Author Topic: Israel-Hating Samantha Power Named Key Obama Adviser  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israel-Hating Samantha Power Named Key Obama Adviser
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »
I think that Obama's winning the election had nothing to do with Jewish issues, to be quite honest about it.
Perhaps, but the fact that most everyone didn't care about Obama's anti-Semitic skeletons, despite being fully aware of them, still shows a shitf in public opinion for the worse. Five years ago I think more people would have been bothered more by the antics of Powers than they are now, and I do mean white people.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »
I think that Obama's winning the election had nothing to do with Jewish issues, to be quite honest about it.
Perhaps, but the fact that most everyone didn't care about Obama's anti-Semitic skeletons, despite being fully aware of them, still shows a shitf in public opinion for the worse. Five years ago I think more people would have been bothered more by the antics of Powers than they are now, and I do mean white people.
My guess is that most people wouldn't be bothered by an anti-semite in the White House regardless of who it was, just as, perhaps, the Germans (in the 30's) needed a leader who would set free their vicious hatred of Jews that otherwise might have been contained.  This is akin to "mob psychology" where a leader can turn the mob into killers.  It's not so overt in Obama's case, but I do believe it exists.  But I think I still didn't answer your original question; that is, did Obama bring out the antisemitism or did the antisemitism bring in Obama?  My answer is the former; that is, Obama is freeing the anti-semites in a way that they haven't been free in this country in a long time.  This same effect would have happened had Buchanan ran and won the Presidency.  Unfortunately (and please G-d may I be wrong), but I believe that Israel will be caught between the proverbial rock and hard place.  Obama will be putting the screws to the Israeli's not to defend themselves and not to attack Iran; and the Israeli's will have to weigh accepting those demands versus (G-d forbid) total annihilation by Iran or other Arab states (or proxies).  We JTF'ers would certainly know what we would do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 05:17:42 AM »
Usa has another common point with 1870-1914 Germany; The Jewish diaspora who think of themself as not diaspora at all; Germany was birthplace of reform Judaism movement, Bismarck campaign of unification was financed by Jewish bankers who were rewarded by Keiser with knigthood and were perfectly asimilated within Wilhelmian burgeois society... All was perfect untill II Reich lost WWI. Maybe G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob aka Israel don't want the Jews to be feel at home while being in galut. Future Holocaust will be in America not Europe where former neo nazis like BNP are becoming zionist and anti islamic if only just for their best interest.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »
Newsflash, the Jews of America wanted this. They knew all about Powers, and when Fag Buchanus said Obama's position on Israel is much closer to his than McCain/Palin's, and yet they voted for him anyway because they are more into worshipping blacks, murdering babies, and taking peoples' guns away than staying alive.

C.F. WE TOLD THEM. They didnt LISTEN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates