Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Yimach Shma has pancreatic cancer!!!!  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Yimach Shma has pancreatic cancer!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »
I actually think that the reason osama won is because people simply were sick of the phony republicans and wanted to teach them a lessson even though they did not agree with the dems. Also many evangelicals wouldn't vote for the shmuck mccain.
Unfortunately this time I have to disagree with you. The country has become vastly more left-wing in the past decade, and although it is true that there is a certain amount of anti-Bush, anti-Republican backlash at work (because Jorge the Bush was such an incompetent, useless Commander-in-Chief), it is obvious that the heart and soul of the nation have moved ridiculously towards the postmodern and relativistic just like Nazi Europe. Look at any national opinion poll on faggot marriage, baby murder, gun confiscation, affirmative action, or war.

As for evangelicals, I can tell you right now that almost half of under-30 "Christians" voted for the Muslim this time around. It's hideous. There are "Christians" running around today that believe in fag marriage and abortion and want to destroy Israel. We have pigs like Rick Whoren (yimach schmo vezichro) to thank for this in part, but it is also because young "Christians" want to feel "in" and "cool" and "hip" and cannot bring themselves to divorce themselves from secular culture in America.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 01:05:27 AM »
If Ginsburg survives her gift from Hashem (heaven forbid), she should run for president of Fatah.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 01:45:57 AM »
She has managed to SLAUGHTER MILLIONS OF BABIES. She gets what shes got coming. Sean Sellers on death row is BETTER than this WITCH, even he says that he has a DEBT to PAY to society, and should NEVER be let out. Hes RIGHT, it would ROB the INNOCENT of JUSTICE

Don't forget about Barbara Boxer too!  She promotes abortion at every chance she gets!

Yes, I have heard terrible things of her.  :o

She is the most pro abortion senator from California...a self hating Jew and an awful person. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 01:50:31 AM »
Most Californians are fanatically pro-abortion though. She's hardly unique.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 01:56:00 AM »
I would hate to do this but guys,
I dont think its appropriate to celebrate the illness of one,
even if we really hate him,
When someone we love catches an illness G-d forbid we are all sad,
Let us destroy our enemies with honor.

I have been saying this to them... I agree with you completely.

Cancer just took our beloved Rabbi Noach Weinberg. He died of Lung cancer. And he is blessed and not cursed.

Sorry to hear that...I don't celebrate death on many people.  They have to be really awful for me to be happy they died.  I think people make mistakes and can change their minds or perhaps never saw the side of righteousness.  I wish brain cancer upon Michael Moore, Glenn Greenwald, Noam Chomsky, Tom Leykis, Osama Bin Laden, Dan Savage, Al Franken, a few people I've known in school or work and everyone in Hamas.  I still think Jimmy Carter is a fiend but because he was president of the USA I won't say anything bad about him on this forum and would just hope he loses relevancy.  

I don't feel at all bad about cursing those people I listed...not in the least.  

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »
Most Californians are fanatically pro-abortion though. She's hardly unique.

I thought the rural areas were a bit better...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 02:04:46 AM »
Most Californians live in urban and suburban areas.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 02:07:55 AM »
Most Californians live in urban and suburban areas.

They deserve to go into financial ruin then....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 02:10:08 AM »
I agree with you 1000%, but if all the evil Californians come to ruin, the few good ones will lose their jobs and homes too.