Author Topic: Need help, registration says i'm democrat.  (Read 1308 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Need help, registration says i'm democrat.
« on: October 30, 2008, 06:39:14 PM »
I registered as a new voter and I got a letter in the mail saying that I am of the Party Democrat, I never registered before and don't know why i'm listed as Democrat. It says that my request for a party change has been received but cannot be processed at this time. The registration books are closed at this time pursuant to Florida Statutes 97.055(1) :

"The registration books must be closed on the 29th day before each election and must remain closed until after that election. ...When the registration books are closed for an election, ...party changed must be accepted but only for the purpose of subsequent elections. However, party changes received between the book-closing date of the first primary election and the date of the second primary election are not effective until afte the second primary election."

Since the registration books are now closed, we are unable to process your party change request. However, when the books open, your party change request will be made to your record and you will receive a new voter information card in the mail reflecting your new political party affiliation.

WTF does that mean? It says I registered April 23, 2003 and I didn't!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Need help, registration says i'm democrat.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
Someone used you as a tool. You are product of voter fraud.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »
where i live i got help from the county registrar of records and you can call the sec. of state.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 06:42:53 PM »

How did that happen?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

How did that happen?
I could have happened anywhere. You could have signed up for something on the internet and somone took your adress and your info and registerd you to vote. Or you could have signed anything.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 06:49:32 PM »

How did that happen?
I could have happened anywhere. You could have signed up for something on the internet and somone took your adress and your info and registerd you to vote. Or you could have signed anything.

That's [censored] up!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »

How did that happen?

That's deleted up!
I know.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »
This can't be right, it says I registered april 23, 2003. I was 17 years old at the time, you have to be 18 to register don't you?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 06:52:17 PM »
This can't be right, it says I registered april 23, 2003. I was 17 years old at the time, you have to be 18 to register don't you?

Did you fill out a form in highschool?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

No. How could I have registered at 17? That's not even possible.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »
it could happen anywhere.  internet, stores, phonebook, your mail.....someone stole your identity, in a sense.  someone from Acorn >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

It takes a while for the registration to go through

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 07:04:15 PM »

My birthdays November 13, 1985, I turned 17 on November 13, 2002, the registration says April, your telling me it takes 7 months? I know for a fact I didn't register. My senior year they gave us registration cards but I didn't fill it out and that was in 2004.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 07:09:07 PM »
But you are registered...so go vote!   8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

My birthdays November 13, 1985, I turned 17 on November 13, 2002, the registration says April, your telling me it takes 7 months? I know for a fact I didn't register. My senior year they gave us registration cards but I didn't fill it out and that was in 2004.
What happened was that your information was all taken but they changed your birth year. Thats how they conducted the voter's fraud.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 11:02:32 PM »
I registered as a new voter and I got a letter in the mail saying that I am of the Party Democrat, I never registered before and don't know why i'm listed as Democrat. It says that my request for a party change has been received but cannot be processed at this time. The registration books are closed at this time pursuant to Florida Statutes 97.055(1) :

"The registration books must be closed on the 29th day before each election and must remain closed until after that election. ...When the registration books are closed for an election, ...party changed must be accepted but only for the purpose of subsequent elections. However, party changes received between the book-closing date of the first primary election and the date of the second primary election are not effective until afte the second primary election."

Since the registration books are now closed, we are unable to process your party change request. However, when the books open, your party change request will be made to your record and you will receive a new voter information card in the mail reflecting your new political party affiliation.

you don't have to vote for a democrat if you are registered as one.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 11:18:08 PM »

you don't have to vote for a democrat if you are registered as one.
exactly

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »
Yeah but I never registered as one, this is identity theft and fraud, I need to find out who did this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 01:33:15 AM »
Shalom,

Im still registered as a Democrat... It makes it easier to move around without them bothering me. I vote Republican anyway...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 05:34:48 AM »
Yeah but I never registered as one, this is identity theft and fraud, I need to find out who did this.
All kidding aside, yes you do.