Author Topic: Rise of "Serbian fascism" by Philip J. Cohen  (Read 2536 times)

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Rise of "Serbian fascism" by Philip J. Cohen
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:09:14 AM »
http://books.google.com/books?id=Fz1PW_wnHYMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Serbia%27s+Secret+War#PPP1,M1

I recommend to read it and comment it here. It is

Story of love between Germans and Serbs

which happened in Great Serbia

where for 1 German soldier worked hard to make 100 Serbian civilians happy

and when Serbian people were happy,they massacred Jews,Muslims,Croats,Albanians,Hungarians,Bulgarians and everyone around were affected with their happiness.Also when Serbs suffer overload from happiness they shoot themselves and jump in the pits.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Rise of "Serbian fascism" by Philip J. Cohen
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
You know that this is pure propaganda to satanacide the Serbs and "suddenly" we are the bad guys but Albanians,Muslims from Bosnia,Hungarians and Croats where the "good" guys.History has sad who we are and who the are(Muslims,Croats,Albanians) and what they had done to Serbs and Jews.This is pure propaganda from west because Jews like us and they know who killed they people in ww2 so only thing they could do is try to rewrite the history and you suddenly "see" that Albanians have saved the Jews.What a joke.What is the reason for this topic anyway?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »
This is an very Serbophobic book by Philip J. Cohen,I heard that he is a Jew(I think that proper description will be self-hating Jew),described as buster of "Great Serbian propaganda" and Serbian tries to "legitimate Serbian crimes in Croatia and Bosnia" and make Chetniks and Draza Mihajlovic as antifascist fighters.This book and him self are very popular in Croatian circles.Serbophobia strikes again...Forgot to mention,Mr.Cohen is strictly against any Serbian-Israeli friendship group
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 02:03:01 PM by knindza87 »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »
  Did you read this book?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »
You got link to it.Look,book is full of statements from questionable sources,some historic happenings were left out.Jasenovac and other death camps,and crimes of Ustashi,Honved,Hanjar and Skenderbeg were left out as well like them never happened,so basically writer dismisses them,crimes against Jews and Gypsies as well,but wrote about Serbian killings of Albanians,Croatians and Muslims and talks about government of occupied Serbia,and idea to create "Great Serbia",while this small one were occupied by 8 countries.Writer distances from NDH,and think Serbia,occupied by 8 countries and quisling government and people of Serbia which were waging guerrilla war against occupation and German governorship,was major problem with fascism in Balkans.Those pictures and text above are mine sarcastic review on this book..

Perfect book to read if you don't have a clue about ww2,if you are Serbophobic,or an Ustashi and holocaust denier.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »
If Philip J. Cohen has this oppinions - I have only read the foreword - he should move to Kosovo or to Bosnia. It is there really comfortable for people with his last-name. I am shure he will get there a very special expierence ...

he he he  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »
  I will not waste my time reading that book! That is AntiSerb peace of crap!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!