Author Topic: Goethe-Institute sends German gangster-rapper to Ramallah  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Goethe-Institute sends German gangster-rapper to Ramallah
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »
Critique after performance of rapper Massiv in Ramallah

Berlin (dpa) - The performance of the rapper Massiv from Berlin in the palestinian Ramallah on thursday caused critique.

The FDP-member of parliament Markus Löning criticized in Berlin the Goethe-Institution as supporter of the performance, because the rapper glorifies violence in his songs ("The mostwanted boy, who shoots you bullets in the chest"). It is a mystery to me, how the Goethe-Institution could get the idea, to support the performances of such a rapper with gouvernment money in this region that is ripped apart because of violence, meant the the speaker for policy for Europe of the FDP-parliament-fraction in a press-release.

The president of the Goethe-institution, Klaus-Dieter Lehmann, thinks about the performance very critical too. The rapper performed, within a Hip-Hop-Tour in Palestine, in Ramallah too. The concert was supported by the Frech, British and Danish culture-institution, the Goethe-Institution, the legate-office Ramallah and the general-consul of Great-Britain. Both on the website and through the stage setting was the aspects of comprose and dialogue addressed, underlined Lehmann.

Anyhow, I see the performance of the rapper Massiv very critical, said Lehmann on thursday to the German-Press-Agency dpa. Some of his texts are not free of violence. The Goethe institution aims with his work against violence and the readiness to commit violence and it stands for partnership and readiness to diaslogue. Not the provocation, but the partnership is its basis. The Goethe-institution is well counseled if it will be more critical in the choice of those performances.

Source: http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/230299
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Goethe-Institute: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe-Institut

Either the president of the Goethe institution doesn't know what his employees are doing, or he is caught in the act and tries to whitewash them.

Massiv is more evil, than the short report is showing. He is an evil Islamofacist.

PI wrote an article about this issue.
(http://www.pi-news.net/2008/11/goethe-institut-unterstuetzt-gewalt-rapper)

"I am able to understand that it is a walk on a thin line to invite Massiv" said the leader of the Goethe Institution in Ramallah, Farid Majdschari. But those kids and youths here are not able to understand another language, via a Jasmin Wagner it is not possible to get contact to them. Via Massiv already."

This guy should be the better choice to relax the situation in this conflict area as the former techno-teen "Blümchen", this is for many spectators difficult to understand in the face of texts like this: "You will be encased in a white cloth. This is the honorable death. Look how Allah calls you up to heaven. This young man died for his fatherland."

For any questions here is Massiv's homepage: http://massiv.sonybmg.de
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:01:22 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Goethe-Institute sends German gangster-rapper to Ramallah
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:13:58 AM »
Dicusting I feel like Roman in V century... The intitutions who shud promote high culture are instead promoting antisemitism and negro- islamic barbarism... all thanks to total victory of 1968 marxist cultural revolution.  >:( >:( >:( 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
if it makes Palis more black then that's better, they will kill each other even more.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
If Goethe saw this animal culture he would spin in his grave
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
If Goethe saw this animal culture he would spin in his grave

I think he will. Althrough the quranimals really believe, that he was a Muslim too. But I highly doubt it.  :::D

This quranimal Massiv is extra primitive.

Look here:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:33 PM »
Why not they have the same values
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 01:24:09 PM »

Good point. Of course he will feel like at home.

But under the line, I think it is not good to agiatate the Arabs there more. It can cost lifes of good people. :-(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 02:25:38 PM »
these rappers disgust me no end..

it's like they are the worst child in a primary school, but in the body of an adult, and with adult desires..

I would rather not have seen that video clip.  It's just a black rapper being a black rapper.  Just fairly typical unfortunately.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »
Are you comparing Goethe to this shavtza like rapper? :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03