• Senior JTFer
« on: December 25, 2008, 03:01:01 AM »
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 05:50:58 AM by Philip »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Please give this video 5 stars
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:13:40 AM »
I rate this video 1 star. The first 5 seconds are funny but the rest of the video seems like a really cruel and sad joke.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 08:50:49 AM »
I've seen that girl before. It's not her fault that she's big and I think it's wrong to make fun of her. I rated it 1 star.

This is a video about the pain this girl goes through. She has a medical condition, and it was killing her. There was nothing funny about it.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 08:59:37 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 12:22:25 PM »
This poor child obviously has some type of medical condition. For anyone to think that this is amusing...they should be ashamed. I hope that she is able to get some help.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »
The problems of this girl are obviously not because of a "medical cause"

"Addiction" of food is imo sin and not disease.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 12:40:07 PM »

Are you crazy Pheasant
They said on the maury show she is always hungry they put her on diets but nothing helped

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 12:49:04 PM »

Are you crazy Pheasant
They said on the maury show she is always hungry they put her on diets but nothing helped

American Hero, some people like to smoke cigarrettes and "can't" stop, others are "unable" to stop drinking alcoholic beverages, the next is "unable" to stop eating.

I think this excessive consume gives them something they like and need. And they like it so much, that they agree to pay the price for it. Not only the price in this life, they agree to take the damage of their soul too.

Addictions are not falling from the sky. They are part of a very bad contract that is willingly signed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:31 PM »
Binge eating disorder is a relatively recently recognized disorder (it is sometimes referred to as compulsive overeating).  Some researchers believe it is the most common of the eating disorders affecting millions of Americans. Similar to bulimia nervosa, those with binge eating disorder frequently consume large amounts of food while feeling a lack of control over their eating. However, this disorder is different from bulimia nervosa because people with binge eating disorder usually do not purge (i.e. vomiting, laxatives, excessive exercise, etc) their bodies of the excess food they consume during a binge episode.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »
Diagnostic Criteria: DSM-IV

A. Recurrent episodes of binge eating. An episode is characterized by:

1. Eating a larger amount of food than normal during a short period of time (within any two hour period)

2. Lack of control over eating during the binge episode (i.e. the feeling that one cannot stop eating).

B. Binge eating episodes are associated with three or more of the following:

1. Eating until feeling uncomfortably full

2. Eating large amounts of food when not physically hungry

3. Eating much more rapidly than normal

4. Eating alone because you are embarrassed by how much you're eating

5. Feeling disgusted, depressed, or guilty after overeating

C. Marked distress regarding binge eating is present

D. Binge eating occurs, on average, at least 2 days a week for six months

E. The binge eating is not associated with the regular use of inappropriate compensatory behavior (i.e. purging, excessive exercise, etc.) and does not occur exclusively during the course of bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »
Some Warning Signs:

Rapid weight gain or obesity
 Constant weight fluctuations
 Frequently eats an abnormal amount of food in a short period of time (usually less than two hours)
 Does not use methods to purge food
 Eats rapidly (i.e. frequently chewing without swallowing)
 Feeling a lack of control over one's eating (i.e. unable to stop)
 Eating alone, "secretive eating habits", hiding food, etc.
 Eating late at night
 Eating when not hungry
 Disgust and shame with self after overeating.
 Hoarding food (especially high calorie/junk food)
 Coping with emotional and psychological states such as stress, unhappiness or disappointment by eating.
 Eating large amounts of food without being hungry
 Consuming food to the point of being uncomfortable or even in pain
 Attribute ones successes and failures to weight
 Avoiding social situations especially those involving food.
 Depressed mood
 Anxious mood

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
Another thing this topic is stupid this troll is clearly trying to cause trouble on the forum just like his last post where he said the forum is dying

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 01:00:53 PM »
The child in the video is not suffering from binge eating which is essentially a mental disorder and is manageable with the right treatment. I think there is something physically wrong with her hunger mechanism which has nothing to do with her emotions. She really is incapable of controlling herself, I have actually seen on TV a similar case where they said that a person with this condition would actually eat from the garbage if he had nothing else to eat.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
    What immediately caught my attention with this video is the individual ( crisco80 ) on Zoo Tube who put together the video.      It's someone who has been mocking and trashing Sarah Palin.       On one of those videos ,    I responded and this crisco80 character came back with a personal attack.      crisco80 is symbolic with a decaying society.      All of crisco80's videos deserve a 1 star rating.

The following is the specific Sarah Palin video I mentioned:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »
Zelhar & American Hero. I think most people made up stories in order to excuse their behaviour.

"Look I am a sinful person" is a lot more difficult to say than "Oh sorry, but I am ill. It is not my fault."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »
Zelhar & American Hero. I think most people made up stories in order to excuse their behaviour.

"Look I am a sinful person" is a lot more difficult to say than "Oh sorry, but I am ill. It is not my fault."

She was around 4 or 5 years old

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2008, 01:18:06 PM »

Exactly, she is too young to be accused of a sinful behavior. And though it is possible that her parents didn't know how to take care of her special needs, I wouldn't make a rush judgment on them either.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »
I think it's something that's physically wrong with her and she can't help it. I hope that doctors can save her life.

I found an update video:
http://www.doobybrain.com/2008/12/23/an-update-with-jessica-the-heaviest-girl-in-the-world/comment-page-1/

Apparently she feels hunger pains constantly, the medicine she takes helps some, but she still has to struggle with it every single day. I hope that when she's an adult that they'll have a better medicine for her.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:49:05 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 01:59:40 PM »

Exactly, she is too young to be accused of a sinful behavior. And though it is possible that her parents didn't know how to take care of her special needs, I wouldn't make a rush judgment on them either.

Both of you are wrong. Specially for children it is more difficult to acknowledge own mistakes than for adults.

I remember the bible tells us a story of nasty children and bears.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »
Another thing this topic is stupid this troll is clearly trying to cause trouble on the forum just like his last post where he said the forum is dying
His name is Ralph, and of course he is a troll.

Chaim and Shlomo, Lisa banned him once. It's time for you two to re-ban him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »
Pheasant here's what happened in this case.

The little girl Jessica had a legitimate medical condition that made her feel hungry much more often than normal children. When she got hungry it would cause pains and she would cry for food. Her mother was torn on what to do. If she fed Jessica, the pain went away for a couple of hours and Jessica wasn't crying anymore, but Jessica got fatter. If the mother didn't feed Jessica, Jessica would be healthier but would have to suffer with hunger pains. That's why it was so hard for the mother to make the right decision. If she didn't feed her, she had to hear her daughter crying in pain from the hunger and begging for food. The mother is to blame in this situation, not the child, but I can see why it was hard for her too so I feel sorry for both mother and daughter. I don't think the mother is an evil person. I think she just didn't know what to do.

Eventually child protective services had to step in and take Jessica away and send the mother to parenting classes. Jessica is a lot healthier now but still suffers every day with the hunger. Her mother knows what to do better now so she's trying to help Jessica to stay thin.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

Are you crazy Pheasant

American Hero, some people like to smoke cigarrettes and "can't" stop, others are "unable" to stop drinking alcoholic beverages, the next is "unable" to stop eating.

I think this excessive consume gives them something they like and need. And they like it so much, that they agree to pay the price for it. Not only the price in this life, they agree to take the damage of their soul too.

Addictions are not falling from the sky. They are part of a very bad contract that is willingly signed.

There are many cases of genetic disorders that can lead to extreme weight gain. In addition their are thyroid, metabolic and other disorders that could also be the causative factor in this case. Without access to a complete medical history, I think we should give this girl and her family the benefit of the dought.

Diets do not always work due to the way our bodies process food.

When we eat, our bodies break down each component of the food to its most component parts. For example, fat Does not remain fat, nor protein remain protein etc. The body simply needs the raw material to synthesize what it needs. If a persons body has a genetic flaw that causes it to produce more fat then required for normal operations, it will be stored thus leading to problems. There are many disorders that are based around a flaw in our DNA that prevents the correct construction of various needed items. (Trace mineral defrcits are another good example of what can go wrong with our DNA)

This is why some people can eat what are considered to be unhealthy foods yet have very good blood work and no overt health issues, while some Healthy eaters have heart attacks in their 30s.and are overweight.

I understand that many people have heard differing things about nutrition. I have gotten the information above from Biology texts and from discussions with my father who is a PhD biologist as well as from lectures that I have attended given by researchers.

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
What is obvious is that her mother used to feed her with fried food and fatty food and without a doubt it aggravated her condition.

PS I've never understood the story about the proפיקא Elisha who summoned bears to maul the children who'd mocked him. This story could be a topic for discussion on its own merit.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2008, 05:42:08 PM »
What is obvious is that her mother used to feed her with fried food and fatty food and without a doubt it aggravated her condition.

I agree that she should have chosen healthier foods. However maybe she thought that by feeding her heavier foods her daughter would stay full longer. That was a big mistake though.

PS I've never understood the story about the proפיקא Elisha who summoned bears to maul the children who'd mocked him. This story could be a topic for discussion on its own merit.

Chaim explained that in one of his broadcasts a while back but I forget which one. It's probably in one of the ask threads where you can find out which show in the archive to download.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »
His name is Ralph, and of course he is a troll.

Chaim and Shlomo, Lisa banned him once. It's time for you two to re-ban him.

That's right my name was Ralph and I changed it. So what? I got tired of that name. No one cares what you think. You accuse everyone of being a troll.

EDIT: Let's avoid the personal attacks.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:25:14 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 12:31:48 AM »
Ralph, what happened to your anti-Hispanic pictures? Did you forget the password to your Photobucket acc't or something?