Author Topic: Caylee Anthony Case  (Read 3663 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Caylee Anthony Case
« on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:46 PM »
   I'm real tired of hearing about this in the media, but this shows the evil of abortion, that such a witch can murder her own child even after it's born. One thing I haven't heard about in the media is who her father is? He is obviously someone who doesn't care about his daughter, otherwise he would not only be in the picture, but up in arms about his daughter's murder.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Caylee Anthony Case
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »
   I'm real tired of hearing about this in the media, but this shows the evil of abortion, that such a witch can murder her own child even after it's born. One thing I haven't heard about in the media is who her father is? He is obviously someone who doesn't care about his daughter, otherwise he would not only be in the picture, but up in arms about his daughter's murder.

Why did you post this in the Torah and Jewish ideals section?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 12:35:38 AM »

No father has ever come forth, whomever the father is, he does not want to be known. I do find this very strange. What is worse is Lee refused to give a DNA sample to the Police. If he had nothing to hide, why not give his DNA? Any men that were with Casey did come forth to talk to police. I don't think any of those men refused a DNA if it was asked for. Only Lee refused the DNA. It is not unusual to suspect he may be the father, especially given the circumstances of the strange things happening in that family.
I have been watching this case for a while. Casey Anthony has so many disturbing personalities. Her ( various personalities ) seem to work in unison together to keep the STORY going. Sociopaths have no regard for anything life included...telling the truth is out of the question for sociopaths.
The Grandmother Cindy displays a similar behavior to her daughters. This is obvious in the tapes released by the prison.
The Grandmother and Grandfather of Caylee have been appeasing their sociopathic daughter. Often times I have heard Cindy or George refer to Caylee as " that little girl "
or " this little girl." This is an indication of detachment.
While the Grandmother and Mother of Caylee seem to have reality issues & various personalities, the Grandfather George and brother Lee seem to have only half a personality, I will assume this is because the 2 sick females in the family dominated the males repeatedly, resulting in their weak personalities.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 08:51:12 AM »

It is about murder and is along the lines of abortion even though the child was born already.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »

It is about murder and is along the lines of abortion even though the child was born already.

I am relying on G-d completely to deal with this heartless monster ( The Imposter in DC ) who voted to kill retarted babies that have survived their abortions.
What kind of human being could allow this to happen?  Those innocent babies are left to die alone without any mercy shown to them. One nurse did a great Mitzvah and cradeled a dying baby in her arms. This is what a righteous woman would do, May G-d bless her for her heart!
It is obvious to me that Obama has no fear of G-d, not one shred of fear. Obama's blatant disregard for life and G-d will be his demise.

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »

I am relying on G-d completely to deal with this heartless monster ( The Imposter in DC ) who voted to kill retarted babies that have survived their abortions.
What kind of human being could allow this to happen?  Those innocent babies are left to die alone without any mercy shown to them. One nurse did a great Mitzvah and cradeled a dying baby in her arms. This is what a righteous woman would do, May G-d bless her for her heart!
It is obvious to me that Obama has no fear of G-d, not one shred of fear. Obama's blatant disregard for life and G-d will be his demise.

Shalom - Dox

Well, according to Torah Murder is a crime punishable by death {given that there are two witnessess who testify in court}. I am sure that you already knew that murder is against our religion. This is not a case involving abortion and I don't understand why you bring this up in regard to this case.

Was anyone in that family Jewish? Our Torah law was written for Jews and all the crimes and punishments are in regards to a member of the Jewish nation. I am puzzled why this is posted in the Torah and Jewish idea section because it would seem more appropriate for the General post section. Most of the postings in this sections are related to Torah topics and not current events.

I have not paid any attention to this case. I am very wary of the media making money off of court cases. It started with OJ and 24-court coverage then it was Scott Peterson, then it was the next one, and the next one. I think it is best to leave the judgement up to those who try the case. To make judgements without all the facts is a violation of Torah command. Speaking gossip and half-truths is not productive. I don't know who killed the child and I hope that whoever did will be punished.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Well, according to Torah Murder is a crime punishable by death {given that there are two witnessess who testify in court}. I am sure that you already knew that murder is against our religion. This is not a case involving abortion and I don't understand why you bring this up in regard to this case.

Was anyone in that family Jewish? Our Torah law was written for Jews and all the crimes and punishments are in regards to a member of the Jewish nation. I am puzzled why this is posted in the Torah and Jewish idea section because it would seem more appropriate for the General post section. Most of the postings in this sections are related to Torah topics and not current events.

I have not paid any attention to this case. I am very wary of the media making money off of court cases. It started with OJ and 24-court coverage then it was Scott Peterson, then it was the next one, and the next one. I think it is best to leave the judgement up to those who try the case. To make judgements without all the facts is a violation of Torah command. Speaking gossip and half-truths is not productive. I don't know who killed the child and I hope that whoever did will be punished.

The Florida Jury will rule a guilty verdict. This is a given. Too much evidence to even mention has come against her and any Mother that has a Missing child would have called the police in 1 minute. Casey waited a month and it was not Casey who called the police, but her Mother.
Casey did not call the police because she murdered her child. You are to be commended for your righteous ways and patience with humanity. I understand how you feel and I respect that. Thanks for the reply Muman. G-d Bless you!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »

Shalom - Dox

The Florida Jury will rule a guilty verdict. This is a given. Too much evidence to even mention has come against her and any Mother that has a Missing child would have called the police in 1 minute. Casey waited a month and it was not Casey who called the police, but her Mother.
Casey did not call the police because she murdered her child. You are to be commended for your righteous ways and patience with humanity. I understand how you feel and I respect that. Thanks for the reply Muman. G-d Bless you!

Shalom - Dox   

If the mother did it then that is horrible. I dont know how a mother can do that kind of thing. It seems against human nature. I am saddened by the news that this is the case. If she is guilty I hope she gets the punishment she deserves. It is terrible that people like this have children. I dont know what to say other than this is a result of decaying morals.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Murder is not only not allowed for Jews, but not allowed for anybody. Infact the punishment of abortion is stricter on a goy (it is punishible by death).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »

<snip>

Murder is not only not allowed for Jews, but not allowed for anybody. Infact the punishment of abortion is stricter on a goy (it is punishible by death).

Tzvi, I would be interested in the sources of this. I have not read this anywhere regarding abortion by a non-Jew being punishable by death.

Thank you,

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
The following is the codification of the Sanhedrin's clarification of the prohibition against murder in the Noahide Laws as put forth by RAMBAM in the Mishneh Torah, Hilkhoth Melakhim u'Milhamotheihem 9:4

A ben Noah who murders any human-being, even one unborn in the womb of its mother, such a person is liable for the death penalty because he is guilty of murder.  Likewise, if someone killed another person who would have soon died anyway, put someone infront of a lion, or starved someone to death, such a person is  liable for the death penalty, because in one way or another, this person mudered.

http://sagavyah.tripod.com/id92.html
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/