Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (yimach schma vezichra) Has Pancreatic Cancer  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I understand that people are afraid to curse someone with cancer
Not me Chaim. Now we need to pray that her children get it too.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Hi CF, I see your logic in this. If the offspring of evil people perish before adulthood, they won't grow up to repeat the evil acts that their parents taught them.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Muman, I agree with you that Simpson didn't deserve that. Notice that I wrote that 99% of the time Chaimfan is right. You just mentioned the 1% of the time when he goes a little too far.
DownwithIslam, the reason why I think Jessica Simpson deserves the ultimate curse is twofold: she committed the worst sin imaginable short of murder (adultery--she murdered her marriage to a faithful and loving husband) and because by continuing to whore around, she sets an evil example for stupid young girls growing up in this world who do not have a moral backbone to begin with and are likely to see her actions as okay.

I admitted in my anti-Simpson thread that I do not know what her position on Israel or other Jewish issues is. I was upfront with that. You filled me in on several things that I did not know, such as that she is a Republican and supporter of our troops. However, that by itself does not make her righteous, and does not make her an ally of Zion. Lots of "right-wing" war hawks are all gung-ho in terms of patriotism, but are anti-Semitic to the core. Look at the group of crackpots that continue to talk about the alleged Liberty Ship "incident" if you want an example of these animals. She could be very "patriotic" and be one of those who thinks that the Jews are who are bringing this country down.

Moreover, it's entirely possible that Simpson's "patriotism" is a marketing ploy to help her in her home demographic, rural Texas. In that part of the country, conservatism and American values are still esteemed very highly, and it is simply good sense to play up to it. Remember when Chaim pointed out to Dr. Dan that it is in the best interest of schvartzes to act friendly to whites in public, so that they can make sales from them and be employed by them? I think there is a good chance that that is true of Simpson and her Republicanism as well.

But let's just pretend that she really is a patriot, and that she is a Zionist too, to boot. Does that make her righteous? Gehenom no. What good is it if she holds some correct views, and continues to work to destroy peoples' lives (like her loving ex-husband Nick Lachey) and to make the rest of the world as immoral as she is? Several years ago, there was a filthy, vile sow on Myspace whose profile I saw, "Blond Ambition", who professed to be Jewish, and to be an ardent Zionist, and yet her profile was filled with the kind of written smut that would make Larry Flynt envious. Is BA any kind of "ally" to us just because she claimed to be pro-Israel? And would Simpson be? I can guarantee you all that some of Simpson's impressionable young fans are Jewish. What is she doing to their souls?

So I don't take back my curse against Simpson--though I would definitely agree that Ginsburg (yimach schma vezichra) deserves it much more so.

Chaimfan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hi CF, I see your logic in this. If the offspring of evil people perish before adulthood, they won't grow up to repeat the evil acts that their parents taught them.
Not really. Her children are actually grown, anyway. My gist is that G-d should strike them with horrible deaths too for loving and supporting that hideous crone of a mother they have.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Shalom - Dox

This is a very disturbing perversion of our Jewish way of thinking. In general having wicked parents does not make the children wicked. Look at our Father Avraham whos father was a wicked idol maker. Terach was a master of avodah zarah and yet he had a son who discovered Hashem and taught the world.

Another case is the story of Yitro. Now the parsha of Yitro is coming up in a couple of weeks. It is in this Parasha that the Children of Israel get the Asirah HaDibros {10 commandments for the non-Hebrew speakers}. Yitro also was a prince of Idol Worship and was the Master Priest {Cohen Gadol he is called} of hundreds of varieties of Idol service. Yes Yitro was the father of Moshes wife, who sheltered Moshe from Mitzrayim while he was a fugative from justice {for smiting the Egyptian}. Yitro, Moshes father-in-law, turned out to be one of the greatest non-Jews in our holy Torah for two reasons. Yitro is the one who suggested to Moshe to delegate judging Israel amongst a court of justices. Secondly Yitro made a full and sincere repentance for his Idol worship and joined the Jewish people in praising Hashem.

It is for these reasons that I beg to differ with the theory of children being cursed to death for the wickedness of their parents. Im sure many here will disagree with me, but at this point I am used to it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It is for these reasons that I beg to differ with the theory of children being cursed to death for the wickedness of their parents. Im sure many here will disagree with me, but at this point I am used to it.
I don't know why I keep arguing with you, but I made clear that they should be cursed for supporting their evil parents' actions, not just because they are their offspring.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Not really. Her children are actually grown, anyway. My gist is that G-d should strike them with horrible deaths too for loving and supporting that hideous crone of a mother they have.

Now you are just being cruel C.F. Every son or daughter must respect their parents. This is the fifth commandment in the Asirah HaDibros.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/519585/jewish/Why-Do-We-Honor-Our-Parents.htm

Why Do We Honor Our Parents?

By Yeruchem Eilfort

This mitzvah is considered so weighty that it is one of the Ten Commandments. The importance of honoring one's parents is further emphasized by the fact that it is the fifth of the 10 Commandments.

As many know, the 10 Commandments were given on two tablets with five commandments on each tablet. The first tablet was reserved for those laws that deal with a person's relationship with G-d, while the second tablet deals with the laws governing human interaction. The Sages note that including the law to honor one's parents on the first tablet shows its significance. It is such a critical aspect of our existence that only through fulfilling this law can we fully appreciate our relationship with the Almighty.

The 10 Commandments are recorded twice in the Torah. The first time they appear is in the portion of Yitro and the second time is in the portion of Va'Etchanan. When they appear the second time the wording is a bit different, as the words "The L-rd, your G-d, commanded you" are added. The additional words underscore the fact that although we have a natural tendency to honor our parents, this tendency can wane depending upon circumstances. When, however, we are reminded that this is a direct command from G-d, we are made to understand that fulfilling this obligation has nothing to do with our personal feelings or experiences. Instead, the idea is reinforced to honor our parents not only because of our natural feelings, but because the "Commander in Chief" has so ordained.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Muman is a wonderful Jew who has suffered from health problems, and whose family has suffered.
I did not know this Chaim. Of course, due to the fact that this is a fallen world, where the nature of sin has corrupted and perverted every biological process, some noble people will have horrible diseases and some evil people will be healthy. That does not mean that G-d does not at times choose to judge the wicked directly with dread diseases, or that we should not pray for that to happen.

All people die, including good people. Does the fact that all righteous people will die eventually mean we shouldn't wish death on the Arafats/Hitlers/Pol Pots of the world?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muman is a wonderful Jew who has suffered from health problems, and whose family has suffered.
I did not know this Chaim. Of course, due to the fact that this is a fallen world, where the nature of sin has corrupted and perverted every biological process, some noble people will have horrible diseases and some evil people will be healthy. That does not mean that G-d does not at times choose to judge the wicked directly with dread diseases, or that we should not pray for that to happen.

All people die, including good people. Does the fact that all righteous people will die eventually mean we shouldn't wish death on the Arafats/Hitlers/Pol Pots of the world?

C.F.,

No doubt I agree that we must curse the Obviously Wicked people in this world. I would curse Hitler in a moment, rip his living heart out if he were near me. I would love to eviscerate Osama Bin Laden or personally torture him. This is natural, and I pray each day for the ultimate destruction of all evil in the world. This is part of what needs to happen for Moshiach to come. I too have perfect faith in the coming of Moshiach.

I want to see the evil destroyed. I really do want to rid the world of evil. But I also must restrain myself lest I become over-zealous and call for the death of everyone who disagrees with me. As we discussed in a thread last year about anger, it is a dangerous character trait. I have had issues with anger and I believe I have changed my nature. I am trying hard to prevent myself from becoming angry at many things in my world.

I dont have any anger even from this thread. I love you just as much as I love Chaim and Shlomo and just about every JTF member who I have contact with. I dont hold grudges and I am quick to let things go. This is not a sign of weakness from me, I have a memory like an elephant. But I learned something from our Torah, that it says that we are to emulate Aaron and his character trait of seeking peace. Peace is not bad, only when Piss now misuses the term. Peace is the ultimate goal of the Messianic era. A wise man learns from everyone who he meets.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Now you are just being cruel C.F. Every son or daughter must respect their parents. This is the fifth commandment in the Asirah HaDibros.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/519585/jewish/Why-Do-We-Honor-Our-Parents.htm

Why Do We Honor Our Parents?

By Yeruchem Eilfort

This mitzvah is considered so weighty that it is one of the Ten Commandments. The importance of honoring one's parents is further emphasized by the fact that it is the fifth of the 10 Commandments.

As many know, the 10 Commandments were given on two tablets with five commandments on each tablet. The first tablet was reserved for those laws that deal with a person's relationship with G-d, while the second tablet deals with the laws governing human interaction. The Sages note that including the law to honor one's parents on the first tablet shows its significance. It is such a critical aspect of our existence that only through fulfilling this law can we fully appreciate our relationship with the Almighty.

The 10 Commandments are recorded twice in the Torah. The first time they appear is in the portion of Yitro and the second time is in the portion of Va'Etchanan. When they appear the second time the wording is a bit different, as the words "The L-rd, your G-d, commanded you" are added. The additional words underscore the fact that although we have a natural tendency to honor our parents, this tendency can wane depending upon circumstances. When, however, we are reminded that this is a direct command from G-d, we are made to understand that fulfilling this obligation has nothing to do with our personal feelings or experiences. Instead, the idea is reinforced to honor our parents not only because of our natural feelings, but because the "Commander in Chief" has so ordained.

Hi Muman, in some cases there are legitimate circumstances that excuse one not honoring their parent... for example: One father burned his son David and left him disfigured for life. I can't imagine how many painful operations that boy went through, but my point is this: If some evil parent harmed their child with intent to kill,
I think that is a legitimate excuse to not honor the parent. Most of society - and in my opinion feel that given the circumstances, there are cases where children
who suffered are forgiven and excused from that commandment by G-d and man in general.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Im sure that you have cursed me under your breath a couple times.
Muman, that was an evil thing to say or to even think of me. I expect you to retract this.

And Judaism does not teach that we must "honor" the evil things that our parents do. Terah, the father of Abraham, was an idolater (Joshua 24:2), and we must be grateful eternally to G-d that his son did not "honor" him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
<snip>

Hi Muman, in some cases there are legitimate circumstances that excuse one not honoring their parent... for example: One father burned his son David and left him disfigured for life. I can't imagine how many painful operations that boy went through, but my point is this: If some evil parent harmed their child with intent to kill,
I think that is a legitimate excuse to not honor the parent. Most of society - and in my opinion feel that given the circumstances, there are cases where children
who suffered are forgiven and excused from that commandment by G-d and man in general.

Shalom - Dox

Hi Dox,

In extreme cases that is true. But today many kids are just mad at their parents because they wouldn't let them stay up late or play video games. My parents divorced when I was 8 and it was difficult for me. I had a lot of anger at my father for many years for abandoning my Mother and my brother and I. But I always had a love for my father and when I was 18 I moved to California to live with my Dad and we lived together for eight years. I forgave my father and I still call him every week.

It is important to strive to keep a good family relationship with your parents. As the quote said, the reason it is the fifth commandment, the last on the 1st tablet which is mostly filled with laws relating to the relationship between Hashem and man, is that in order to be able to honor Hashem, we need to be able to honor our parents.

Of course when I say Parents I mean a loving parent who is acting always for the sake of the child. In my house my mother sacrificed to support the family. I also call my mother every week to make sure she is ok, and she is helping both my step-dad who is suffering with cancer, and me who has a bizarre problem with veins in my feet. Both my mother and my father care about me and that is important. When my brother was taken by the 9/11 attack and I was unable to mend our broken relationship I swore I would never let my family ties go without a fight.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Im sure that you have cursed me under your breath a couple times.
Muman, that was an evil thing to say or to even think of me. I expect you to retract this.

And Judaism does not teach that we must "honor" the evil things that our parents do. Terah, the father of Abraham, was an idolater (Joshua 24:2), and we must be grateful eternally to G-d that his son did not "honor" him.

As a matter of fact when the sages look for something to criticize Avraham for they point to the fact that he did not honor his father. Even Essau, whom everyone says is a Rasha, made it a point to honor his father Yitzak and is merited for this.

The point is that Avrahams father HAD TO BE Terach or else Avraham would not have been Avraham. We should not wish death on the children of wicked people and this is a reason for that. Everyone is judged by what they do, and what they don't do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But I also must restrain myself lest I become over-zealous and call for the death of everyone who disagrees with me.
So then why did you assume that I secretly curse you?

That is a horrible thing to even think about me. If I really desired to curse everyone who has gotten into an argument with me, I wouldn't have much time to focus on everything because I would be busy cursing everybody and everything with every breath. What you said was extremely hurtful and there is no excuse for you thinking such Lashon Hara of me, much less typing it publicly, just because you disagree with me on the scope of what evil people should be cursed.

I believe I am owed an apology.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
C.F.,

Im sorry... I was just a little exasperated about this issue. I know it was out of line. I can retract it.

PS: I did remove the message which offended you...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Thank you.

But you know, you can just opt to steer clear of these threads that are so disagreeable to you. The title is kind of plain to see.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Honoring ones parents is taken to extreme in Judaism. It is basically a commandment between man and God BTW, and we are even specifically given an explanation:
Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

I think C.F., you went too far in cursing RBG's children for supporting their mother. I suppose they also support everything she stands for and they agree with the evils she had done, I don't know this for a fact though. And anyway these are simple citizens, not a supreme justice. They should be judged, like anyone should be, by their actions and not by their beliefs.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I guess the fact that she silenced the issue about genocidal Osama's natural born citizen status was the last straw for Ha'shem. There is a Russian saying: no matter how long you unravel the yarn, (sooner or later) you'll get to the end of the thread.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I guess the fact that she silenced the issue about genocidal Osama's natural born citizen status was the last straw for Ha'shem. There is a Russian saying: no matter how long you unravel the yarn, (sooner or later) you'll get to the end of the thread.

Good quote Masha, and it's true. Obama will have to pay the piper eventually.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
<snip>

Shalom - Dox

Hi Dox,

In extreme cases that is true. But today many kids are just mad at their parents because they wouldn't let them stay up late or play video games. My parents divorced when I was 8 and it was difficult for me. I had a lot of anger at my father for many years for abandoning my Mother and my brother and I. But I always had a love for my father and when I was 18 I moved to California to live with my Dad and we lived together for eight years. I forgave my father and I still call him every week.

It is important to strive to keep a good family relationship with your parents. As the quote said, the reason it is the fifth commandment, the last on the 1st tablet which is mostly filled with laws relating to the relationship between Hashem and man, is that in order to be able to honor Hashem, we need to be able to honor our parents.

Of course when I say Parents I mean a loving parent who is acting always for the sake of the child. In my house my mother sacrificed to support the family. I also call my mother every week to make sure she is ok, and she is helping both my step-dad who is suffering with cancer, and me who has a bizarre problem with veins in my feet. Both my mother and my father care about me and that is important. When my brother was taken by the 9/11 attack and I was unable to mend our broken relationship I swore I would never let my family ties go without a fight.

Hi Muman, I do agree with you that parents must be honored. I was refering to ( Monster parents) when I said that the commandment did not have to be honored.
You honor your parents because they were great parents, despite the divorce your parents loved you...therefore they deserved to be honored.
I am sorry that you had to go through that, it must have been painful and I too saw my parents divorce, we just move on and deal with life to the best of our ability.
May G-d bless you always!

Shalom - Dox

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

What wonderful news!

And Muman, three times a day we pray for news like this! We are not allowed to have any pity whatsoever on informers and traitors. Would you like me to translate the "velamalshinim" prayer in the shmone esre? We pray for the violent physical death of these monstrous creatures. And we request that they should have no hope - meaning that their torment should continue after their death in whatever painful punishment Hashem decides to give these beasts.

How could you have any pity on a Jewish woman who cast the deciding vote to keep the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard in prison for 23 years? Did this Jewish Nazi have any pity on Pollard or his family? Did she care that Pollard saved many Jewish lives by providing essential information to Israel about Islamic terrorist nations? The Gentile judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals, Judge Stephens, ruled in favor of Pollard. But two wretched Jewish Nazis, Ginzburg and Laurence Silberman yimach shmam vezichram, ruled against Pollard. The vote was 2 to 1 against Pollard - two Jewish judges against him, the Gentile judge supporting him.

Because of serpents like this, 6 million Jews were murdered during the holocaust. Serpents like this continued to support Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro as he refused to order the bombing of the rail lines leading to the death camps and the bombing of the death camps themselves. If these Semitic serpents in the news media, in Hollywood, in the business world and in politics had done just 1% of what they later did on behalf of black Jew-haters in the "civil rights" movement, 6 million Jews could have been saved.

May Hashem make Ginzburg's cancer fatal and as painful as possible. And yes, I did many programs wishing this for her over the years.

And may Hashem give terminal cancer to all Jews who knowingly betray their fellow Jews. Amen!

I second that motion !!!

Shalom - Dox

I THIRD it...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

What wonderful news!

And Muman, three times a day we pray for news like this! We are not allowed to have any pity whatsoever on informers and traitors. Would you like me to translate the "velamalshinim" prayer in the shmone esre? We pray for the violent physical death of these monstrous creatures. And we request that they should have no hope - meaning that their torment should continue after their death in whatever painful punishment Hashem decides to give these beasts.

How could you have any pity on a Jewish woman who cast the deciding vote to keep the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard in prison for 23 years? Did this Jewish Nazi have any pity on Pollard or his family? Did she care that Pollard saved many Jewish lives by providing essential information to Israel about Islamic terrorist nations? The Gentile judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals, Judge Stephens, ruled in favor of Pollard. But two wretched Jewish Nazis, Ginzburg and Laurence Silberman yimach shmam vezichram, ruled against Pollard. The vote was 2 to 1 against Pollard - two Jewish judges against him, the Gentile judge supporting him.

Because of serpents like this, 6 million Jews were murdered during the holocaust. Serpents like this continued to support Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro as he refused to order the bombing of the rail lines leading to the death camps and the bombing of the death camps themselves. If these Semitic serpents in the news media, in Hollywood, in the business world and in politics had done just 1% of what they later did on behalf of black Jew-haters in the "civil rights" movement, 6 million Jews could have been saved.

May Hashem make Ginzburg's cancer fatal and as painful as possible. And yes, I did many programs wishing this for her over the years.

And may Hashem give terminal cancer to all Jews who knowingly betray their fellow Jews. Amen!

I second that motion !!!

Shalom - Dox

I THIRD it...

^5           ;D                                    Shalom - Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
THIS EVIL ATROCIOUS WOMAN MURDERED BABIES.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
TORAH: THOU SHALT NOT MURDER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, as far as I know "honoring" our parents does not apply to truly evil parents. It is obvious that there is a difference between Adolf Hitler and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and average parents or even average bad parents--a big one. G-d does not want us to obey or "honor" ANY wicked person, under any circumstances.

RBG's family has free will, and do not have to support her in the evil things that she does. Abraham chose to exercise his free will and break from the idolatrous ways of his father. Let us all be thankful that he chose not to "honor" his father Terah.

Chaim will agree with this 100%.