Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach supports illegal settlers" - Peace Now video  (Read 677 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach supports illegal settlers" - Peace Now video
« on: January 27, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

Another vicious video from the traitors of "Peace Now" in which they accuse me of "screaming like Hitler".

In the Hebrew clip, I speak mainly about the Jewish hero Noam Federman and his valiant wife and 9 beautiful children. I state that if Noam and his family lose their fight to remain on their small ranch, Israel's very survival will be gravely endangered. Because if Noam and the other 280,000 Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria are removed from their homes, a Hamas-Fatah-PLO Muslim Nazi terrorist state will be created in Israel's Biblical heartland. This would be national suicide for tiny Israel, G-d forbid. Therefore, Noam's fight is our fight, and we dare not be silent while the self-hating, corrupt Erev Rav rulers of Israel try to ethnically cleanse Judea and Samaria of all Jews.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments to this video, and to rate it "1" (the lowest possible rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3055113
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 02:28:33 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach supports illegal settlers" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:02:56 AM »
Our right and obligation to live in the Land of Israel is issued by G-d Himself.

No nation in the world has more strong justification to possess one's land.

G-d's decree includes all the Land of Israel, without any "1967 borders".

Peace Now promotes atheism among Jews, it tries "to free the Jews from medieval prejudices".

Therefore, THEY (Peace Now) have no right even to the state in 1967 borders. THEIR 1967 borders is "Zionist occupation of 78% of historic Palestine".
THEY are illegal settlers.

I only hope they'll change their evil ways and stop endangering the Jewish People and the Jewish State.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:53:51 AM »
No we don't support illegal settlers; we believe all Arabs should be kick out!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »
If anyone wants to chime in, I'm having a fight with Honlohoho.  I've been calling him all kinds of lovely names. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
Honlo is an IDIOT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates