Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (yimach schma vezichra) Has Pancreatic Cancer  (Read 6216 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
OH WOWOWOWWOWO!!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!  :usa: :fireworks:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
On the other hand, remember that B. Hussein will be picking her replacement.  Pray that it's not some left wing, Jew hating, Muslim terrorist lover. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
On the other hand, remember that B. Hussein will be picking her replacement.  Pray that it's not some left wing, Jew hating, Muslim terrorist lover. 

This is true. However, if he picks a liberal to replace her (and of course he will), we're no better or worse off than before.

Just pray for the CONSERVATIVE justices to stay healthy for 4 years (or, G-d forbid that the Kenyan usurper get re-elected), 8 years!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know, I know. But for now I think we should rejoice in G-d bringing justice to this demon.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer

Yep, then we'll have a change on that "freedom of religion" rule.  G-d help us.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Wow, all of Chaim's  "so and so should die of cancer" curses seem to work every once in a while!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I despise her and what she stands for and it was joke the way the Republican Party rolled over for her back in 1993.  However, having lost loved ones to cancer, I cannot wish her ill in regards to her developing cancer.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
DWI has already started the celebrations. I think this thread needs to be merged.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Its great that there's some good news in these troubled times!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Right now we need to all give thanks to G-d for answering our prayers, instead of fretting about who will replace Ginsburg when she goes to Gehenom.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
C.F,

You never stop using Hebrew curses when you have been asked over and over again to refrain from doing so. This particular curse you have abused so often is one which is reserved for enemies of the Jewish people, not US Supreme Court justices or TV celebrities... You seem a bit over-zealous with your hatred of so many people. Why is this?  Walking around with so much animosity must be a great drain on your righteousness.

PS: Cancer is not a punishment from G-d. As a matter of fact many righteous people are stricken with cancers. But that doesnt affect you one iota, does it...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:32:14 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Lisa,   this is the biggest concern regarding the situation with the Supreme Court.   

Even one Supreme Court choice by Barack Hussein Obama could easily be disastrous for the United States,   Israel,  and for righteous people in other countries.     Two or more appointments by Obama to the Supreme Court will probably make the U.S. unrecognizable from the time period that we grew up in.       To the point that the damage probably will be irreversible.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This particular curse you have abused so often is one which is reserved for enemies of the Jewish people, not US Supreme Court justices or TV celebrities
Muman, I think you should listen to Chaim a bit more before making these sorts of responses. Surely someone with your breadth of understanding of contemporary Jewish issues would know that RBG voted to keep Jonathan Pollard in prison forever.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This particular curse you have abused so often is one which is reserved for enemies of the Jewish people, not US Supreme Court justices or TV celebrities
Muman, I think you should listen to Chaim a bit more before making these sorts of responses. Surely someone with your breadth of understanding of contemporary Jewish issues would know that RBG voted to keep Jonathan Pollard in prison forever.

I admit that was a very wrong decision on RBG but again I think this curse is overboard. I just ask you to consider what you are saying and doing by invoking such curses.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What would you say if I told you Chaim himself cursed Ginsburg and wished cancer on her?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

What wonderful news!

And Muman, three times a day we pray for news like this! We are not allowed to have any pity whatsoever on informers and traitors. Would you like me to translate the "velamalshinim" prayer in the shmone esre? We pray for the violent physical death of these monstrous creatures. And we request that they should have no hope - meaning that their torment should continue after their death in whatever painful punishment Hashem decides to give these beasts.

How could you have any pity on a Jewish woman who cast the deciding vote to keep the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard in prison for 23 years? Did this Jewish Nazi have any pity on Pollard or his family? Did she care that Pollard saved many Jewish lives by providing essential information to Israel about Islamic terrorist nations? The Gentile judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals, Judge Stephens, ruled in favor of Pollard. But two wretched Jewish Nazis, Ginzburg and Laurence Silberman yimach shmam vezichram, ruled against Pollard. The vote was 2 to 1 against Pollard - two Jewish judges against him, the Gentile judge supporting him.

Because of serpents like this, 6 million Jews were murdered during the holocaust. Serpents like this continued to support Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro as he refused to order the bombing of the rail lines leading to the death camps and the bombing of the death camps themselves. If these Semitic serpents in the news media, in Hollywood, in the business world and in politics had done just 1% of what they later did on behalf of black Jew-haters in the "civil rights" movement, 6 million Jews could have been saved.

May Hashem make Ginzburg's cancer fatal and as painful as possible. And yes, I did many programs wishing this for her over the years.

And may Hashem give terminal cancer to all Jews who knowingly betray their fellow Jews. Amen!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

What wonderful news!

And Muman, three times a day we pray for news like this! We are not allowed to have any pity whatsoever on informers and traitors. Would you like me to translate the "velamalshinim" prayer in the shmone esre? We pray for the violent physical death of these monstrous creatures. And we request that they should have no hope - meaning that their torment should continue after their death in whatever painful punishment Hashem decides to give these beasts.

How could you have any pity on a Jewish woman who cast the deciding vote to keep the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard in prison for 23 years? Did this Jewish Nazi have any pity on Pollard or his family? Did she care that Pollard saved many Jewish lives by providing essential information to Israel about Islamic terrorist nations? The Gentile judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals, Judge Stephens, ruled in favor of Pollard. But two wretched Jewish Nazis, Ginzburg and Laurence Silberman yimach shmam vezichram, ruled against Pollard. The vote was 2 to 1 against Pollard - two Jewish judges against him, the Gentile judge supporting him.

Because of serpents like this, 6 million Jews were murdered during the holocaust. Serpents like this continued to support Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro as he refused to order the bombing of the rail lines leading to the death camps and the bombing of the death camps themselves. If these Semitic serpents in the news media, in Hollywood, in the business world and in politics had done just 1% of what they later did on behalf of black Jew-haters in the "civil rights" movement, 6 million Jews could have been saved.

May Hashem make Ginzburg's cancer fatal and as painful as possible. And yes, I did many programs wishing this for her over the years.

And may Hashem give terminal cancer to all Jews who knowingly betray their fellow Jews. Amen!

I second that motion !!!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

I understand that people are afraid to curse someone with cancer, because they fear that cancer might strike them or their family G-d forbid.

But there must be a distinction here: when something like cancer happens to good or decent people, it is a terrible thing and we all pray to G-d that He should cure this horrific illness.

However when the same exact thing happens to monstrously evil people, our reaction should be joy that justice is being done. It is proof that "yesh din veyesh dayan" (there is judgement and there is a Judge).

Muman is a wonderful Jew who has suffered from health problems, and whose family has suffered. We all pray for refuah shlemah (complete recovery) for Muman and all of his loved ones.

But "lehavdil beelef alfei havdalot" (we must differentiate a thousand times squared) when referring to those who have no mercy. Cruel beasts who have no mercy should not receive any mercy. Specifically, informers and traitors who knowingly betray their fellow Jews fall into this category.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

What wonderful news!

Chaim, I understand what you are saying but by extension it is possible to say that all people suffering terminal cancer are being punished? I know many righteous Jews who are suffering with one cancer or another. I think that whomever causes suffering of the Jews will be held accountable and I have absolute faith that they will be punished.

I dont want to get into arguments but there are some evil people in high places who don't suffer from incurable diseases. We are not prophets and we don't know why certain evil exists in the world. Hashem has a plan and places all evil in the world for a purpose. I believe you have good reason to feel as you do and I am pleased you are happy because of this news.

I still believe that this curse is over-used by many who don't even know why they are saying it {sorta like Gourd Damn}.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

I understand that people are afraid to curse someone with cancer, because they fear that cancer might strike them or their family G-d forbid.

But there must be a distinction here: when something like cancer happens to good or decent people, it is a terrible thing and we all pray to G-d that He should cure this horrific illness.

However when the same exact thing happens to monstrously evil people, our reaction should be joy that justice is being done. It is proof that "yesh din veyesh dayan" (there is judgement and there is a Judge).

Muman is a wonderful Jew who has suffered from health problems, and whose family has suffered. We all pray for refuah shlemah (complete recovery) for Muman and all of his loved ones.

But "lehavdil beelef alfei havdalot" (we must differentiate a thousand times squared) when referring to those who have no mercy. Cruel beasts who have no mercy should not receive any mercy. Specifically, informers and traitors who knowingly betray their fellow Jews fall into this category.

Chaim,

Thank you very much for your sympathies... I appreciate your support. I wish I could do more to help. I am contemplating making my own videos to support the cause...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree with Chaim and Chaimfan on this. Finally, some of our curses towards this slimy whore have come to fruition. May that pancreatic cancer spread like wildfire to every part of her smelly body. Jonothan Pollard the Tzaddik has been rotting in jail for 23 years because of self hating kikes like ginsburg and pruneface lieberman.

And Muman, I don't think that you should criticse CF so harshly on his use of "yimach shmo." Ninety nine percent of the people who are cursed by CF deserve it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I agree with Chaim and Chaimfan on this. Finally, some of our curses towards this slimy whore have come to fruition. May that pancreatic cancer spread like wildfire to every part of her smelly body. Jonothan Pollard the Tzaddik has been rotting in jail for 23 years because of self hating kikes like ginsburg and pruneface lieberman.

And Muman, I don't think that you should criticse CF so harshly on his use of "yimach shmo." Ninety nine percent of the people who are cursed by CF deserve it.

Yes, Jessica Simpson really is a terrible enemy of the Jewish people...

You know who really is to blame for Pollard still sitting in prison? It is our own bolshevik Israeli government who had a deal in hand and didn't pursue it... That is a very big stain on Israels crooked government.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes, Jessica Simpson really is a terrible enemy of the Jewish people...

You know who really is to blame for Pollard still sitting in prison? It is our own bolshevik Israeli government who had a deal in hand and didn't pursue it... That is a very big stain on Israels crooked government.

Muman, I agree with you that Simpson didn't deserve that. Notice that I wrote that 99% of the time Chaimfan is right. You just mentioned the 1% of the time when he goes a little too far.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My last post on this thread will be to quote from Psalms. This psalm reflects how I feel but doesnt relate exactly to this thread...

Tehillim 88

1. A song with musical accompaniment of the sons of Korah, for the conductor, about the sick and afflicted one, a maskil of Heman the Ezrahite.
2. O Lord, the G-d of my salvation! I cried by day; at night I was opposite You.
3. May my prayer come before You; extend Your ear to my supplication.
4. For my soul is sated with troubles, and my life has reached the grave.
5. I was counted with those who descend into the Pit; I was like a man without strength.
6. I am considered among the dead who are free, as the slain who lie in the grave, whom You no longer remember and who were cut off by Your hand.
7. You have put me into the lowest pit, into dark places, into depths.
8. Your wrath lies hard upon me, and [with] all Your waves You have afflicted [me] constantly.
9. You have estranged my friends from me; You have made me an abomination to them; [I am] imprisoned and cannot go out.
10. My eye has failed because of affliction; I have called You every day, I have spread out my palms to You.
11. Will You perform a wonder for the dead? Will the shades rise and thank You forever?
12. Will Your kindness be told in the grave, Your faith in destruction?
13. Will Your wonder be known in the darkness, or Your righteousness in the land of oblivion?
14. As for me, O Lord, I have cried out to You, and in the morning my prayer comes before You.
15. Why, O Lord, do You abandon my soul, do You hide Your countenance from me?
16. I am poor, and close to sudden death; I have borne Your fear, it is well-founded.
17. Your fires of wrath have passed over me; Your terrors have cut me off.
18. They surround me like water all the day; they encompass me together.
19. You have estranged from me lover and friend; my acquaintances are in a place of darkness.