Author Topic: "Pictures of JTF members" - Peace Now video  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Pictures of JTF members" - Peace Now video
« on: December 27, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »
                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

I urge our members to comment as much as possible on the video, and to also rate the video "1" (the lowest possible rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3013225

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: "Pictures of JTF members" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »
one star rating and comment posted
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »
When Will they stop LOL They are posting our web site. This is helping up
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
1 star :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:14 AM »
We're NOT that stupid you know   :o

it's pretty obvious that JTF is behind these fake videos
I think I know why, but it's still a bad idea in my opinion.

smart people who see the "forgiving" nature of these videos towards the movement
as well as JTF's efforts to plug each and everyone of them as stickies (no less),
will think twice about the integrity of this movement, which in the end will leave you
only with a handful of well meaning morons who can't put 2 and 2 together, is this what we really want?

My suggestion is to drop this silly dog and pony show,
and go back to the meaningful and inspiring 10 minute info-clips, that's my 2 cents anyway

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »

JTF isn't. But who do you mean when you say "we"

Would you be a follower of a nazi sympathising dog lover?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »
YamYam JTF isn't behind those videos. Peace Now supporters are behind the videos because they're scared of what Chaim can accomplish. That's why they're trying to harm his reputation and the reputation of JTF and Hayamin.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »

smart people who see the "forgiving" nature of these videos towards the movement
as well as JTF's efforts to plug each and everyone of them as stickies (no less),
will think twice about the integrity of this movement, which in the end will leave you
only with a handful of well meaning morons who can't put 2 and 2 together, is this what we really want?

and go back to the meaningful and inspiring 10 minute info-clips, that's my 2 cents anyway

בס''ד

Here we go with the conspiracy kooks. How ridiculous.

It's interesting though that these videos are so ineffective that someone would actually suggest that JTF would do videos against itself.

If we are going to go through the trouble of making videos, we will make videos that promote our movement. Not videos that deliberately distort what we are saying.

While I believe that these videos give us needed publicity, they have not yet helped or hurt our movement. As far as I know, not one person has left JTF or Hayamin Haamiti in response to these videos. But on the flip side, despite the extra publicity, as far as I know not one person has joined JTF or Hayamin Haamiti as a result of these videos. So the videos so far are having no real effect.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »
Hey, I enjoyed that video.

The Addams Family brought back memories. Really catchy theme song too.

I was singing along to it. Just changed the words a little.

The Peace Now movement started,
When Yitzchak Rabin farted,
They're altogether retarded,
The Peace Now Family !

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 10:16:15 AM »

The Peace Now Family !

:::D

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »

בס''ד

It's interesting though that these videos are so ineffective that someone would actually suggest that JTF would do videos against itself.

If we are going to go through the trouble of making videos, we will make videos that promote our movement. Not videos that deliberately distort what we are saying.

While I believe that these videos give us needed publicity, they have not yet helped or hurt our movement. As far as I know, not one person has left JTF or Hayamin Haamiti in response to these videos. But on the flip side, despite the extra publicity, as far as I know not one person has joined JTF or Hayamin Haamiti as a result of these videos. So the videos so far are having no real effect.

You know what Chaim? out of respect for you and the cause,
I won't prove you wrong publicly, even though you did a sloppy job, leaving tale tell signs.
just to make it clear, we're all on the same side here - I thought I'd advice you to avoid from using
such childish and obvious tricks, because doing so reflects badly on all kahanists...

But hey, it's your party- knock yourself out...
for this movement's sake I hope some of the moderators are in the loop
and are just pretending to think these videos are really made by Peace Now..

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »
Hmmmmm. You disrespectfully make the accusation that Chaim is behind the video, but suddenly have too much respect for Chaim to prove your accusation ??

If you've got any proof or 'tell tale signs' then bring it. Otherwise, you're guilty of slander and full of crap.

Somehow I get the feeling you wont be able to provide any tell tale signs or evidence to back up your accusation.

Can you back up your accusation yamyam ? Or are you just a windbag making false accusations and stirring up trouble ?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »

בס''ד

I won't prove you wrong publicly, even though you did a sloppy job, leaving tale tell signs.
just to make it clear, we're all on the same side here - I thought I'd advice you to avoid from using
such childish and obvious tricks, because doing so reflects badly on all kahanists...

If you don't tell us what your "tell tale" signs are, I'm going to ban you.

And don't insult our intelligence by saying how much you respect me and the cause. Or by pretending that you are a Kahanist.

I won't have time to respond to you today, but I can't wait to see your "proofs".

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 12:28:29 PM »
I really don't know JamJam. "Antichaimbenpessach" is raging on Zootube since the time I joined JTF. This would really be a long-time-conspiracy. And I really doubt that any of us would have so much free time to maintain this kind of play over this periode.

Plus the Adams family idea is not new. One year ago there was a video with photoshopped pictures of David and Chaim in a ghost castle as some kind of monsters.

Perhaps the peace now people are either silly or quite young.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 02:45:10 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 12:59:10 PM »
YamYam is probably someone affiliated with Tina Greco. I would not be surprised if it is Newman.

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

בס''ד

If you don't tell us what your "tell tale" signs are, I'm going to ban you.

And don't insult our intelligence by saying how much you respect me and the cause. Or by pretending that you are a Kahanist.

I won't have time to respond to you today, but I can't wait to see your "proofs".

Ok Chaim go ahead, ban me,
All I tried to do is help, but fine - obviously
I'm an inconvenience to you and your little false flag games,
so I won't say another word about it - my intention was pure,
and by the way I am a kahanist for 20 years now,
that's why I felt the need to advice you against these videos,
perhaps I was wrong to do this in a public manner,
but I did so because I feel it's a debate worth having among JTFers.

anyway I'll get out of your hair guys, I seem to have overstayed my welcome here,
so feel free to ban me, delete my account and messages or whatever else that suits your desire
but just know this, when people will catch on (and they will) it will be a devastating blow
to an otherwise important kahanist movement that is on the rise, this is an historical junction
and to "blow it" because of these silly videos would be nothing less than a tragedy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »
yamyam is from Israel, no doubt some stupid lefty over there who's in favor of vivisecting little Israel. 

So I'll tell you what.  Show us your proof today, or I'll ban you myself, you little snot nosed brat!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
YamYam is employing a typical strategy used by the left. A simple deceptive lie is all it takes to cause some people to question the movement. I don't think that Chaim is making anti-Chaim videos. This YamYam is suffering from the same derangement as the 9/11 troofers are. They come up with 'evidence' which is not really evidence of anything but their own mental problems.

The troll makes so many accusations but proves nothing. Mentioning 'tell-tale signs' which don't exist. I think this troll belongs in the trash can along with all the other banned slimeballs. This person is no Kahanist and no Jew.

Go away troll... I can see through your deceptive clothing...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 02:40:34 PM »
I'll be more than happy to oblige, Muman.  But first I want to mess with him/her/it some more. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »
yamyam is from Israel, no doubt some stupid lefty over there who's in favor of vivisecting little Israel. 

So I'll tell you what.  Show us your proof today, or I'll ban you myself, you little snot nosed brat!
Lisa, now that you say he is from Israel, I think he is probably part of Guzofsky's (bowel) movement. The claim to be a long-time Kahanist is what gives it away.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
It is Guzofsky's pet theory.  I guess when you hang around dogs, your thinking is lowered to one, and your appetite raised to one.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »
  That was kinda funny in a way. At least he didnt put up the Munsters.
  Is "Thing" suppose to be Chaim? Who would be Morticia? Me? LOL.. What about Gomez?? C.F.?? Who would Wednesday and Pugsly be?? Masterwolf? Ruby? Where & WHO was Cousin It? David Ben Moshe?? LOL  :laugh:  Who is LURCH?? Shlomo?   this was kinda funny  :::D  WHO WAS GRANDMA??? Gertrude Cooper, David Ben Moshes old lady friend LOL  this was kinda funny, sorry people, I DO have a sense of humor.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
Looks like yamyam has no proof to back up his accusation.  So he scurried out of here like rat. 

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »

The Peace Now Family !

They like to lie about Chaim,

how Israel'd be better off dyin',

our comments leave them cryin',

they're really pathetic swine,

the "Peace Now" family!

They like to have gay sex parties,

with muslim & Croat nazis,

they're a bunch of retarded hussies,

the "Peace Now" family!

They like to suck up to Arabs,

saying Jewish land's up for grabs,

their leader's just caught crabs,

the "Peace Now" family!

So get a "Peace Now" shawl on,

so you too can be a bolshevik moron,

were gonna pay a call on,

the "Peace Now" family!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:28:25 PM by 4International »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »
I really liked the Addams family shows. It's too bad Peace Now had to use that show like that.