News, that it just came onto the market.  I suppose if you can only buy it in Canada, then bringing it into USA is impossible.  Also, is it possible to convert a gun from semi to fully automatic.  How does the infrastructutre of an automatic weapon work?  I fired a few rifles and they seem very slow compared to what I see in combat footage.  How can you possibly survive a gun fight with a semi-automatic weapon if others have fully automatic weapons?

Pardon my ignorance, as I said I am not a gun expert, but trying to learn.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 03:16:45 AM »
From watching this video, I can see the AK47 is more powerful.  However, it seems to be much less accurate.  In a gun fight is it really important to have a powerful gun or a more accurate gun? 

What do you think of the this weapon, the Barrett M468 Assault Rifle:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:32:25 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 04:43:56 AM »
I guess no one cares, oh well. I'll check in the morning if anyone replies I guess.

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of these weapons in Israel?

I live in Judea now and I need a weapon.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 06:30:52 AM »
The czech model 7.62 from about 1909 is excellent it can actually be used by snipers.O.K i have enough my brother and i can purchase legally.I also know where you can get things illegally, anyone in L.E. knows where you can get GUNS Illegally
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 06:33:19 AM »
Get the Kalashnikov.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 06:33:51 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline YoChana

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 06:49:39 AM »

I guess I am fortunate my elder brother has

a stash of guns.  If I am still as good an aim

as I was when they got their first BBgun, I'll

be hitting them between the eyes.   :soldier:

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »
Sounds like each gun has its own advantages and disadvantages.  My uncle has an arsenal of AKs and including some antiques from WWII.  Would the AK47s you can buy here in USA be semi-automatic?  I think if we seriously needed a gun to defend ourselves in times of trouble, our enemies would be hosting fully-auto rifles.  So, I think you would want as powerful as a gun as possible.  WHere and how can you acquire fully automatic rifles in USA?  DO you have any idea?  The Tavor I hear is supposedly much better than both AK47 and M16 and is much lighter in weight.  Is the Tavor the brand new Israeli gun I am thinking about?  I was reading about it on Israeli National News, that it just came onto the market.  I suppose if you can only buy it in Canada, then bringing it into USA is impossible.  Also, is it possible to convert a gun from semi to fully automatic.  How does the infrastructutre of an automatic weapon work?  I fired a few rifles and they seem very slow compared to what I see in combat footage.  How can you possibly survive a gun fight with a semi-automatic weapon if others have fully automatic weapons?

Pardon my ignorance, as I said I am not a gun expert, but trying to learn.

Yes all of the rifles in the US are semi-auto.

You can buy fully automatic in some states but they are very very expensive, uncommon and generally you have to pay whats called the "National Firearm Act" tax to the ATF to obtain them, not even worth it.

This is a major reason I bought a G spec AK47, it's military grade. Basically when the rifle is imported, the "3rd hole" that allows the auto sear to return is welded up and the fire control group (trigger/sear/spring) are replaced with an American trigger/sear/spring. On most AK47's, the parts are "grounded" or machined so that they can't be converted. On a G spec, it would't be much work, while it's not illegal to be in possession of information how to convert the rifle or even to talk about it, converting the rifle it's self is illegal and a sentence of up to 10 years. That information would be better if the SHTF so to speak, but it's possible to do. There are books that discuss how to do it, the books being perfectly legal to own.

Furthermore, fully automatic is really a waste of ammunition, you should know where your shots are going.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 01:49:32 PM by White Israelite »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of these weapons in Israel?

I live in Judea now and I need a weapon.

Bedouin Arabs have them, they will sell to practically anyone. You didn't hear that from me. That's how my friend in the IDF obtained his anyways.

From watching this video, I can see the AK47 is more powerful.  However, it seems to be much less accurate.  In a gun fight is it really important to have a powerful gun or a more accurate gun?

What do you think of the this weapon, the Barrett M468 Assault Rifle:

The AK47 is more powerful and much more reliable, but you are correct that it is less accurate. However most of your battles are going to be less than 300 yards and at close range. Even though the AK sights are crude, the biggest problem that affects accuracy is canted sights, if you can line up the sights properly, you will get pretty decent accuracy out of it. You could even upgrade to peep sights and the Ak47 will be much more accurate than stock configuration. Remember a lot of our soldiers died using the M16 in Vietnam and it's still got a lot of problems despite a number of changes.

As for that barrett, I know little about it. I do know that Barrett makes some quality firearms and their usually quite expensive (5000 dollar plus range)

Heres a positive thing about the AK47, a lot of people are going to be using them if SHTF, lots of parts available, ammunition is common, mags are cheap and you can practically fix the thing with a hammer. Commies were evil people, but they sure knew how to make guns.