Author Topic: Rod Blagojevich has some serious dirt on b. hussein obama... (my speculation)  (Read 708 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
This is why he has acted with such impunity.  (although I don't think for a moment there is anything noble about the guy.)

Watch this video and tell me what you think. 

This Fitzgerald character (wikipedia him... obama "has since pledged to keep Fitzgerald on as a U.S. attorney." why? as thanks for protecting him?) Anyways, Prosecutor Fitzgerald has released only PARTS of the tapes.  Let's hear all of the tapes!

Fitzgerald's resume includes:

--> "investigating Osama bin Laden.[6] He also served as chief counsel in prosecutions related to the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
(look what good that did)

--> the whole "plame" affair... read what Ann Coulter has to say about that here http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=146  in short  "Fitzgerald's entire investigation was nothing but a perjury trap from beginning to end for anyone who misremembered anything about who told whom what about a low-level nobody at the CIA who happened to be married to a Walter Mitty fantasist."

aka Someone Else

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
As much of a scum bag that this guy is, he has a right to subpoena that schmuck Rahm Emanuel.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
agree.  blago is no worse than obomba or rahmmy boy that's for sure.
what is wrong with chicago??
aka Someone Else