Author Topic: What do muslims understand?  (Read 9937 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
What do muslims understand?
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:58:44 AM »
Muslims understand only two things:  Power and fear.  It is power they seek, they lust for it in every sense.   Power is the defining aspect of their relationship with their women and their children.  Their need for power is the only motivation in their political life.  All of the things that we strive for in the west, (excellence in everything, compassion for those less fortunate, community, beauty, sanctity, justice, wisdom), all of these things are irrelevant to the muslims.  They are only relevant insofar as they lead to power.  Their writings, their discourse, their history, and their eschatology all reflect their sole purpose:  the attainment of power.  I am not one of Benjamin Netanyahu's fans, nevertheless he did say something that was right on the money:  "They [the arabs] don't respect power, they worship it."

Fear is the other aspect that comprises Islamic identity.  It is no coincidence that the muslims fight far less when they have been hit hard.  Fear keeps them from striking back (temporarily unfortunately).  If Israel really wanted to put an end (at least a temporary end) to the intifadah, it would strike those areas hard.  Rabbi Kahane was absolutely right when he said that if he became Prime Minister there would be no intifadah.  Had he become Prime Minister, the arabs would have been terrified and paralyzed.  While it is true that many of them are not afraid of death, it is only because they have devalued life to the point where death is no big deal.  It is the fear of an unjust and perverse deity that keeps the muslims paralyzed, unable to escape from their religion.  Not only that, but that same fear keeps them from thinking for themselves, keeps them from self critique, essentially keeps them in the dark.

I cannot think of a worse indictment of Islam than to speak the truth about it.  It is a cult of power-hungry cowards.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: What do muslims understand?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »
Muslims understand only two things:  Power and fear.  It is power they seek, they lust for it in every sense.   Power is the defining aspect of their relationship with their women and their children.  Their need for power is the only motivation in their political life.  All of the things that we strive for in the west, (excellence in everything, compassion for those less fortunate, community, beauty, sanctity, justice, wisdom), all of these things are irrelevant to the muslims.  They are only relevant insofar as they lead to power.  Their writings, their discourse, their history, and their eschatology all reflect their sole purpose:  the attainment of power.  I am not one of Benjamin Netanyahu's fans, nevertheless he did say something that was right on the money:  "They [the arabs] don't respect power, they worship it."

Fear is the other aspect that comprises Islamic identity.  It is no coincidence that the muslims fight far less when they have been hit hard.  Fear keeps them from striking back (temporarily unfortunately).  If Israel really wanted to put an end (at least a temporary end) to the intifadah, it would strike those areas hard.  Rabbi Kahane was absolutely right when he said that if he became Prime Minister there would be no intifadah.  Had he become Prime Minister, the arabs would have been terrified and paralyzed.  While it is true that many of them are not afraid of death, it is only because they have devalued life to the point where death is no big deal.  It is the fear of an unjust and perverse deity that keeps the muslims paralyzed, unable to escape from their religion.  Not only that, but that same fear keeps them from thinking for themselves, keeps them from self critique, essentially keeps them in the dark.

I cannot think of a worse indictment of Islam than to speak the truth about it.  It is a cult of power-hungry cowards.

I agree.  While I was reading your post, I was repeating the word "coward" in my mind.  Then I got to the end of your post where you used the term. :)  (Great minds think alike??  :laugh:
But in all seriousness, I think that is one of the main reasons why the hate being called cowards.  Because they know the truth, and the truth hurts.

"a cult of power-hungry cowards"  <--An accurate take on islam and muslims.
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 07:56:19 AM »

I agree.  While I was reading your post, I was repeating the word "coward" in my mind.  Then I got to the end of your post where you used the term. :)  (Great minds think alike??  :laugh:
But in all seriousness, I think that is one of the main reasons why the hate being called cowards.  Because they know the truth, and the truth hurts.

"a cult of power-hungry cowards"  <--An accurate take on islam and muslims.

A few months ago, I was on the fifth floor of the library, in a secluded corner looking for some book.  I happened to notice a couple of young girls (18 or 19 I'm guessing) wearing hijabs.  I continued to look for my book when all of a sudden this muslim arab kid comes up to the two girls, and proceeded to have what can only be described as a tantrum.  It was astonishing.

He was screaming at both of them in arabic (I don't speak much arabic, so I didn't get what he was saying).  But he was just SCREAMING at them, right in the library.  He threw his books on the floor and stomped his feet and pulled his hair.  I wish I were making this up.  He was a little pip-squeak of an arab too.  But he cowed those two girls.  They were looking at the floor.  I wish I could have understood what this was about.  All I could tell is that he was bullying these two girls.  That is what muslims do.  They pick on those they perceive to be weaker than them.  Even though those girls were muslim, I felt bad for them.  If I had gone up to him and told him to shut up, he probably would have wet himself.

Power and fear.  That is the muslim universe.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »
Hi! As you can see in my username, I'm Muslim  ;D
Anyways this site really hates Muslims.

Well, this whole post is BS. Power and Fear? Dude, Muslims do not need power. Maybe you're looking back into history and talking about the Muslims who gained a lot of power back then. That was the norm of that time, every Empire wanted to gain more land and power. The British Empire, Ottoman Empire, the Roman Empire, etc. All Muslims care about in this temporary life is balancing for both this life and the next.(which is eternal) I'm not going to say that some Muslims would love to have power but that's just a minority. Power will not benefit a Muslim any how in the next life.

As for fear, Muslims do not and should not fear anything/one but their Lord. We love Allah so much that we fear Him, which forces us to listen to him. If someone refuses to obey Allah, they will fear going to Hell. Fearing anything else is just hypocrisy in Islam. No one should be afraid of death because it's something inescapable, we fear what comes after death.

Have a Good Day!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

Well, this whole post is BS. Power and Fear? Dude, Muslims do not need power. Maybe you're looking back into history and talking about the Muslims who gained a lot of power back then. That was the norm of that time, every Empire wanted to gain more land and power. The British Empire, Ottoman Empire, the Roman Empire, etc. All Muslims care about in this temporary life is balancing for both this life and the next.(which is eternal) I'm not going to say that some Muslims would love to have power but that's just a minority. Power will not benefit a Muslim any how in the next life.

As for fear, Muslims do not and should not fear anything/one but their Lord. We love Allah so much that we fear Him, which forces us to listen to him. If someone refuses to obey Allah, they will fear going to Hell. Fearing anything else is just hypocrisy in Islam. No one should be afraid of death because it's something inescapable, we fear what comes after death.

Have a Good Day!

Muslim,

You must condemn your brothers and sisters in Al Queda and Hizbollah and Hamas... These are blood thirsty terrorists who kill for glory. They claim they are doing it in the name of Allah. Have you read your Koran? What do you think of Mohammud {pee be on him}? He was a kook and somehow they made a religion about him. Islam is derivative of Judaism and inferior in every aspect. I am sorry that you have grown up believing that Islam is the true word... It is very deviant...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »
Muslim,

If you ever do come back to JTF I have another question for you.

What does your Allah ask from you? What is your mission here in this world? Is it that different than the mission of a religious Jew, like myself? We are here to bring Hashems light into the world. We are here to bring blessing into the world, to show the world the awesomeness of the Almighty. It seems to me the mission of the religion if Islam is to bring darkness into the world. Your religion has been killing and forcing conversions and subjugating women since it was invented by the false prophet. Why do you even want to associate with a religion like this. I assume you were born into it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 12:35:15 PM »

Have a Good Day!

Muslim,

You must condemn your brothers and sisters in Al Queda and Hizbollah and Hamas... These are blood thirsty terrorists who kill for glory. They claim they are doing it in the name of Allah. Have you read your Koran? What do you think of Mohammud {pee be on him}? He was a kook and somehow they made a religion about him. Islam is derivative of Judaism and inferior in every aspect. I am sorry that you have grown up believing that Islam is the true word... It is very deviant...

I really do condemn them. They are fake wannabe Mujaheddins. Some of their actions is prohibited in Islam yet they do it. For example, the mircaz harav massacre where Hamas walked into a school and opened fire on children. They think they did good by killing Jews who were innocent and were children. Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly. Especially children who are considered Muslims until they hit puberty. Those children will be granted paradise and the Hamas militants will be accounted for by their Lord. Of course I have read the Qur'an, the most beautiful book I've laid eyes on. I have not offended you so why do you offend me? You saying pee be upon him only hurts you in the end. I think Muhammad was the greatest man who ever lived. He never harmed anything or anyone unless it was going against his message and Allah. He did not even hurt the people that threw rocks at him or attacked him. Islam was to confirm what came before it and to warn the people again. (they started to worship Idols again) The Qur'an was sent down for that same reason, their would be no need for the Qur'an if the holy scriptures before it were not changed. All for money too, how sad.

"Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.  (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 01:03:59 PM »
Three and half years have arrived from 6/21/2009. :o ;D :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »

Have a Good Day!

Hi, we have some problems with your Islam for ie:
(from the Hadiths)

Bukhari:  V5B59N727 “When Allah’s Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, ‘That is so! Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians.’”

Bukhari:  V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Bukhari: V4B52N220  “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Bukhari: V2B24N555 “I heard the Prophet say, ‘Allah hates for you for asking too many questions.’”

Bukhari: V1B1N6  “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.”

Ishaq: 324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

Muslim: C40B20N4676   “Jihad Is Compulsory.”

Ishaq:489  “Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing.”

Tabari IX:69 “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”

Tabari VII:97   “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”

See, your 'religion' is not very nice, it is nasty and hateful, and basically, your 'g'od SUCKS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
Muslim,

If you ever do come back to JTF I have another question for you.

What does your Allah ask from you? What is your mission here in this world? Is it that different than the mission of a religious Jew, like myself? We are here to bring Hashems light into the world. We are here to bring blessing into the world, to show the world the awesomeness of the Almighty. It seems to me the mission of the religion if Islam is to bring darkness into the world. Your religion has been killing and forcing conversions and subjugating women since it was invented by the false prophet. Why do you even want to associate with a religion like this. I assume you were born into it.

I've made an account on JTF out of curiosity. As I've seen the Jews on here hate Islam then whine about how SOME Muslims hate Jews. I'm willing to make peace with other religions if others are willing. Allah does not need us, we need him. Allah asks five important things: to believe in Allah and his messenger, to preform prayer, to fast, give charity, and to preform the pilgrimage. Our mission in this world is to be a servant with whom Allah is pleased. As the Qur'an says we seek the good in this life and the next. We realize that our destination is more important than our fleeting journey or sojourn. Every religion has it's good and bad people. You have no proof what so every that Muhamamd(peace be upon him) was a false prophet. I can write you a whole essay proving he is the truth. You need to take time and see how much Islam has brought to his world. I advise you to do some research about the pre-Islamic era and the post-Islamic era. Then you will see the big change and what Islam did for this world. All religions come from the same source of light just through different holes. I was born into this religion and I had to teach myself. My parents taught me little about the religion so I've some to love Islam on my own.

"For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind....."--Surah 5 Verse 32

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »
You need to take time and see how much Islam has brought to his world. I advise you to do some research about the pre-Islamic era and the post-Islamic era. Then you will see the big change and what Islam did for this world.

Please, enlighten me regarding all that Islam has brought to the world.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 01:43:03 PM »
Well, Muslim, I find it very interesting that you claim Muhammad was a peaceful man.

Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah (8:39)

Hmm, it seems to me that your religion is so insecure with itself that it insists everybody convert or they will kill them.

But enough about little quotes that you may claim are out of context, we should look more deeply into Islamic opinion on the matter.

If Muhammad does not believe in killin innocents, how do you explain the siege of Ta'If in 630, as recorded in Sirah Rasul Allah.  In this situation, even though there was innocents and even Muslims in the city, Muhammad decided to use catapults, and killed many innocent and fellow Muslims in the process.

Furthermore, Al-Shafi'i stated that "The Prophet launched a raid against the tribe of al-Mustalaq and they fought back. So he commmanded that they set fire to their fortifications all night long with the WIDESPREAD KNOWLEDGE THAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE IN THERE". (Emphasis is mine)

So Muslim, you either have never read your "holy" books or are lying through your teeth.
Or maybe you are like a Reform Jew version of a Muslim, who just makes his own interpretations regardless of the truth.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

Have a Good Day!

Hi, we have some problems with your Islam for ie:
(from the Hadiths)

Bukhari:  V5B59N727 “When Allah’s Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, ‘That is so! Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians.’”

Bukhari:  V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Bukhari: V4B52N220  “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Bukhari: V2B24N555 “I heard the Prophet say, ‘Allah hates for you for asking too many questions.’”

Bukhari: V1B1N6  “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.”

Ishaq: 324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

Muslim: C40B20N4676   “Jihad Is Compulsory.”

Ishaq:489  “Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing.”

Tabari IX:69 “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”

Tabari VII:97   “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”

See, your 'religion' is not very nice, it is nasty and hateful, and basically, your 'g'od SUCKS.

I see you're the type that copies and pastes from Anti-Islamic sites. Please don't be lazy and do your own research. Through experience explaining this hadith will not change your mind plus there's too much to explain. Let me say this Jihad means struggle and there's many levels to it. I'm doing Jihad everyday just living in the west. Also, the prophet never killed anyone except those who were against his message and Allah. You could have attacked the prophet and he wouldn't have killed you. Lastly, look at the time period before you speak please!

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
You need to take time and see how much Islam has brought to his world. I advise you to do some research about the pre-Islamic era and the post-Islamic era. Then you will see the big change and what Islam did for this world.

Please, enlighten me regarding all that Islam has brought to the world.

Please watch

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »
Muslim, I am going to tell you the truth of the matter and I am sure it is not what you want to hear.

You are completely brainwashed therefore you lack the ability to understand the whole truth about the death and destruction cult you were born into.

The lies of islam were fed to you from the cradle therefore you know not the truth and will never be able to think for yourself,
you think only for islam and willingly, and without question follow it blindly.

If someone tells you the sky is blue, you are programmed to say the sky is green.

You can argue on behalf of islam till the cows come home, but you are unaware of one very
important fact and that is : We know the truth about islam and you are wasting your time trying to
convince us islam is peaceful.

DEATH TO ISLAM !

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »
And Muslim, that quote you have as your Sig, is stolen from Judaism part and parcel, much like a lot of so-called "Muslim teachings"

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 01:58:09 PM »
One word, INTOLERANCE.....................

Offline Melissa

• New JTFer
  • always listen to your gut feeling.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
I agree with you. :)

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 02:09:00 PM »
As always, the Muslim runs away from a debate.

It's funny that these people claim to be so right, but will not even debate those who disagree with them.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
בס"ד
:nuke:

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »
So Muslim, you either have never read your "holy" books or are lying through your teeth.
Or maybe you are like a Reform Jew version of a Muslim, who just makes his own interpretations regardless of the truth.

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."[2:191-192]
*Think logically, this makes sense.

*Surah 2:216 & Surah 8:39 the word fight does not always mean physical. Ever thought of that??
*The prophet was always warned about the hostile intentions of each person. He was always told by Angel Gabriel and so to prevent it he decided to take action against them. It is only permissible to accidentally kill innocent. It's the intention that matters and Allah is the All-Knowing.
Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

*Bani Al-Mustalaq, Ghazwah, was the time when the prophet narrated the hadith about killing women and children.
*Lying? Have I said anything that isn't true. You think you know Islam but sadly you don't. Let me give you advise, if you want to learn Islam, DON'T LEARN FROM AN ANTI-ISLAMIC SITE!!(Like this one)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »
Islam is Nazism!

Learn and remember that FACT muslim.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Sir,

Why are you here on this forum if it is as you stated below that I quote,

*Lying? Have I said anything that isn't true. You think you know Islam but sadly you don't. Let me give you advise, if you want to learn Islam, DON'T LEARN FROM AN ANTI-ISLAMIC SITE!!(Like this one)

?????????????????

Why bother being here??????????????

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 02:29:00 PM »

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."[2:191-192]
*Think logically, this makes sense.

*Surah 2:216 & Surah 8:39 the word fight does not always mean physical. Ever thought of that??
*The prophet was always warned about the hostile intentions of each person. He was always told by Angel Gabriel and so to prevent it he decided to take action against them. It is only permissible to accidentally kill innocent. It's the intention that matters and Allah is the All-Knowing.
Narated By As-Sab bin Jaththama : The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

*Bani Al-Mustalaq, Ghazwah, was the time when the prophet narrated the hadith about killing women and children.

How am I wrong in any way? You just completely agreed with me!!! You admitted that Muhammad said it is permissible to kill innocents as long as the target is the infidel.  THat is exactly what I said.

So if you believe that is true, how come just two posts ago you said Muhammad never supports it?  It looks to me like you were lying, and now that you were exposed, you are conceding to some of the truths.  

You exact quote was :" Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly", yet now you are admitting, that under certain conditionsm, he does permit it, which means that when you originally stated that fact, you were knowingly lying, breaking one of the Ten Commandments, which shows me that Muslims do truly live by Muhammad's maxim "War is Deceit", and disregard the commandments.

And why are you just repeating back to me what I told you. I am aware of bani-mustalaq, I was waiting for you to justify it, not just tell me "Oh, yes it happened".  What is your justification for that in light of your earlier claim that "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

And I am a Chozer B'Teshuva, and I knew many Muslims when I was younger.  I have even visited Pakistan, Iran, and Central Asia, so don't tell me that I learned Islam from a website.  I learned Islam not only from my former friends, but also from imams, with whom I use to have long conversations about religion when I was in the process of searching for myself.
I can tell you that these Imams, if anything, preached just as violently as those in the Middle East, and this is to a kid who they knew was born Jewish.  

So, as I said earlier, what do you have to say about your earlier quote that you are now backtracking on.  Are you admitting you were wrong when you said "Prophet Muhammad forbade the killing of any innocent woman, child, or elderly"?

Lastly, if you truly believed it was the Word of G-d, you would not try to water it down to modern WEstern values, as you would be sure that G-d knows more than any modern WEstern liberals. 
For example, Jews are more than allowed to kill women in children in a milchemet mitzvah, and I have no problem admitting that, because I know it it is the word of G-d.  With all your backtracking and convoluted explanations, it does not seem that you are as sure about your book.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »
republicandox, how could I be brainwashed when most of my knowledge on Islam is from my own research?
Everyone NEEDS to realize that a minority of the Muslims are crazy. Where is the vast majority? Take time and look around and not the Zionist controlled media. lol, I'm not here to convince you anything. Is their a rule on this site that only Jews can join? I'm here to share my opinion and wouldn't give a rats ass what you think about Islam. Sorry, Islam will be victorious! Generalizations are false, it's just like me saying Jews love money, they are greedy, they have long noses.  

"Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion" Chapter 109 Verse 6