Author Topic: What do JTF-ers think about Jonathan Pollard?  (Read 6644 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What do JTF-ers think about Jonathan Pollard?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »
You guys have to understand my position before throwing out the Nazi word...

You can't be letting other countries, whether they are allies or not be having people go into the intelligence community to steal information. The US needs to show it won't tolerate any thing of that sort.

I doubt you guys would be saying the same thing if the UK or some other ally did the same thing, which is hypocritical.

if you do a crime you can expect to pay a price. (even if the crime was a moral one)

But Jonathan Pollard has served FAR more time than others that have committed worse offences(uk we spell it with a c).

Pollard passed information to an ally.  Others have passed information to an enemy and served less prison time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 11:29:01 PM »

You can't be letting other countries, whether they are allies or not be having people go into the intelligence community to steal information. The US needs to show it won't tolerate any thing of that sort.

I doubt you guys would be saying the same thing if the UK or some other ally did the same thing, which is hypocritical.
Save it for StørmFrønt. Only a goosestepping WN would be sad that Saddam Hussein's nuclear facilities were destroyed by the Israeli air force (thanks to Pollard doing the right thing).

C.F. I think you're going a little far in attacking him. Not everyone understands the whole story here or why it's JTF's position that Pollard be freed.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 11:46:43 PM »
CF why are you so anti Reagan?
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 11:54:03 PM »
Because he was behind the prosecution of Pollard. This Saudi-fellating, Jew-hating beast was behind the prosecution of Pollard from the start. Reagan had a horrible track record on Israel. Don't forget that he sent Marines to Lebanon in order to protect the PLO headquarters and Hezbollah from the Israeli army. In the process, he got 250 Marines murdered.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 11:55:32 PM »

Save it for StørmFrønt. Only a goosestepping WN would be sad that Saddam Hussein's nuclear facilities were destroyed by the Israeli air force (thanks to Pollard doing the right thing).

C.F. I think you're going a little far in attacking him. Not everyone understands the whole story here or why it's JTF's position that Pollard be freed.
C.F. is right to be critical of GNG, JTF's position on Johnatan Pollard is Clear and without any doubt.
I think that GNG is a [censored] or a closet nazi who wanted to stir trouble again on the forum, he should be put on a short leash.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2008, 01:21:18 AM »
We'll have to wait and see.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2008, 01:38:36 AM »
Ronald Reagan (who, praise G-d, is being boiled in the lake of fire as we speak) did this to Pollard as a favor to his Saudi masters.

pure, uncalled for idiocy

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 02:02:42 AM »
According to what I've read, Pollard simply deliverad information to Israel which was vital for Israeli security. Giving information to an ally without permission is a minor crime under US Law. Even if he was sure he did what is morally correct, he still plead guilty of violating US Law. Morality and Law not always go together. But the penalty for him would be four years in jail at worst, and the US gave him a life sentence!!!
And even if he really deserved a lafe sentecnce under US Law, Govts usually pardon offender in bilateral agreements. Israel released several terrorists who deserve life prison at least, jut to seek "peace". And it was endorsed by the US. Why cannot US president pardon him, and send him to Israel???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:54 AM »

*shh... pipe down everybody. I think a Pat Buchanan supporter was trying to squeak something, but I couldn't make it out...*

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 02:16:18 AM »
We'll have to wait and see.
What's to wait and see? This individual has deliberately chosen to spell out G-d's name in his screenname, which is offensive to Jews. Shlomo will lay a beatdown on his rear any minute now.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 03:23:31 AM »
Because he was behind the prosecution of Pollard. This Saudi-fellating, Jew-hating beast was behind the prosecution of Pollard from the start. Reagan had a horrible track record on Israel. Don't forget that he sent Marines to Lebanon in order to protect the PLO headquarters and Hezbollah from the Israeli army. In the process, he got 250 Marines murdered.

I think Reagan did more good then bad. What do you think?

FREE POLLARD NOW!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »

I think Reagan did more good then bad. What do you think?

FREE POLLARD NOW!

it's clear what he thinks.  Once again, CF calls for someone to suffer.  He seems to do that with everyone he disagrees with.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

The only hypocrite here is you (and people who think like you).   EVERY COUNTRY is spying on every other country.  Get that through your thick head.   In some cases agents give over information to ENEMY nations, even information that compromises US security to those enemy nations, and THEY don't get anywhere near the sentence that Pollard got.     And here, Pollard spied for not an enemy nation but AN ALLY, and he didn't give any information that put the US at any kind of security risk.   He merely provided Israel with information that was vital to its security, which the US had agreed to help provide them with anyway but were withholding it for obviously antisemitic reasons.   The same kind of reasons used by people like you who try to promote the idea that Pollard should remain in jail, chas veshalom.      May he be freed soon and let's see if you eat your words.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »
I have heard somewhere this statement:

The gentile is excused, but the Jew is hung.

Sad but often true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »
it's clear what he thinks.  Once again, CF calls for someone to suffer.  He seems to do that with everyone he disagrees with.
If your friend Buchanan passed intelligence to the country that he is loyal to, Russia, I guarantee you he'd be sentenced to a lot less than Pollard was.

Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanson, who reported a dozen-odd CIA agents in Russia to the KGB, got lighter sentences than Pollard. But I'm sure you think they were framed up by a "Zionist conspiracy."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »
The only hypocrite here is you (and people who think like you).   EVERY COUNTRY is spying on every other country.  Get that through your thick head.   In some cases agents give over information to ENEMY nations, even information that compromises US security to those enemy nations, and THEY don't get anywhere near the sentence that Pollard got.     And here, Pollard spied for not an enemy nation but AN ALLY, and he didn't give any information that put the US at any kind of security risk.   He merely provided Israel with information that was vital to its security, which the US had agreed to help provide them with anyway but were withholding it for obviously antisemitic reasons.   The same kind of reasons used by people like you who try to promote the idea that Pollard should remain in jail, chas veshalom.      May he be freed soon and let's see if you eat your words.
Very true and well-stated, but don't expect Nazis and Pat Buchanan supporters (not that those aren't one and the same) to listen to logic and reason against their Jew-theories. Just report SatanGunsandGlory's posts. I'm going to right now.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
[size 9pt]The only hypocrite here is you (and people who think like you).   EVERY COUNTRY is spying on every other country.  Get that through your thick head.   In some cases agents give over information to ENEMY nations, even information that compromises US security to those enemy nations, and THEY don't get anywhere near the sentence that Pollard got.     And here, Pollard spied for not an enemy nation but AN ALLY, and he didn't give any information that put the US at any kind of security risk.   He merely provided Israel with information that was vital to its security, which the US had agreed to help provide them with anyway but were withholding it for obviously antisemitic reasons.   The same kind of reasons used by people like you who try to promote the idea that Pollard should remain in jail, chas veshalom.      May he be freed soon and let's see if you eat your words. [/size 9pt]

KWR is absolutely right.  JTF fully supports Jonathan Pollard.  Therefore any comments about how he should stay in jail will NOT be tolerated here. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2008, 06:32:58 PM »
If your friend Buchanan passed intelligence to the country that he is loyal to, Russia, I guarantee you he'd be sentenced to a lot less than Pollard was.

Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanson, who reported a dozen-odd CIA agents in Russia to the KGB, got lighter sentences than Pollard. But I'm sure you think they were framed up by a "Zionist conspiracy."

another stupid post from CF.  What else is new

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:28 PM »
I notice you didn't deny what I said! ;-)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 01:14:24 AM »
I notice you didn't deny what I said! ;-)

Normally when you make your ridiculous comments, then say

"You didn't Deny it"

you don't follow it with a wink

You have here though. This looks like a defence tactic on your part (so this time you can say that you were only joking).

Of course, it's no defence to the retort, "never a truer word spoken in jest", but it leaves you some wiggle room that you forgot to leave yourself in the past.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 01:21:26 AM »

"You didn't Deny it"

You have here though. This looks like a defence tactic on your part (so this time you can say that you were only joking).

Of course, it's no defence to the retort, "never a truer word spoken in jest", but it leaves you some wiggle room that you forgot to leave yourself in the past.

Umm, what is your point, dude?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 01:22:14 AM »

"You didn't Deny it"

Umm, what is your point, dude?

CF,

Nevermind q_q_, he enjoys giving people a hard time for no reason besides his own ego...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 01:25:08 AM »
CF,

Nevermind q_q_, he enjoys giving people a hard time for no reason besides his own ego...

muman613

Yeah, I kind of picked up on that. ;-) Hence my deliberately simple question in response.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 02:25:42 AM »

*shh... pipe down everybody. I think a Pat Buchanan supporter was trying to squeak something, but I couldn't make it out...*

Please show me Reagan's involvement in the Pollard case.

Remember that the correlation of Reagan being president does not imply causation.

So pipe down until you can back up your idiotic claims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2008, 02:30:18 AM »

Please show me Reagan's involvement in the Pollard case.

Remember that the correlation of Reagan being president does not imply causation.

So pipe down until you can back up your idiotic claims.

Caspar Weinberger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caspar_Weinberger

Ronald Reagans Secretary of State was intimately involved in the persecution {sic} of Jonathan Pollard.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14