Author Topic: What do you think of the octuplet situation?  (Read 4492 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What do you think of the octuplet situation?
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 07:49:57 PM »
I do think the Muslims are the primary enemy of us all, which is one thing that me and HZ agree on.
Yes, this is what we need to focus on.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
The women is a Palestinian with 6 little pigs already where did she get the money for this procedure.I understand the procedure is very expensive plus she's not married now 8 more she'll probably be on public welfare >:(

One of my mother's relatives had the procedure,which can cost up to 10,000 dollars. If her parents were truly concerned about her welfare they shouldn't have been bankrolling her quest to become a human guinea pig!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
One of my mother's relatives had the procedure,which can cost up to 10,000 dollars. If her parents were truly concerned about her welfare they shouldn't have been bankrolling her quest to become a human guinea pig!
If indeed she is an Arab Muslim, then it is natural and expected. Remember that these creatures put a premium on outbreeding the infidel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:17 PM »
I'm jealous that Jews don't have that many children yet evil people do and get away with it.

Dr. Dan, I attended a Hineni lecture about a few weeks ago given by Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis.  She discussed infertility in the Bible.  Remember that Sarah was unable to conceive for a long time.  Also Isaac and Rebecca were unable to conceive, and they prayed for 20 years for G-d to give them a child. 

She said that G-d did that for a reason.  Back in those days, the people then regularly had lots of children, which they would sacrifice in the fire to their deities.  She said that G-d wanted the Biblical Patriarchs and Matriarchs to appreciate the children they did have.   

Rubystars brought up the example of what *some* Chinese and Indian people do with their girl babies.  That is indeed a form of child sacrifice. 

However, we see some forms of it in America, where women will get abortions because of the mere "inconvenience" of having a child, and how it will affect their careers. 

A few months ago, there was a video of a woman working at Walmart with a young daughter.  She said flat out to the news reporters that she needed her job more than she needed her child.  Luckily, a relative agreed to care for the young girl.  But what a sick thing for a mother to say about her own child! 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Rubystars brought up the example of what *some* Chinese and Indian people do with their girl babies.  That is indeed a form of child sacrifice. 

However, we see some forms of it in America, where women will get abortions because of the mere "inconvenience" of having a child, and how it will affect their careers. 
That's a very good way of looking at it, and you have made a real and very tragic point. According to every opinion poll, and the nationwide results of our last election, support for legalized baby-murder has never been higher. It's not just the donks--around half of today's Republicans are "pro-choice". Look at the election of that pig Michael Steele (yimach schmo vezichro) as GOP National Chairman. It's disgusting and hideous and G-d will judge this celebration of murder.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »
Vito, what's a belly rubber? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »
It's his term for Hispanic cucarachas because they rub their bellies a lot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 11:45:30 PM »
Why do they rub their bellies so much? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 11:55:32 PM »
I honestly haven't ever thought about it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »
Who has a rubber belly?

;D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »
I'm jealous that Jews don't have that many children yet evil people do and get away with it.

Dr. Dan, I attended a Hineni lecture about a few weeks ago given by Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis.  She discussed infertility in the Bible.  Remember that Sarah was unable to conceive for a long time.  Also Isaac and Rebecca were unable to conceive, and they prayed for 20 years for G-d to give them a child. 

She said that G-d did that for a reason.  Back in those days, the people then regularly had lots of children, which they would sacrifice in the fire to their deities.  She said that G-d wanted the Biblical Patriarchs and Matriarchs to appreciate the children they did have.   

A few months ago, there was a video of a woman working at Walmart with a young daughter.  She said flat out to the news reporters that she needed her job more than she needed her child.  Luckily, a relative agreed to care for the young girl.  But what a sick thing for a mother to say about her own child! 

you bring an excellent point, Lisa.  However, I was thinking of how it is written in the Torah how in Egypt, the ISraelites multiplied six-fold or something and became a nation.

I'm jealous that American Jews and western Jews, including myself don't have lots of children, while our enemies get away with it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 01:09:38 AM »
Why do they rub their bellies so much? 

I haven't got the slightest clue.. but whenever you're around them you'll notice they lift up their shirts and rub their bellies, usually in the warmer months.. that's belly rubbing season.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
14*14*14*14*14*14*14*14 = 1475789056

It is an End Game of only eight moves or generations.

Yup.  It doesn't take long.  51% of France's population under five is Muslim.

Good G-d is that really a true statistic? Do you have sources for that?

This all may be a data to show that a single muzzie birth event can destroy the whole world within a small time. Imagine that all the muzzies of the world are growing at relatively a much faster rate than all others combine together. Writing is on the wall.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 10:31:59 AM »
What should be done about this? Containment doesn't seem to be working as their massive overpopulation is spreading into Europe and America and other places Muslims have no right to be.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 10:35:26 AM »
What should be done about this? Containment doesn't seem to be working as their massive overpopulation is spreading into Europe and America and other places Muslims have no right to be.

I'll fight back with my 10-12 kids..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »
Well Dr. Dan, you'll be getting married soon.  So you can have as many children as you like. 

Offline Bababooey

• New JTFer
  • Hey Bosssth!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »
I believe that this woman has a couple of screws loose and I think that someone should take some (or all) of her 14 children away from her, as she clearly is not fit to raise them!

I'm beginning to believe that the only reason that she had those octuplets is so she can negotiate for a television reality show!

Read this story:

http://www2.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=08254c46-5f30-4ba9-abce-777d987ea559

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:07:33 AM by Bababooey »

Offline Bababooey

• New JTFer
  • Hey Bosssth!
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »
I just found out that the mother of the octuplets is named Nadya Suleman...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman

Is she an Arab?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 03:15:39 PM »
I just found out that the mother of the octuplets is named Nadya Suleman...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadya_Suleman

Is she an Arab?

bababooey, fafaflunky, mamamonkey, fafafoowee  :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »
Well Dr. Dan, you'll be getting married soon.  So you can have as many children as you like. 

actually, as many as Hshem wants to give us.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »
The women is a Palestinian with 6 little pigs already where did she get the money for this procedure.I understand the procedure is very expensive plus she's not married now 8 more she'll probably be on public welfare >:(

Hi Mord, Palestinians breed like the rats they are. This women who intentionally had 8 more babies and 6 at home should not recieve one penny from the State or Insurance company. Let this woman pay for her numerous babies. Why should we! No one ever paid my way!
I wonder if she told her social worker she was planning to produce 8 babies without a daddy or money in her bank account.      >:( >:( >:(

Shalom - Dox

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 01:23:24 AM »

Sorry, I just saw this.  I'll have to go find it...I heard that statistic about 5-6 years ago.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:36 AM »

there are no good answers here.  I've thought about the same thing and I can't see people taking smart actions until we're all done for or hiding in the mountains. 

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 01:28:47 AM »

Sorry, I just saw this.  I'll have to go find it...I heard that statistic about 5-6 years ago.

That explains the "youths" aka MUSLIMS torching cars left and right in France.

Mark Steyn (steynonline.com, "America Alone" etc) has written extensively on the topic of demographics and muslims.
aka Someone Else

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 01:32:48 AM »
That explains the "youths" aka MUSLIMS torching cars left and right in France.
True, but in Greece, many of the rioting youths are in fact ethnically Greek, nominally Orthodox communist pigs (which isn't that much different from a Muzzie in truth).