Author Topic: Jewish group confirms rabbi, wife killed in India  (Read 4360 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish group confirms rabbi, wife killed in India
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
This event has happened in my home country. It breaks my heart to see the absolute disregard for life, If this islamists want a war why dont they have the guts to do it against the th Indian army. If you watch any video on youtube about this; you notice how the pakistanis are gloating about this whole incident. We need to wipe the smirk off their face; I think the world is realizing that the terrorists are uniting. Its time for us to Unite and fight this head on. They wanted to kill 5000 people.
Long live India-Israel Unity.

since you've seen the videos..can you link to some videos showing it?

(I'm sure you're right)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
At least a blog is available regarding the Terrorist Claims of attacks Intended to Kill 5000 peoples:

http://catherinemacivorlegalblog.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/mumbai-aftermath-terrorist-kill-5000/

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline siddino86

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »
This event has happened in my home country. It breaks my heart to see the absolute disregard for life, If this islamists want a war why dont they have the guts to do it against the th Indian army. If you watch any video on youtube about this; you notice how the pakistanis are gloating about this whole incident. We need to wipe the smirk off their face; I think the world is realizing that the terrorists are uniting. Its time for us to Unite and fight this head on. They wanted to kill 5000 people.
Long live India-Israel Unity.

since you've seen the videos..can you link to some videos showing it?

(I'm sure you're right)

I apologize it came out wrong; i meant a lot the Pakistani users left comments saying that we deserved it for supporting the attack on Pakistan.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 03:35:39 AM »
I am finding it hard to suppress the urge to go out and kill muslims. These uncaged beasts have no right to be living amongst the civilised.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:12 AM »
I am finding it hard to suppress the urge to go out and kill muslims. These uncaged beasts have no right to be living amongst the civilised.

It's not worth going to prison for those animals. They're like a hydra, you cut off one head and two grow in its place.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »
In that case all their heads have to be cut in one go.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 04:14:21 PM »
We were having Thanksgiving dinner at my home (some former JDL friends, my husband, my kids and another friend), when we heard the news on the radio (Mark Levin Show was on.)

I am very active with our local Chabad House. We are close friends with the rabbi and his wife (both of whom are from Israel, as these martyred Jews in India also were). I am still in shock, and I find myself going from rage to sorrow.

I have a friend online whom I met in a Jewish online discussion group which I dropped out of when I realized they were nothing but scum-sucking, suicidal leftist Arab-loving Jews. He realized it the same time I did, but he is still on their list.

He emailed me to say that after this attack, the leftist "religious" Jews on the forum got SILENT. NOT A WORD.

What f****ing hypocrites these self-hating pieces of garbage are! Even "kike" is too good a word for them!! They align themselves with the enemies of Am Yisrael, and should receive no mercy from any of us! They are JUST AS MUCH to blame for this martyrdom as the terrorists are because they enabled them to do this!

May G-d avenge the blood of Rabbi and Mrs Holtzberg, HY"D!

For those who would like to, please send donations to help their orphaned 2 year old son, Moshe.

Donations should be sent to:

The Moshe Holtzberg Foundation
c/o CHABAD
770 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11213
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
Chabad is holding an event in San Francisco tomorrow night at the JCC.

I am thinking of attending...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 05:34:18 PM »
t's just sick the Those leftard ... are apologising the pour mo-slimes again:
http://www.thepiratescove.us/2008/11/29/american-muslims-justify-mumbai-so-do-american-liberals  >:( >:( >:(

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 08:28:15 AM »
I seen him in my job in borough park, he knows one of my co-worker

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 01:39:18 PM »
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/01mumterror-everyone-dissolved-in-tears-at-the-childs-grief.htm

QUOTE>> While the Israeli ambassador was giving a speech, Moshe started crying for his mother, saying all the time, "Heva, heva!", meaning 'mother'. The whole congregation dissolved in tears at the child's grief -- the rabbi, the ambassador, everyone. And these tears will flow to the almighty God, who will take action, even if man does not. <<UNQUOTE
 :'(

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 11:56:08 AM »
I am from Mumbai, i visited this Chabad house 2 days to offer my prayers, it pains me  a lot whenever i read the article relating to Chabad house attack.. As a hindu we have suffered a lot of persecution from muslims... During the terrorist attack on Nariman House.. a group of Hindu Nationalists "Shiv Sena" tried to stop the attackers by throwing rocks on them, in return the terrorists threw a grenade and some of the Hindu fundamentalists got killed. I am just thinking that had they been carrying guns instead of rocks from street.. things would have been different.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »
If any one amongst the gathered public could have got a legal firearm during the initial stage, the resultant events would have been somewhat different. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:29 PM »
I am from Mumbai, i visited this Chabad house 2 days to offer my prayers, it pains me  a lot whenever i read the article relating to Chabad house attack.. As a hindu we have suffered a lot of persecution from muslims... During the terrorist attack on Nariman House.. a group of Hindu Nationalists "Shiv Sena" tried to stop the attackers by throwing rocks on them, in return the terrorists threw a grenade and some of the Hindu fundamentalists got killed. I am just thinking that had they been carrying guns instead of rocks from street.. things would have been different.

G-d bless everyone who tried to stop the Massacre.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:16 PM »

You are right. If guns are so easily available , and they seem to be. Then guns should certainly be legalized, or the bad guys get them and the good guys don't.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 12:37:56 PM »
Those who murder Jews are making a statement that there is no G-d.  Every Jew who is silent in the aftermath of an attack is agreeing with this.