Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach quotes from the Fatah constitution" - Peace Now video  (Read 967 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

"Peace Now" is lying once again to assist their friends, the Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers of Fatah and the PLO.

The Nazi constitution of Fatah and the PLO has not changed one iota.

The same Nazi constitution is in Fatah/PLO schools and institutions.

Their constitution openly calls for the murderous destruction of Israel, and claims that the Jews are not even a people and have no legitimate rights. Their constitution also claims that the Jews never had any connection to the Land of Israel.

Of course, it is the "Palestinians" who are not a real people and who have no rights or connection to the Land of Israel.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3043947

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach quotes from the Fatah constitution" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 10:35:16 AM »
This is great.

Enemies of peace claim that Arafat lied and that the sections are still in the constitution.

But President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary confirmed that Arafat told the truth.

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Yes and last week Conny Cordulu has told me ...  :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
                                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

"Peace Now" is lying once again to assist their friends, the Muslim Nazi terrorist mass murderers of Fatah and the PLO.

The Nazi constitution of Fatah and the PLO has not changed one iota.

The same Nazi constitution is in Fatah/PLO schools and institutions.

Their constitution openly calls for the murderous destruction of Israel, and claims that the Jews are not even a people and have no legitimate rights. Their constitution also claims that the Jews never had any connection to the Land of Israel.

Of course, it is the "Palestinians" who are not a real people and who have no rights or connection to the Land of Israel.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3043947

I just copied what you wrote, Honlo will barf his guts out after I am finished with the PUTZ today.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »
little cowardly HONLO :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 02:42:05 PM »
little cowardly HONLO :P

Honlo is a real coward and [censored].

He has told me, that if his wife is pregnant - they are married - and she wants to have an abortion, that he is perfectly fine with it.

This is the ultimative    degeneration. He even didn't want to protect his own blood. Peace now is the association of real eunuches.

With this kind of weak men, Israel need no Muzzy enemies.

Pfui to him!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »
Pheasant- he is INSANE, he said that if his house got bombed and family killed he would 'understand' BS!  >:( He is a jerk
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 03:46:20 PM »
Typicall product of progresive secularist Israeli education. He can't even claim ignorance as his defence as all those American and European usefall idiots... He lives among A-rabs and muzies. :o
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm