Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Yimach Shma has pancreatic cancer!!!!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Yimach Shma has pancreatic cancer!!!!
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:56:04 PM »
I dont have a link to an article but I was just watching fox news and they said that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is having surgery for pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately they said the tumor was small. I am hoping the cancer is terminal.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Yimach Shma has pancreatic cancer!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »
Cancer of the pancreas is the most deadly kind out there.  Most people that have it die within six months of their diagnosis. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »
What's the deal with her?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 01:35:09 PM »
She's one of the most left wing Justices of the Supreme Court.  And she's Jewish. 

However, if she soon dies, Obama will probably pick some black muslim for the job. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 04:19:38 PM »
I bet you this beast knew about this for years but now is announcing it so she can step down and let Obama replace her rather than Bush.  What a flithy animal. 

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 04:27:08 PM »
I don't wish death on her. I don't want her to suffer. I want her to be a good person and fight to undo what's she's done. This seems very unlikely, of course, but I have hope for her. I want her to change her mind and realize that she's done more harm than good to women, children, and men with her left-wing policies and survive and use her position of authority to make a difference for the better in the world. This might seem like a pipe dream (and I know it probably is) but I believe almost anyone can change and be a good person.

Now is the time for her to look over her life and realize she made some huge mistakes.

Is this going to happen? Most likely not, but I can hope.

What I do think is that God is showing His great mercy to us by allowing a leftist like Ginsburg to get ill rather than a conservative, because conservatives can better afford to have Obama replace Ginsburg than we can afford to have him replace a conservative member. At least if she were replaced by one of Obama's goons then the balance of power wouldn't change much as far as I can tell.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 04:27:25 PM »
I bet you this beast knew about this for years but now is announcing it so she can step down and let Obama replace her rather than Bush.  What a flithy animal. 

We think so much alike on that!! I suspected the SAME THING!!  :o
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:19 PM »
I don't wish death on her. I don't want her to suffer. I want her to be a good person and fight to undo what's she's done. This seems very unlikely, of course, but I have hope for her. I want her to change her mind and realize that she's done more harm than good to women, children, and men with her left-wing policies and survive and use her position of authority to make a difference for the better in the world. This might seem like a pipe dream (and I know it probably is) but I believe almost anyone can change and be a good person.

Now is the time for her to look over her life and realize she made some huge mistakes.

Is this going to happen? Most likely not, but I can hope.

What I do think is that G-d is showing His great mercy to us by allowing a leftist like Ginsburg to get ill rather than a conservative, because conservatives can better afford to have Obama replace Ginsburg than we can afford to have him replace a conservative member. At least if she were replaced by one of Obama's goons then the balance of power wouldn't change much as far as I can tell.

Ginsburg is not some misguided liberal.  She was the head of the ACLU.  She said in her supreme court decision, that Americans don't have a right to own a gun.  She decided for Al Gore in the 2000 election debacle.  She always votes in line with Democratic Party principles and voted agianst every death penalty case in in favor of child molestors.  She thinks international law should be considered in Supreme court decisions.  She's one of the most dangerous people we've had in government for quite some time and I just want her to go away.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »

We think so much alike on that!! I suspected the SAME THING!!  :o

;D  We do!  I see so many posts that are completely right on, not just from you but everyone here who's not a troll. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 04:38:52 PM »
SaveTheWest, if it's true that most patients with this diagnosis die within 6 months then she may be gone very soon. She's truly an insane and evil person. It's always my hope that somebody evil will decide to stop and change their ways, but I know it's extremely unlikely in this case. I guess I feel some compassion for people going through these things because my aunt died of breast cancer and I saw what she had to go through when she was dying, so when I hear stories about people having cancer I think of her.

I guess I hope that somewhere inside Ginsburg is some spark of good, but I doubt it. She may be as irredeemably evil as the Nazis in which case the best thing for the world is for her to die as quickly as possible.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
Here's a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/scotus_ginsburg

She is really ugly. Perhaps the soul reflects her physionomy.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:12:55 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
At least if she were replaced by one of Obama's goons then the balance of power wouldn't change much as far as I can tell.
He is going to replace her with an 18 years old bastard child of Jesse Jackson. This seat is going to be occupied by a demobutt for a long time.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »
Hussein Obama will then have to appoint an even 'sicker' individual than the self hating Jewish judge that's currently on death row... I fear his choice would be terminal for any form of justice in the United States, G-d forbid.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:53 PM »
SaveTheWest, if it's true that most patients with this diagnosis die within 6 months then she may be gone very soon. She's truly an insane and evil person. It's always my hope that somebody evil will decide to stop and change their ways, but I know it's extremely unlikely in this case. I guess I feel some compassion for people going through these things because my aunt died of breast cancer and I saw what she had to go through when she was dying, so when I hear stories about people having cancer I think of her.

I guess I hope that somewhere inside Ginsburg is some spark of good, but I doubt it. She may be as irredeemably evil as the Nazis in which case the best thing for the world is for her to die as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry about your aunt, I'm sure that was very difficult. I don't think many people deserve this curse but some people do.   I think it's good and compassionate to hope someone changes...many people see that they've been embrassing evil and turn around.  I just know Ginsburg's life long mission has been all evil things and I'm sure she thinks her philosophy is 100% correct.  I can't imagine her changing but you are right that people deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »
She has managed to SLAUGHTER MILLIONS OF BABIES. She gets what shes got coming. Sean Sellers on death row is BETTER than this WITCH, even he says that he has a DEBT to PAY to society, and should NEVER be let out. Hes RIGHT, it would ROB the INNOCENT of JUSTICE
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 01:43:38 PM »
She has managed to SLAUGHTER MILLIONS OF BABIES. She gets what shes got coming. Sean Sellers on death row is BETTER than this WITCH, even he says that he has a DEBT to PAY to society, and should NEVER be let out. Hes RIGHT, it would ROB the INNOCENT of JUSTICE

Don't forget about Barbara Boxer too!  She promotes abortion at every chance she gets!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »

Don't forget about Barbara Boxer too!  She promotes abortion at every chance she gets!

Yes, I have heard terrible things of her.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »
I would hate to do this but guys,
I dont think its appropriate to celebrate the illness of one,
even if we really hate him,
When someone we love catches an illness god forbid we are all sad,
Let us destroy our enemies with honor.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »
I would hate to do this but guys,
I dont think its appropriate to celebrate the illness of one,
even if we really hate him,
When someone we love catches an illness G-d forbid we are all sad,
Let us destroy our enemies with honor.

I have been saying this to them... I agree with you completely.

Cancer just took our beloved Rabbi Noach Weinberg. He died of Lung cancer. And he is blessed and not cursed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »
Cancer of the pancreas is the most deadly kind out there.  Most people that have it die within six months of their diagnosis. 

Minor correction, I think ovarian might be worse.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »
Lisa, unfortunately Ginsburg (yimach schma) is really not that "extreme" these days. Polls show that the majority of Americans agree with her stances on abortion, gun confiscation, etc.

Why do you think Obama won?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »
I'm sorry about your aunt, I'm sure that was very difficult.

Thanks

I don't think many people deserve this curse but some people do.   I think it's good and compassionate to hope someone changes...many people see that they've been embrassing evil and turn around.  I just know Ginsburg's life long mission has been all evil things and I'm sure she thinks her philosophy is 100% correct.  I can't imagine her changing but you are right that people deserve the benefit of the doubt.

It makes me sad that people are so evil in the first place when they've had the option to choose to be good and they rejected that in favor of pursuing evil.

Lisa, unfortunately Ginsburg (yimach schma) is really not that "extreme" these days. Polls show that the majority of Americans agree with her stances on abortion, gun confiscation, etc.

You do have a great analysis here C.F. I think you're right that Americans (at least as far as people who vote) have become more liberal. I would say this has a lot to do with the loss of Biblical values and traditional American families and the invasion of foreign religions and cultures such as Islam and third world immigrants.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »

I actually think that the reason osama won is because people simply were sick of the phony republicans and wanted to teach them a lessson even though they did not agree with the dems. Also many evangelicals wouldn't vote for the shmuck mccain.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
I have been saying this to them... I agree with you completely.

Cancer just took our beloved Rabbi Noach Weinberg. He died of Lung cancer. And he is blessed and not cursed.

Muman and V for Vendetta, all persons, righteous and wicked alike, will die. Sin has corrupted every aspect of nature and we are all under the curse of Adam. The fact that righteous people also die doesn't mean that we should not wish and pray that G-d won't take the horrible diseases from them and bestow them on the wicked. Just because sometimes good people die horrific deaths from horrible diseases does not mean that we shouldn't hope that the Nazis of the world would get them also. They deserve them; we don't.

I am very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your Rav. I don't know why G-d willed to allow him to die like this. Lung cancer is generally associated with smoking however, and if Rabbi Weinberg indeed used tobacco, it was an extremely poor choice that hopefully millions of righteous Jews and Gentiles will learn from. If not, we know from Genesis already that we are all cursed by what Adam did, and with death in this world as an earthly judgment for all sin (and remember, even the righteous are sinners in G-d's eyes), it is sadly the case that not only will all righteous people die, but that some of them will suffer especially terrible deaths.