Author Topic: CHAIM BEN PESACH EXPOSED  (Read 3445 times)

Offline BORISSOV

• New JTFer
CHAIM BEN PESACH EXPOSED
« on: December 11, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »
LINK:

sick     sick     sick     sick     sick

« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:46:56 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: CHAIM BEN PESACH EXPOSED
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »
BOGUS! You're banned. Good bye!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »
Oh please, what a loser
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                              בס''ד

This is Uzi Zalka the Nazi who makes films praising Hitler and praising the murder of 6 million Jews.

Popeye the Peace Now Jew-hater works with Zalka as well.

Popeye from Peace Now is the one who photoshopped the "article" accusing me of pedophilia. Popeye has also done videos accusing me of being a serial rapist. And all of you have seen Popeye's almost daily videos against me during the past month.

I am going to unlock this thread because I think our people should see what we are dealing with. The Left refuses to debate me on the issues. They tried several times on the internet and lost badly. So now they engage in the most pathetic smears.

I did remove the link to one of the many freebee web sites that Zalka has set up. His web sites have only one subject: Chaim Ben Pesach's real name is Victor Vancier, and Victor is a pedophile and a rapist.

There are self-hating Jews in Israel who are literally obsessed with Chaim Ben Pesach. You would think that I am on the verge of becoming Prime Minister. In reality, I still can't even set foot in Israel, but these sick traitors spend most of their time attacking me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
These are cowards, we all know he won't return if he is not banned.  I don't mind debating simpletons like this. They have no guts anyways
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »
What a sick person to photoshop your picture saying you hurt children!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
Chaim, l bet Uzi Zalka is a real rapist. Lets not forget that it was him who was trying to obtain the date rape drug back when jtf had him institutionalized. May this nazi contract AIDS from anus-t the nazi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 02:36:56 AM »
This is the problem with Photoshop and the internet.  Antisemite pigs can wreak such havoc with this combination.  And they can disseminate their filth to millions of people with the click of a mouse.  You can "prove" anything on the internet, can't you?  It's a big problem. 

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 03:00:00 AM »
this is what Commies do.. defaming right wingers, and it is really sad to hear that there are self-hating Jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 03:04:49 AM »
Chaim, I truly wonder if some of these Jewish Nazis (yimach schmam) who are obsessed with you actually have fantasies of you and are resentful that you are not a homosexual like they are. Uzi Zalka, of course, is an "out and proud" homosexual.

Furthermore, I think DownwithIslam has a point--I do have to wonder if Zalka and Feces Now are working with Anus-T on their projects.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 05:35:52 AM »
It's simply sick what those sodomites are doing.  >:(
It's their  prime tactic when they fail to silence you they try to slander you. They learned that acusing you of being terrorist was only make you more popular so they used the pedophile cart. Amoral beasts. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 06:51:55 AM »
Something funny just occured to me. Back when Chaim exposed the fact that Uzi Zalka tried to obtain the date rape drug, I was under the impression that Zalka wanted to use the drug on a girl. It's quite clear that Zalka actually wanted to use the drug on another guy. Maybe we should of given the drug to him lol.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 07:25:32 AM »
First of all if you look at the photo the neck and head do not match the neck is that of heavier person.Also the newspapers name in conveniently left out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »
If people can't tell this is a lie they must be stupid. That's one of the most pathetic attempts to smear someone I've ever seen. Wasn't this already posted here months ago? Anyway what sick people they are to lie about something like this!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:51 AM »
First of all if you look at the photo the neck and head do not match the neck is that of heavier person.Also the newspapers name in conveniently left out

Shalom mord,

You are quite correct about the newspaper having no name - an obvious red flag for anyone even remotely non- brain dead (which rules out supporters of "Peace Now" of course) - and the neck being clearly of a much heavier built guy. I noticed these flaws as well a few weeks ago when I saw this rather amateurish photoshop fake on zootube by Nazi, Uzi Zalka. Here is the link to his pathetic amatuerish attempt at photoshop fakery:

What Uzi Zalka is engaging in is known as PROJECTION.

This is when somebody accuses others of character traits and behaviors that they subconsciously hate about themselves: in this instance, Uzi Zalka is projecting his own peadophilia character traits onto Chaim with a rather amateurish attempt at faking a newspaper article and photo.

I have seen Albanian and Bosnian muslims and Croat Ustasha Nazi beasts engage in this kind of fakery on numerous occasions on zootube - labelling their own barbaric, horrific murders which they perpetrated against Serbian civilians as being: "Albanian/Bosnian muslim/Croat victims of Serb genocide".

These Bosnian and Albanian muslim and Croat Ustasha Nazis also have a propensity of showing World War 2 photos of themselves in Nazi uniforms and labelling them as "Serb Nazis".

It is hardly surprising that the leftist bolshevik "Peace Now" morons are closely allied with these Albanian/Bosnian muslim and Croat Ustasha Nazi beasts on zootube like Marbus.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:43 AM »
This enemy has gone down too low.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »
  I KNOW Chaim, and he is the SWEETEST man, and so hard-working and loves his own people so much, and he has such a heart- they have NO idea what a wonderful person Chaim is, this has made me so sad right now, that if this person was in front of my face, I would flat OUT defend my brother and k--- this bastard dead. Sorry- but I would.

I AM Sorry G-d I AM, but this has litereally made me puke.

Chaim is so cute and contagious in laughter and wit and smarts. I AM SO DAMNED MAD THAT I HAVE TO LOG OFF
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
  I KNOW Chaim, and he is the SWEETEST man, and so hard-working and loves his own people so much, and he has such a heart- they have NO idea what a wonderful person Chaim is, this has made me so sad right now, that if this person was in front of my face, I would flat OUT defend my brother and k--- this bastard dead. Sorry- but I would.

I AM Sorry G-d I AM, but this has litereally made me puke.

Chaim is so cute and contagious in laughter and wit and smarts. I AM SO DAMNED MAD THAT I HAVE TO LOG OFF

Wow, this is the sound of real loyalty.  :)

Low lifes like Zalka doesn't know it and will never know it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »
Chaim, you may want to contact an attorney and send a cease and desist to the host that has the images as well as to any other sites that may be hosting the pictures or articles. The enemy is engaging in slander and defamation of character. If they are convicted, that's some serious charges.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
This is WHY I refuse to post my photo on the Internet, and strongly advised others to follow the same strategy.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »
What scum. Chaim would never harm a child.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 05:42:41 PM »
The only thing BORISSOV Exposed is the fact that his shoe size is bigger than his IQ!
  Chaim shouldn't even be bothered with such rubbish, this animal Borissov is just another ill forgotten soul who's master has given him enough rope to hang himself.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 06:40:45 PM »
Why not sue this amateur creep posting the phony photoshop slander?   The proceeds can go to the settlements...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 07:10:12 PM »
Why not sue this amateur creep posting the phony photoshop slander?   The proceeds can go to the settlements...
Because Uzi Zalka lives in Israel and the bolshevik courts will side with him.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
Because Uzi Zalka lives in Israel and the bolshevik courts will side with him.

Perhaps.   Any way he can be tried in American court since he is slandering someone in America?