Author Topic: to all the shmucks who support feiglin.  (Read 6196 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
to all the shmucks who support feiglin.
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:21:13 AM »
Feiglin just gave an interview to ynet in which he has reversed all the positions he previously held. he now says the arabs should not be thrown out of israel. he also says gush katif should not be rebuilt and so much more. this is in  addition to him removing all controversial opionions like that water should be cut off from the arabs from his website upon him winning the likud spot. he just gave  an interview to ynet. this beast feiglin has quickly sgown what a sick fraud he is. chaim ben pesach is the only answer. let the kikes at the splinter continue to support feiglin.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: to all the shmucks who support feiglin.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:27 AM »
I haven't read this interview but I seriously doubt that he conveys such a definite message. Feiglin is now facing a Bolshevik attempt to move him down the candidates ranks to a nonreal postion. Some verbal overtures which he is forced to make doesn't constitute a forfeit of his ideology.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »
I've always suspected Feiglin's actions. For years people begged him to leave the Likud party and start his own party, since there was no way he'd make it to the top of the party list and have any political success.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »
Feiglin just gave an interview to ynet in which he has reversed all the positions he previously held. he now says the arabs should not be thrown out of israel. he also says gush katif should not be rebuilt and so much more. this is in  addition to him removing all controversial opionions like that water should be cut off from the arabs from his website upon him winning the likud spot. he just gave  an interview to ynet. this beast feiglin has quickly sgown what a sick fraud he is. chaim ben pesach is the only answer. let the kikes at the splinter continue to support feiglin.

DWI,

Did you read the interview?

He did not say he thinks we should not rebuilt Gush Katif. What he said is:

Should Gush Katif be rebuilt?

"I think so, but I know there is no use in returning to Gaza if the public does not believe this region belongs to us. Entering Gaza today means killing our soldiers senselessly… As long as we don't see this place as our own and want to return in order to build it and to stay there, there is no use going back.

"This is also true for the issue of the Qassams. As long as we don't have faith that this country is ours there can be no military solution, not for the Qassams or anything else."

He said we should rebuild Gush Katif, but not so with Gaza.

It sounds like Feiglin is the best hope for Israel at this time. I don't know if it is productive to speak so harshly against him. It seems like he wants to do his best to bring Israel back into the Torah lifestyle. He says he doesnt want a Torah state, but if you read between the lines I think he is saying that is what he ultimately wants. He wants to return Jewish education into the school systems. This is an excellent first step toward moving toward the Torah state we wish for.

What should the education system look like?

"We must stress the issue of Jewish heritage. We need to make sure every child here can recite the prayer 'Shema Israel', get to know the basic texts in the Torah, and as Hanukkah is approaching, know who the Maccabees were – and not just the basketball team."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »
I have read the interview in Hebrew (I believe it had been conducted in Hebrew). DWI I think you misunderstood Feiglin's statements and you are certainly wrong about his intentions. He may be a pragmatist, but he is not a political whore.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 02:14:54 PM »
I disagree with the Feiglin supporters here. Chaim Ben Pesach has again been far ahead of the game as he exposed Feiglin as one of the people who enabled Ehud "Prostate" Olmert to rise to power. Feiglin clearly said "The arabs should not be thrown out." It doesn't get much clearer than that. This individual is such a waste of time. At least Netanyahu is being honest and telling us that he will continue the "peace process." Avigdor Lieberman the beast is honest as well and doesn't flip flop, he openly admits to his disastrous ideas. Feiglin on the other hand posed as a kahanist for years and when he smells some power is near, he succumbs to the prostitution that is so popular amongst Israeli politicians.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 02:31:22 PM »
I disagree with the Feiglin supporters here. Chaim Ben Pesach has again been far ahead of the game as he exposed Feiglin as one of the people who enabled Ehud "Prostate" Olmert to rise to power. Feiglin clearly said "The arabs should not be thrown out." It doesn't get much clearer than that. This individual is such a waste of time. At least Netanyahu is being honest and telling us that he will continue the "peace process." Avigdor Lieberman the beast is honest as well and doesn't flip flop, he openly admits to his disastrous ideas. Feiglin on the other hand posed as a kahanist for years and when he smells some power is near, he succumbs to the prostitution that is so popular amongst Israeli politicians.
Even in the same interview Feiglin says that Arabs who want to live in Israel must be loyal, otherwise they should leave. The interviewer tried to trap him, because if Feiglin said that Arabs should be thrown out it wuoud be illegal in Israel and most likely would result in immediate disqualification and a legal charge. "Hayami Haamiti" avoids the same trap as well and if Chaim was interviewed in Israel he too would no express support of forced transfer.

While Feiglin's strategy might not be successful, as indeed it hasn't been so far, He represent a righteous ideology. He is not a foe of Hayamin and shouldn't be treated as such.

Last note, regarding his role in rise of Smolmet- Feiglin may have reached a voting deal with Smolmert back in the 2003 Likud primaries. So what ? I mean suppose Smolmert wasn't elected to the Knesset, what difference would it make ? Still Sharon would win the election, and then when Sharon had fallen ill, he would have been replaced by Tzipi Livni or some other evil figure.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »

The honest to goodness reality of the situation is Feiglin is on the ballot and Chaim is not... That's the fact. You can only vote for someone who is running, and as far as I know Chaim is not running. We all know we would support Chaim, but that is not possible because he is not on the ticket.

That being said, all politicians in a democratic system must play this game. It is not productive to be so outraged by it. Unless you want to overthrow the government through non-democratic means you will never find a politician who doesnt have to shift his position to get into office.

All in all I think Feiglin is one of the best of the bunch that I know.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »

The honest to goodness reality of the situation is Feiglin is on the ballot and Chaim is not... That's the fact. You can only vote for someone who is running, and as far as I know Chaim is not running. We all know we would support Chaim, but that is not possible because he is not on the ticket.

That being said, all politicians in a democratic system must play this game. It is not productive to be so outraged by it. Unless you want to overthrow the government through non-democratic means you will never find a politician who doesnt have to shift his position to get into office.

All in all I think Feiglin is one of the best of the bunch that I know.

Just because Feiglin is on the list doesn't mean one should vote Likud. Voting Likud means 39/40th of your vote is wasted on to treasonous or immoral politicians and only 1/40th goes to Feiglin.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 02:38:11 PM »

Provide a source or you've got nothing.   I also read the phony article about him taking his platform down, but I was able to see his site without any problems and it still said what I can remember it said many months ago.
http://www.jewishisrael.org/hundred/hundred_03.htm

For years he has called for rebuilding Gush Katif and in fact, 100 Gush Katifs.   And in many articles.   I want proof that he said any such things like you are claiming.    I personally do support Feiglin.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »
KWR, there is no reason to be so confrontational. But DownwithIslam, it would be helpful for you to provide a link.

We all know that Chaim is ultimately the only answer and that other Israeli rightists vary from being downright frauds to good, but not good enough. Let's see what Chaim has to say about this latest development. I don't know much about Feiglin, but Chaim has always had a decent opinion of him.

And as for the freaks on the splinter forums (Guzofsky's, Haivri's, and Yacov's), well, we all know they'd support Adolf Hitler himself (yimach schmo vezichro) just to get back at JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

You couldn't be more wrong.   Chaim never "exposed" Feiglin unless by "expose" you mean calling him a good Jew, which Chaim has done countless times on his program.   You have been proven wrong by those who quoted the interview, and/or heard it in Hebrew (Zelhar), and now your baseless hatred is showing itself.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
Mishmaat posted the link a few posts up. That is the article I was referring to.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »

You couldn't be more wrong.   Chaim never "exposed" Feiglin unless by "expose" you mean calling him a good Jew, which Chaim has done countless times on his program.   You have been proven wrong by those who quoted the interview, and/or heard it in Hebrew (Zelhar), and now your baseless hatred is showing itself.

Your heinous, please read the article Mishmaat posted before you accuse people of hate mongering.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »

Your heinous, please read the article Mishmaat posted before you accuse people of hate mongering.

He states in the article the JTF position on expulsions, and he also wisely states that an "operation" in gaza is pointless if it is only to hand over the place from one band of terrorists to another band of terrorists (which IS, believe it or not, on the Israeli establishment's agenda - eventually, when they feel the time is right).   Feiglin has been speaking out against this for many months.   I see no difference here from his previously stated stances.   In fact, the haaretz article ( a different evil article that was out to slander Feiglin) lied and said that he took back his stance of leaving the UN.   Here he clearly suggests Israel reconsiders that.  Just as he has all along.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 02:59:36 PM »

He states in the article the JTF position on expulsions, and he also wisely states that an "operation" in gaza is pointless if it is only to hand over the place from one band of terrorists to another band of terrorists (which IS, believe it or not, on the Israeli establishment's agenda - eventually, when they feel the time is right).   Feiglin has been speaking out against this for many months.   I see no difference here from his previously stated stances.   In fact, the haaretz article ( a different evil article that was out to slander Feiglin) lied and said that he took back his stance of leaving the UN.   Here he clearly suggests Israel reconsiders that.  Just as he has all along.

Address the fact that the article quoted him as saying "of course not," when asked if the arabs should be thrown out of Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »

Address the fact that the article quoted him as saying "of course not," when asked if the arabs should be thrown out of Israel.

Address the fact that the article quoted him as saying " We need to create a situation in which those who are loyal to us can find their place here, and those who are not are encouraged to find another place."  and "The State should demand that its Arab citizens be loyal to the State of Israel as a Jewish State. " 

If you can't do the simple "math" to understand what he means here, you either haven't been following Feiglin or his policies (in which case you should can your lid), you don't understand the JTF's policies, or you simply don't understand Rabbi Kahane's ideology, which is exactly where both of the aforementioned stem from.   In fact, in either of those three cases, you would be wise to shut your trap and learn, rather than spout ignorance.

Now who is "heinous," you child?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »
Peace folks...

I believe we are on the same side here. It just seems that some are not quite willing to be 'political' about things. I am with KWRBT on this one. It seems to me that Feiglin is still supportive of Kahanist ideas including moving the non-loyal arabs out of Israel. From what I understand this was what Rabbi Kahane suggested.

Please let us just not resort to name calling. I do find it offensive that the thread calls Feiglin supporters Schmucks. I am a supporter and I take offense at being called this name.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 04:35:04 PM »
including moving the non-loyal arabs out of Israel.

Are there loyal arabs?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »

Address the fact that the article quoted him as saying " We need to create a situation in which those who are loyal to us can find their place here, and those who are not are encouraged to find another place."  and "The State should demand that its Arab citizens be loyal to the State of Israel as a Jewish State. " 

If you can't do the simple "math" to understand what he means here, you either haven't been following Feiglin or his policies (in which case you should can your lid), you don't understand the JTF's policies, or you simply don't understand Rabbi Kahane's ideology, which is exactly where both of the aforementioned stem from.   In fact, in either of those three cases, you would be wise to shut your trap and learn, rather than spout ignorance.

Should the Israeli Arabs be transferred out of Israel?
"Of course not, nor the Arabs of Judea and Samaria. We need to create a situation in which those who are loyal to us can find their place here, and those who are not are encouraged to find another place."

That is straight out of Feiglins mouth. KahanewrBT, You have proven that you have the literary skills of a shvartza. Get your mommy to help you read that article before you open that anti semitic, lubavitch hating mouth of yours.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »

Should the Israeli Arabs be transferred out of Israel?
"Of course not, nor the Arabs of Judea and Samaria.
That is straight out of Feiglins mouth. KahanewrBT, You have proven that you have the literary skills of a shvartza. Get your mommy to help you read that article before you open that anti semitic, lubavitch hating mouth of yours.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
<snip>
KahanewrBT, You have proven that you have the literary skills of a shvartza. Get your mommy to help you read that article before you open that anti semitic, lubavitch hating mouth of yours.

DWI, your insults against  KahaneBTs are complete lies, and for you to insult his literary skills is ridiculous. 

I can demonstrate your own poor literary skills very easily.. I think they are below any black person I have ever met in my life.

You accuse KahaneBT of being lubavitch hating.

**Quote him**

You won't be able to. You probably won't even try to quote him.

You really are -worse- than a child. 

I've seen more intelligence in blacks and children than i've ever seen from you.  And I really am serious.   You are very dishonest, that's the worst thing.

Now Quote him. You would if you were truthful.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »
First let him understand a quote from an article he supposedly read before he tried to understand something I have written.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 06:02:26 PM »
He couldn't understand a feiglin quote so I doubt he can understand a Kahanewasrightbt quote.