Author Topic: Holocaust survivor in U.K preparing to leave for fear of Holocaust  (Read 2916 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Warning Of A Holocaust Survivor

Very sobering plea.

At my dinner table on Friday night, a holocaust survivor admits that she is trying to persuade her son to take his family out of Europe to America, Canada, Australia,Israel...’They say they can’t leave me, but I tell them: “Go, get out. My parents left my grandparents behind in Berlin and brought me to safety in England. Now I want you to leave so that my grandchildren will be safe.”’ There is an unbearable desperation in her plea. But she has a point 

I am hoping that my psychiatrist will be able to explain why so many Jews have been propelled into the arms of those who seek their destruction. Precisely what part of the Hamas Charter are they defending?  more

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195996.php
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:30:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Holocaust survivor in U.K preparing to leave for fear of Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 09:31:49 AM »
Very sad story. Pfui to the Muslims!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »
The qurananimals are a plague  something must be done about them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »
The qurananimals are a plague  something must be done about them

Excellent Post Mord! If something is not done about the Moslems, another Holocaust will happen and the liberals will be working for the Nation of Islam.
I can see the Liberals pointing out those who oppose Islam to the Moslems in power. Liberals will identify with their aggressors ( Moslems ) in order to stay alive.
When this happens, the Liberals will become slaves to the Moslems. Liberals will fall deep into the Pit they dug for their own Countrymen.

Shalom - Dox

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »
Look at these anti Israel roaches they are all so  clown like very few have college degrees in anything worth while          

http://www.masada2000.org/list-S.html
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:37:33 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:00 AM »
This is very sad but true. The self-hating white liberals are sucking up to the Koranimals to the point that they might actually follow them trying to kill Jews. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
GO TO ISRAEL, NOT HERE!!!! It is the SAME here!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
This is very sad but true. The self-hating white liberals are sucking up to the Koranimals to the point that they might actually follow them trying to kill Jews. 

Hi Vito, this is what happened in Nazi Germany. Some Jews were in denial about Hitler and they thought they were safe because they were German Citizens.
All of them ended up in the death camps. There are some Jews who openly have the nerve to say Israel is an Illegal State! Those jews who have turned against Israel
are pro Islam and side with the Muzzies ( THE ENEMY ). They have not learned one thing from HISTORY!
The delusional self hating Jews are in for a RUDE AWAKENING!

What drugs did they put into that KOOLAID?

Shalom  - Dox

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »
America, Canada, Australia??? Pu-leeze! Like it's any better!  :::D :'( If it is then only marginally. And only for a short while. If she doesn't want to go to Israel, then I would consider China as an alternative. But not Obama's America.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »
Self hating Jews and gentiles are like the person in a horror movie who says, "you guys are crazy, there's nothing in that haunted house and you're just full of fear.  Look, I'll just go in the basement and....ahhhh"

Stupidity is learning that there is a problem when there is a knife at your neck. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »
Look at these anti Israel roaches they are all so  clown like very few have college degrees in anything worth while          

http://www.masada2000.org/list-S.html
These are demons who call themselves Jews

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 03:44:14 PM »

My grandfather's best friend, was in Auswitz, and he could survive, he lives in Tel Aviv now.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.