Author Topic: Am I in harms way?  (Read 3967 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Am I in harms way?
« on: December 29, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »
Okay, fellow JTF friends, I need some advice.

I have been using a group of Muslim pediatricians for my children's medical needs because no doctor will see us. Let me explain. I don't allow my children to get the basic shots. My oldest started becoming autistic after the MMR shot (going bald, losing speech, not functioning...I had her body tested for metals and she could have almost been dead at about 95% mercury poisoning. I found a product that gets the metals out through the urine. Her hair immediately started growing back in and her speech started to come back-my in laws in the profession of working autistic children said she was six weeks away from full blown autism). My second daughter became ADD after the MMR shot. My healthiest children are the last four children who didn't get any shots. No doctor will even see us because I refuse the shots. I have called all over, even going outside my city. The Muslim doctors are the only ones that will see us and respect my rights as a parent, not harassing me or turning me into HRS. However, after 911, I became alarmed with the practice putting a Koran in the sitting room, and a sign that said Muslims are Americans, too. My husband and I reported the weird behavior to the government (the phone line that takes those message calls). Shortly after, our pediatrician left America to go to Palastine with some excuse that he needed to care for his elderly parents. He left faster than you could sneeze. Then the next doctor in the practice took us on as his patients. Weird practices such as the office closes on Wednesday for Islamic prayers and such...Then, he suddenly leaves so fast his office is almost empty, with patients left unseen and the staff not knowing what to do (after having a practice for twenty or so years). He leaves to go South to be with his grandchildren (?)...but didn't give his office enough time to find a replacement (?). So, I am now left with the woman doctor who is even more intense with her Islam practices, although she doesn't wear the head covering and such. I am concerned about staying in the practice. Part of me wonders if I am just worrying over nothing. Perhaps, she doesn't have connections with any group of Islamists groups. However, I heard we have a mosque in our city (creepy-how does that happen in a farmer town?). So, am I worrying over nothing? Should I change doctors like to a general practitioner since my children are getting older? The female doctor doesn't give me a hard time. She was drilled by the previous doctors to have hands off (not to push and treat me with respect with my convictions of no shots...). She is an excellent doctor. Her office treats me really well, the previous doctors came head to head with her regarding that before they left. I love how close her office is to my house. Should I try to take my records out of the office? Do you think I am in harms way?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Am I in harms way?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
You can stay with this doctor if you have absolutely no other option, I think.  But you then need to watch absolutely everything she does.  Don't let her administer anything you're not sure about.  Research any medications she prescribes.  Be aware of any contra-indications.  And in the meantime, start looking for another doctor who won't force you to get shots for your children.  I have heard stories about a corelation between some vaccines and autism.  Have you studied this?  Is there possibly another type of vaccination that could be used?  Have you contacted a nearby foundation for autistic children?  Can you find out more about this?  There has to be another solution other than just not getting your children vaccinated.  I would inquire as to what other types of vaccines may be out there.

This was the vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella?  I would suggest you look for alternatives.  Stay with this doctor but be proactive in looking for other options.  Good luck.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »
Yes, I have heard that Autism MAY have a link to vaccinations in general... but I doubt the ADD would be caused by this.

mercury poisoning???? that sounds awful... and suspicious.   That makes me wonder.

I hope you continue to follow up on this. 

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
Yes, I have heard that Autism MAY have a link to vaccinations in general... but I doubt the ADD would be caused by this.

mercury poisoning???? that sounds awful... and suspicious.   That makes me wonder.

All you have to do is give the metal detox to a child in this condition and watch. In a couple of hours you will find shocking results, as if someone turned on a light switch in the dark. When I give the metal detox to my ADD daughter, she is well focused. I can post the phone number of the company and if you give this to a child, the results alone speak for what has happened. By the way, the mercury from the shot is stored in the back of the brain. It is dangerous to get out from the body too quickly or it will shut the kidneys down. If you follow the recommendation of the company, it is safe to get the metals out slowly. However, again, I don't want to focus too much on that. What do you think about the Muslim doctors? Do you think there is anything I should be concerned, or am I just a bit overconcerned from all that has gone on with the 9/11 attacks and such?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

All you have to do is give the metal detox to a child in this condition and watch. In a couple of hours you will find shocking results, as if someone turned on a light switch in the dark. When I give the metal detox to my ADD daughter, she is well focused. I can post the phone number of the company and if you give this to a child, the results alone speak for what has happened. By the way, the mercury from the shot is stored in the back of the brain. It is dangerous to get out from the body too quickly or it will shut the kidneys down. If you follow the recommendation of the company, it is safe to get the metals out slowly. However, again, I don't want to focus too much on that. What do you think about the Muslim doctors? Do you think there is anything I should be concerned, or am I just a bit overconcerned from all that has gone on with the 9/11 attacks and such?

You're a mother of 6.  I'd wager that your instincts are probably pretty good.  Last year, it was muslim doctors in England that attempted and failed a terrorist attack.  So just because they are doctors doesn't mean that they are decent.  On the other hand, it's possible that your muslim doctor may be a good doctor.  Personally, I wouldn't take that gamble.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »
Since they are small children they need a doctor I'd watch each visit very very closely. But you really need to find someone with a brain to treat you children. What you are describing is very scary. I wouldn't go to such a place. I'd warn my friends not to send anyone there. I don't even see a doctor I am healthy Thank God.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »
I think not vaccinating children could end up putting alot of people in harms way.
http://www.marshfieldclinic.org/patients/?page=cattails_2005_sepoct_mercury
The link for the CDC is there too.

As for the doctor,  I wouldn't bring my child to anyone that I wasn't 100% comfortable with.
In that respect I'm lucky though, I have a good old fashioned American doctor.  He practices alone.  Thank God for him.  I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 11:37:58 PM »
I doubt that vaccinations can cause autism or even ADD.. and mercury poisoning.  It might be the water that your drinking or the foods they are eating..or even the home if there is lead and stuff..or the toys given to your children.  MMR's and other vaccinations have been given for years without any problems...therefore other sources are out there that can cause these problems.

My father is a pediatrician. Not sure which area you live, but if you are interested you can PM me your location and we can figure something out.

Don't put your children in harm's way and don't assume that vaccinations cause all these things. You need a doctor that is caring and will spend time with you and your spouse and children to find out the real causes of their problems.  Unfortunatlye many dr's only want to make money so they rush rush the children and don't take the time to explain and help the parents understand anything which forces the parents to be drs themselves which can be even more harmful to their children.

I have heard about autism and vaccinations. I believe that they have been studying this because there seems to be a correlation between the use of certain chemicals in these vaccines and the increase in autism in the population. I am not saying one way or another but I believe that it is difficult to decide if these vaccines are really as safe as some doctors say. Im a bit scepticle when it comes to doctors because for the most part they don't really do much to help. I've got several family members, and me included, who the doctors don't seem to be doing a whole heck of a lot to help. Sometimes I think they don't really know what the heck they are doing. Some Doctors here in california are giving away pharmaceuticals like candy in the lobby. These drugs often have very dangerous {untold to the taker} side-effects. I had to get liver damage from taking some drugs for my condition before they changed my medication.

It is always best to investigate and ask around whether these vaccines are safe.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 11:58:08 PM »
I doubt that vaccinations can cause autism or even ADD.. and mercury poisoning.  It might be the water that your drinking or the foods they are eating..or even the home if there is lead and stuff..or the toys given to your children.  MMR's and other vaccinations have been given for years without any problems...therefore other sources are out there that can cause these problems.

My father is a pediatrician. Not sure which area you live, but if you are interested you can PM me your location and we can figure something out.

Don't put your children in harm's way and don't assume that vaccinations cause all these things. You need a doctor that is caring and will spend time with you and your spouse and children to find out the real causes of their problems.  Unfortunatlye many dr's only want to make money so they rush rush the children and don't take the time to explain and help the parents understand anything which forces the parents to be drs themselves which can be even more harmful to their children.

I have heard about autism and vaccinations. I believe that they have been studying this because there seems to be a correlation between the use of certain chemicals in these vaccines and the increase in autism in the population. I am not saying one way or another but I believe that it is difficult to decide if these vaccines are really as safe as some doctors say. Im a bit scepticle when it comes to doctors because for the most part they don't really do much to help. I've got several family members, and me included, who the doctors don't seem to be doing a whole heck of a lot to help. Sometimes I think they don't really know what the heck they are doing. Some Doctors here in california are giving away pharmaceuticals like candy in the lobby. These drugs often have very dangerous {untold to the taker} side-effects. I had to get liver damage from taking some drugs for my condition before they changed my medication.

It is always best to investigate and ask around whether these vaccines are safe.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=21429

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »
Mom of Six, I think you'd be best of pm'ing Dr. Dan.  I'm sure he can help you find a good doctor in your area. 

Also, Bullcat is a nurse, so she may also be able to refer you to a doctor, or tell you how to find a good one in your area. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »
I would never see a muslim doctor. For doctors I stick with my fellow Jews. But I never knew those mmr shots can give you autism. I am not a father but thats some good information about the shots thanks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 12:29:16 AM »
I would never see a muslim doctor. For doctors I stick with my fellow Jews. But I never knew those mmr shots can give you autism. I am not a father but thats some good information about the shots thanks.

Abben, it has not been completely proven that there is a link. I am just suspicious of this. It seems that momofsixbabes has more experience in this area. I have heard the claim and am just personally sceptical of the entire medical profession. It seems that every few years a case of medicines having horrible side-effects which kill a percentage of the users pops up.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »
Momofsixbabies,
I would be very, very careful with Muslims doctors.  While most probably just do their job, some may intentionally do harm.  The only reason I'm saying this is because of that "undercover mosque" program which has been banned by youtube.  In one section the imam tells a room with hundreds of people that Muslim doctors and dentists should do harm to infidels in any way they can.  He says, you may want to give them a shot in a painful way or drill their teeth and miss.  I would rather go to some witch doctor or an affirmative action flunkie than a Muslim after hearing that. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 02:18:31 AM »

My wife was also convinced about the vaccination causing autism.  I know its something environmental... as autism rates havhe e gone way up in the last generation... but the cause could be something completely different.

By the way... ADD isnt such a curse.   Every my male in my family has it... including myself... and although it prohibits us from doing certain things... such as being a 9-5 employee :) ... we are all very successful.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 08:03:49 AM »

Unfortunately the majority do that :(...  And i agree that vaccinations need to be investigated because chemicals might have changed.  However, the original poster of this thread concluded on their own that it DEFINATELY was the vaccinations..and I think the reason why these shadey muslim doctors are allowing them not to get the vaccinations because they couldn't careless if measles mumps rubella spreads around.  The poster needs to find a caring smart pediatrician that will spend time with them and their child.  These types of doctors do still exist.  It's best not to go to an office that is so busy and works like a factory.  Most people need more time with their pediatrician to be explained thoroughly everything.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 08:06:25 AM »

as far as we know, there is no conclusive evidence that vaccinations cause this...many toys today are made in China and may have poisons in them.  Certain foods today which are not organic may also cause problems.  It's a mistake to assume to be an expert in something just because one heard Oprah say it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 08:12:09 AM »

seriously look at the toys your children are playing with. Make sure you know what's in your drinking water. Make sure you know where your food is coming from that you are feeding yoru children or feeding yourself.  I really really really really doubt one gets autism  or ADD the very next day or next week after the vaccinations are given.  I would find exactly what brand that vaccination was and ask other drs who have used that same one if they had the same findings consistently if you are suspicious.  Seriously, don't put your kids' lives in danger just because of your suspicions.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 10:09:34 AM »
I can sympathisize with this family for their children, and agree mercury poisoning is suspicious, and especially in doses that was causing the hair to fall out.  Be ware  Your children are your jewels.  Guard them well.

I had an experience that was very unpleasant when I pulled a hip-flexor, and went to an orthopedic doctor who I had seen for several years.  Low and behold my doctor came into my room to examine and talk to me, and with him came a dark-eyed, dark skinned, fellow with a turban on, who did not even shake my hand.

He glared at me with dark eyes, and would not even speak, just listened.  He was an intern learning the business, and going on rounds with my doctor.  He had nothing to say, and I felt I would be scared to death to have him opperate on me or attend to my needs.   The next time I went back for my check-up, the desk said he wasn't there anymore.  I can understand why.

Every American would be skeptical of this man, especially after 911, and he really stood out like a sore thumb among other American doctors, with no turban, or the hateful stare.   I will never see a muslim doctor.  They may be totally ethical and honest about treating all races, and not exerting Islam, but I am not going to risk the anxiety, and nervousness ever again.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 10:53:05 AM »

seriously look at the toys your children are playing with. Make sure you know what's in your drinking water. Make sure you know where your food is coming from that you are feeding yoru children or feeding yourself.  I really really really really doubt one gets autism  or ADD the very next day or next week after the vaccinations are given.  I would find exactly what brand that vaccination was and ask other drs who have used that same one if they had the same findings consistently if you are suspicious.  Seriously, don't put your kids' lives in danger just because of your suspicions.

I agree Dr. Dan.  Parents should inform themselves and ask questions.  I mean no offense to MomofSixBabies.  Our children are very prescious.
My doctor doesn't give the flu vaccine to children who are not immunocompromised or at risk of becoming seriously ill if they get the flu.
He doesn't over vaccinate. 
He does recommend that children get their childhood vaccines.  I trust him with the life of my child.
I just worry about those children who are not immunized.  They are susceptible to some deadly diseases.  There are also many people who have compromised immune systems that are put at risk.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 06:09:36 PM »

as far as we know, there is no conclusive evidence that vaccinations cause this...many toys today are made in China and may have poisons in them.  Certain foods today which are not organic may also cause problems.  It's a mistake to assume to be an expert in something just because one heard Oprah say it.

I don't listen to Oprah. I don't get my information from her. Perhaps, you do. I didn't post this thread to discuss vaccines. I was just trying to explain why no doctor around here will see my family!!! Ahh....I was obviously wrong to ask for advice. It seems to have hit a raw nerve with some....Perhaps, some are not seeing the point was to try and find out if I was putting my family in harms way with any Islamic connections here in the US.  I will soon delete this thread, if I can. Ridiculous!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »
momofsixbabes, I wouldn't trust a Muslim doctor. I hope you can find a doctor that is supportive of your beliefs and yet is not a Muslim.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 06:23:27 PM »

I don't listen to Oprah. I don't get my information from her. Perhaps, you do. I didn't post this thread to discuss vaccines. I was just trying to explain why no doctor around here will see my family!!! Ahh....I was obviously wrong to ask for advice. It seems to have hit a raw nerve with some....Perhaps, some are not seeing the point was to try and find out if I was putting my family in harms way with any Islamic connections here in the US.  I will soon delete this thread, if I can. Ridiculous!!
It is a ridiculous thread.  If you have doubts about the pediatrician you bring your children to, for any reason, then you should look for another.  Why ask?  Search out another that respects your beliefs.
The vaccine issue does strike a raw nerve.  Unvaccinated children put all of us at risk.  Sorry, that is how I feel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »
It makes me feel angry when I hear of kids having whooping cough or mumps or other things they have no business catching or spreading to others. I wonder what kind of parents would do that to their kids and other people that their kids might interact with.

However if two kids seem to have been damaged by vaccines I would understand why you wouldn't want your other kids to have them. If I were you I'd get your water tested and look for other sources of the mercury like Dr. Dan suggested. It's not good for you to be exposed to those things either, and there is probably another source of mercury in your house somewhere or in the environment somewhere. I'd do as much checking as possible until you could find it and eliminate it.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »
It makes me feel angry when I hear of kids having whooping cough or mumps or other things they have no business catching or spreading to others. I wonder what kind of parents would do that to their kids and other people that their kids might interact with.

However if two kids seem to have been damaged by vaccines I would understand why you wouldn't want your other kids to have them. If I were you I'd get your water tested and look for other sources of the mercury like Dr. Dan suggested. It's not good for you to be exposed to those things either, and there is probably another source of mercury in your house somewhere or in the environment somewhere. I'd do as much checking as possible until you could find it and eliminate it.

My daughter was speaking at the age of six months, reading at the age of thre years, and writing advanced paragraphs at the age of five and six. You can't imagine the horrible experience to have her go bald on the top of her head, with hair falling out by handfuls, the speech no longer understandable, and the inability to do school work. I went to my doctor and he wanted to send me to the school system. As a previous school teacher, I knew there would not be any physical help there. I heard about Metal detoxing on the radio. Within several hours of her taking it, she could once again start to speak. How dare anyone take a position of a know it all and tell me that I am endangering other kids by not sacrificing my child on an alter to the pharmacudical companies that lie for their wallet sake. I think you need to educate yourself on this subject a bit further before making such accusatory remarks!

By the way, I live in a brand new home on very safe soil (which has also been tested), and I already mentioned water was tested (costing me almost a hundred dollars). My in laws that work in New York said they see cases like mine all the time (they are specialized professionals in autism and children). They said that many, many children become autistic because of the MMR shot. They said the weren't surprised. They also gave me the names of the preservative that is under the name of mercury which some doctors are aware of, and some aren't . They gave me much more information than I had previously had. Doesn't it matter that the state of MO has forced the schools to accept the parents rights of opting out of the MMR shot because so many children in MO have have exhibited autism after the MMR shot, which the state has to then help flip the medical needs for? Does it matter that others such as Doctors Against Vaccine groups pop up? Will you believe everything the doctors/drug companies tell them?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 06:39:17 PM by momofsixbabes »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »
I'm really sad that happened to your child. I can't really know how you feel because I don't have children myself, so I'm sorry if I struck a raw nerve. It just is very frustrating for me to read about how people are massively turning away from vaccines, and as a result there are these diseases coming back that can do damage to kids and others when the kids never would have had the diseases if only they'd been vaccinated.

I think your child could have been poisoned by a source other than the vaccine. You should make sure. I think it's important that you search for every type of contamination they could have come into contact with so that they don't get re-exposed. The levels in vaccines are not supposed to be harmful which is what confuses me about the anti-vaccine claim.

I don't really trust doctors because I do think sometimes they're more in it for money than really caring about their patients, and I think it's good that you're taking an active role in your kids' health.

I'm skeptical of the metal detox but I'm curious about it too. What product was it? I'd like to find out more about it.