Author Topic: OBONGO WANTS TO RESTORE NEGRO-JEWISH ALLIANCE...LOL!  (Read 908 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: OBONGO WANTS TO RESTORE NEGRO-JEWISH ALLIANCE...LOL!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »
That should be...........interesting! :::D What alliance? Jews give these animals civil rights and the shvugs turn around and call us k**es and every other anti-Semitic slur imaginable. I have to say the sickest thing I've seen in recent memory was the 10th anniversary of Crown Heights. On the cover of what else, but the the NY Times was the family of Yankel Rosenbaum and the family of Limmerick Nelson with the headline "Building Understanding" or something to that effect. Are you kidding me?! This chimp KILLED Mr. Rosenbaum for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON! Now you have "building understanding". The understanding I wanted was those chimps swinging from a branch! >:(
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:54:48 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: OBONGO WANTS TO RESTORE NEGRO-JEWISH ALLIANCE...LOL!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »
That should be...........interesting! :::D What alliance? Jews give these animals civil rights and the shvugs turn around and call us k**es and every other anti-Semitic slur imaginable. I have to say the sickest thing I've seen in recent memory was the 10th anniversary of Crown Heights. On the cover of what else, but the the NY Times was the family of Yankel Rosenbaum and the family of Limmerick Nelson with the headline "Building Understanding" or something to that effect. Are you kidding me?! This chimp KILLED Mr. Rosenbaum for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON! Now you have "building understanding". The understanding I wanted was those chimps swinging from a branch! >:(

Hi Nopeace, ' building understanding ' is a liberal thing. Building understanding is equal to what Obama said in his speech, " we will embrace hope, not fear "
in saying that Obama is encouraging his idiotic followers to not be afraid of terrorism and try to understand Islam.
Building understanding is like asking us to accept our enemies. It will not happen!

Shalom - Dox