Author Topic: "Pictures of JTF members" - Peace Now video  (Read 3383 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: "Pictures of JTF members" - Peace Now video
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »
They are doing a good job of posting the link but a bad job on there videos. I give a five star only on the song but a one star on videos.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:13 PM »
Was AmericanHero the short hairy one???    :::D

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 09:39:52 PM »
Was AmericanHero the short hairy one???    :::D

You should not be talking Uncle Fester

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 08:49:24 AM »
What on earth? We are making videos against ourselves? lol

I think there might be better ways to promote the movement than insulting ourselves. That doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Let me tell you first hand, Chaim got a brand new computer and his video stuff isn't set up yet. That's why we haven't had new videos. I know because I'm the one working on his computer and Chaim and I have been so busy trying to launch the new web site, we haven't had time to get the drivers working on his new machine - much less work on new content.

All you had to do was ask but why so rude and disrespectful? It seems like you are trying to cause problems or unsuccessfully hurt our movement. As the others, I sense you have ulterior motivations - especially since these are your very first posts. I think a ban might be in order.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »
1 star. These people behind these videos, don't know we are getting a kick out of this.  :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
Brings back nostalgia for the days when they actually had quality programming on television.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
Guzofsky boasted from day one that chaim was 'making videos against himself' apparently in jealousy that Peace Now scum had no interest in him or his followers?   Whatever the case may be, it is clear that his 5-man "posse" at his "forum" quickly began parroting him like lemmings, lapdogs, and yesmen as soon as he said it....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
Guzofsky's theory about this has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Why would Chaim do this to himself? That's ridiculous.  :laugh:

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 05:28:27 PM »
Guzofsky's theory about this has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Why would Chaim do this to himself? That's ridiculous.  :laugh:

Guzofsky is completely unintellectual.. I think with people like that, they have a silly thought in 2 seconds, and no matter how much longer they think , their idea stays as it is.

thing is though, it's a sick idea, and Mike Guzofsky is sick himself.

The reality is, Mike Guzofsky has allowed a nazi on his "forum"(because it was an anti-jtf nazi no doubt), shown repeatedly that he didn't care, and he has banned jews simply for telling him that his behaviour "was" disgusting and unkahanist.  Somebody like Mike Guzofsky is sick and so he ascribes sickness to others. Just like arabs in 1967 fled when israel beat them, because they thought israelis would do to them what they would do to israelis. Just like arab propaganda about how bad israel is, and how much israel hates them, is really a reflection of how much they hate israel.  Just as nice thick people often assume everybody else is nice, so too, sick dumb people like Mike Guzofsky or Arabs, assume that everybody else thinks like them too. Decent people see it as sick..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »
What the? How dare they insult the Addams Family? That was a great show!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 12:04:59 PM »

I think there might be better ways to promote the movement than insulting ourselves. That doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Let me tell you first hand, Chaim got a brand new computer and his video stuff isn't set up yet. That's why we haven't had new videos. I know because I'm the one working on his computer and Chaim and I have been so busy trying to launch the new web site, we haven't had time to get the drivers working on his new machine - much less work on new content.

All you had to do was ask but why so rude and disrespectful? It seems like you are trying to cause problems or unsuccessfully hurt our movement. As the others, I sense you have ulterior motivations - especially since these are your very first posts. I think a ban might be in order.

OMYG-D!! Someone thinks that Chaim made these??
  Are you kidding? OMY L-RD!  :laugh:
  Look... Shlomo, David Ben Moshe and I- AND Chaim KNOW about Chaims COMPUTER issues!!! tThis is RIDICULOUS!  ABSURD!!
These videos have been going on for quite some time.
  FYI YamYam.. David came to HELP Chaim with his computer- he HAD to get a LOT of NEW things- we had to order PARTS, including MAKING videos because it was NOT COMPATIBLE with his computer, I WAS THERE.
Chaim was STUCK and didnt make ANY Videos for a WHILE.

YamYam, I see you are new, so I wont be a jerk- but I AM TELLING THE TRUTH here- Chaim did NOT NOT NOT do those videos nor did ANY of these people.

And YamYam, I am sorry- but I AM NOT A PERSON try to invoke anger in against my SWEET ADORABLE LOVING AWESOME WONDERFUL HANDSOME TALENTED SMART BROTHER CHAIM.

DONT do this anymore. And I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »

Look... Shlomo, David Ben Moshe and I- AND Chaim KNOW about Chaims COMPUTER issues!!! tThis is RIDICULOUS!  ABSURD!!
  FYI YamYam.. David came to HELP Chaim with his computer- he HAD to get a LOT of NEW things- we had to order PARTS, including MAKING videos because it was NOT COMPATIBLE with his computer, I WAS THERE.

YamYam, I see you are new, so I wont be a jerk- but I AM TELLING THE TRUTH here- Chaim did NOT NOT NOT do those videos nor did ANY of these people.

And YamYam, I am sorry- but I AM NOT A PERSON try to invoke anger in against my SWEET ADORABLE LOVING AWESOME WONDERFUL HANDSOME TALENTED SMART BROTHER CHAIM.

I can't say for sure if it's Chaim himself or one of the movement member's doing,
but it IS an obvious pro JTF account, and the fact that it is Chaim who keeps
track of new videos and informing us of them through endless stickies, lead me to suspect
that the very least, he's informed about this by the one who makes and uploads these videos.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 12:27:58 PM »
IT IS NOT CHAIM YOU DUMB A##. NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIAR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 02:27:06 PM »

I can't say for sure if it's Chaim himself or one of the movement member's doing,
track of new videos and informing us of them through endless stickies, lead me to suspect
that the very least, he's informed about this by the one who makes and uploads these videos.
Everyone can be automatically informed about these videos via subscribing to the publishers' account or by manually searching or checking relevant tags. And the reason that the videos are announced here is because we make a group effort to respond and refute the stupid lies that they try to spread.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

First, you accused me of making the videos. Now you say it might be one of our members.
I know about the videos because Popeye sends a message to our youtube account the minute he uploads a new video. Popeye knows we are going to publicize the video and he wants us to.
Also, I tell everything to David Ben Moshe. If we were doing something like this, I would tell David Ben Moshe and AisheDina(who is David's fiance). So AisheDina knows that this is Peace Now.
In fact, AisheDina had an exchange of emails with Popeye and nearly scared Popeye into stopping these videos. Yes, AisheDina has that effect on self-hating wimps. I asked AisheDina not to frighten Popeye any more, because we want the videos to continue. But Popeye nearly stopped doing the videos because of something AisheDina wrote to him.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 03:11:45 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »