Author Topic: Oh well, Tzipporah Spitzer looks to be leading in the exit polls.  (Read 3453 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Oh well, Tzipporah Spitzer looks to be leading in the exit polls.
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 04:26:56 PM »
How could vote so many for Spitzer? She is no good choice.

Let us hope that she will loose seats in the continuing of the evening.

The weaker Kadima will be, the better for the poor Jews in Yesha.

I will tell you my friend, exactly how:
Most of the people in Israel dont understand anything about politics, they are just being brainwashed all the time by the Bolshevik media and they only things
the media shows is the left wing and the fake right wing opinions (democracy huh).
The people who voted for Tzipi Livni just did it because it seemed obvious to them to do it, they saw her face on an ad on the main road while they were driving to work.
Also, alot of israeli women voted for her because she is a female candidate.
Another group of people who vote for Tzipi are those who tried all the other options so now they say, ok shoot it lets see what she can do.
we here in israel, are in serious trouble now.

VforVendetta ,   welcome to the JTF English Forum.      Your input on the situation in Israel is very much appreciated.      Your info is invaluable.     

Your description of what's transpiring in the Israeli election campaign and election itself is similar to what happened in the U.S.  with Barack Hussein Obama ultimately ending up "  winning "  the 2008 Presidential election.      The vast majority of the American media is left wing,    very few on the right were willing to expose Obama as a Muslim, who in truth advanced up the ladder because of his race,    the vast majority of blacks voted for Obama,   and the American people collective didn't like the other options.      Including John McCain being a flawed candidate.    Even with the excellent addition of Sarah Palin to the McCain ticket,   the baggage that McCain brought to the table and the politically correct campaign he ran were too much to overcome against the record setting funds Obama raised and the hideous media being on his side.

The bottom line is both Israel and the U.S.  are in serious trouble.     It's nothing short of a crisis situation.     With Obama in the White House,   a Democrat Congress,   and a traitor Israeli government,      we have an uphill battle.      Like Chaim has expressed repeatedly,   it's essential that JTF / Hayamin grows substantially in Israel.     Both for Israel's sake and for the sake of the United States of America.      My question and comments on the next "  Ask JTF "  is very much related to what I'm expressing in this post.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:08 PM »
She probably has AIDS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »
This sad turn of events only proves that DownwithIslam and I were right from the very beginning, and that all of the pseudo-rightists were wrong. Yes, Wiener Netanloser is awful, but Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer is Hitler herself (yimach schma). Chaim was 100% correct two weeks ago on Ask JTF when he said that this generation of sick, secular, wishywashy Jews does not have the stomach to give it to the Arabs. The fact of the matter is that this sick country not only is not willing to do even a tenth of what the Bible commands regarding Amalek, but falls for the phony wars that the left stages each and every time. Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to every adult Israeli who voted for this demoness. Let the Katyushas fall on them. It's the innocent children, and the heroic, patriotic Jews in the territories, who are all that I care about anymore.

But one reason to have hope, people: we can still pray that G-d will take out Tzipwhorah at any time we like. I just prayed that He would let His name and glory be shown less than an hour ago by giving this Nazi ovarian cancer.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
Thank you very much, eb22.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »
This sad turn of events only proves that DownwithIslam and I were right from the very beginning, and that all of the pseudo-rightists were wrong. Yes, Wiener Netanloser is awful, but Tzipwhorah Sh-tzer is Hitler herself (yimach schma). Chaim was 100% correct two weeks ago on Ask JTF when he said that this generation of sick, secular, wishywashy Jews does not have the stomach to give it to the Arabs. The fact of the matter is that this sick country not only is not willing to do even a tenth of what the Bible commands regarding Amalek, but falls for the phony wars that the left stages each and every time. Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to every adult Israeli who voted for this demoness. Let the Katyushas fall on them. It's the innocent children, and the heroic, patriotic Jews in the territories, who are all that I care about anymore.

But one reason to have hope, people: we can still pray that G-d will take out Tzipwhorah at any time we like. I just prayed that He would let His name and glory be shown less than an hour ago by giving this Nazi ovarian cancer.
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE MAY HAVE  AIDS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »
Not cachectic enough. I would say syphilis is more likely.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
Not cachectic enough. I would say syphilis is more likely.
LETS HOPE A NEW AND VIRULENT STRAIN

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 04:54:56 PM »

Chaimfan has been proven correct. How the hell could the people in Israel vote for a party that intentionally got so many israeli soldiers killed in the lebanon war? Livni has already promised to give everything up. Even shas's wimpy demand that she keep small parts of jerusalem for the jews was too much for this satanic crack whore. Lets hope tumors are developing as we speak in her smelly ovaries. I really really really hope that this whore is diagnosed with cancer and it is made public by the end of the day.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 07:10:56 PM »
Just keep praying, DownwithIslam. Remember that Hashem heard Chaim's requests that Ginsburg would get pancreatic cancer.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

Chaimfan has been proven correct. How the hell could the people in Israel vote for a party that intentionally got so many israeli soldiers killed in the lebanon war? Livni has already promised to give everything up. Even shas's wimpy demand that she keep small parts of jerusalem for the jews was too much for this satanic crack whore. Lets hope tumors are developing as we speak in her smelly ovaries. I really really really hope that this whore is diagnosed with cancer and it is made public by the end of the day.
Don't you think your message of wishing Tzipi cancer is a bit nasty and overboard? Afterall, she represents ideas of the biggest chunk of Israeli Jewish electorate.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »
Israel is full of demented Jews with IQ in lower teens. Idiots!  >:(
Its true,sadly.
and the only ones to be blamed are the Bolsheviks with their daily brainwash over the media, and the Education system.
The Education the jews in israel were getting since youth, is totally bad, without any Jewish values,
its all lies and garbage that makes people stupid, without the possibility of THINKING.
thats why most of the people in israel are digging their own graveyard without even knowing it (for examples all the people who voted for Tzipi livni withot any bad intention).
Our country needs a huge and instant change.

With the results like this, I am afraid, that the only realistic "huge and instant change" will come from the muslim scum.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »
Afterall, she represents ideas of the biggest chunk of Israeli Jewish electorate.
Yeah, didn't you see me admit as much in my first post in this thread?

I even said basically to he** with any Israeli voter who supported this lady Hitler and that they should have missiles rain down on them--that I, from here on out, am only concerned with the innocent Israeli children, hilltop pioneers, and those few urban/suburban Israelis that do not stand for this dreck.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2009, 08:32:10 PM »
Afterall, she represents ideas of the biggest chunk of Israeli Jewish electorate.
Yeah, didn't you see me admit as much in my first post in this thread?

I even said basically to he** with any Israeli voter who supported this lady Hitler and that they should have missiles rain down on them--that I, from here on out, am only concerned with the innocent Israeli children, hilltop pioneers, and those few urban/suburban Israelis that do not stand for this dreck.

Even leftists morons have kids, and righteous Jews have insane leftist relatives and children. We, as a nation, are inseparable and share the same destiny. Today, again, I am embarrassed to be a Jew.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »
Yeah, and I feel very sorry for the innocent children of Israel. I hope Hashem protects them from the monstrous evil Tzipwhorah will bring on them. But I hope G-d will revisit some of Tzipwhorah's evil back on her in the form of an inoperable brain tumor (or thirty).

And I'd like for G-d to visit some nice, warm Katyushas and Shahabs on the ritzy Tel Aviv homes of the Nazis who voted for this female fuhrer.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
Yeah, and I feel very sorry for the innocent children of Israel. I hope Hashem protects them from the monstrous evil Tzipwhorah will bring on them. But I hope G-d will revisit some of Tzipwhorah's evil back on her in the form of an inoperable brain tumor (or thirty).

And I'd like for G-d to visit some nice, warm Katyushas and Shahabs on the ritzy Tel Aviv homes of the Nazis who voted for this female fuhrer.

Listen dude, dont let your anger fool you (since I know you are not ignorant)
Those guys who voted for Livni are NOT NAZI and they are NOT TRAITORS,
They are just innocent people whom have been brainwashed for so many years by the Bolshevik government, and their allies in the media who spread countless lies.
Those people who voted for Livni dont even know what "Kadima" party stands for, they dont even know the relation of "Kadima" for the exile of the poor jews in Gush Katif and the towns around gaza.
Most of the people who voted for Kadima just did it out of ignorace and naivete, or even just because Livni is a female and they want to try something new.
Its true, there are also alot of traitor jews who supoprt these suicidal ideas of Kadima for sharing jerusalem with Hamas and much more, but what i am trying to tell you is that the power they doesnt come from the
real traitors, it comes from ignorance and naive people who didnt even read Kadima's platform.
If only JTF was more powerful and more famous in Israel, we could change so many minds you dont even imagine, even now, with all the Bolshevik censorship we still have thousands of supporters in our Hebrew forum;
And that is simply because people don't like to be lied, We offer them the only truth and when they hear us they join us.
Btw, I created a small thread yesterday about Kadima and the Nuclear arming of Iran, you are invited to read, its called: "KADIMA" Tzipi Livni's Party is INSANE

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 12:01:19 PM »
They are just innocent people whom have been brainwashed for so many years by the Bolshevik government, and their allies in the media who spread countless lies.
Brainwashed, yes; innocent, no. That's like saying the Hitler Youth and SS were brainwashed. Yes, they were, in a way, but they also were 100% fanatically devoted to the extermination of every non-German man, woman, and child on the planet.

Yes, the example of the Hitlerjugend and Schutzstaffel is a bit overkill, but you get my point. These are people who G-d has given free will and have chosen to support evil things. No, Livni does not come out and say what is really on her mind (that she wants to destroy Israel and have a second Holocaust), but she does come out and say openly she wants to ethnically cleanse Judea, Samaria, and the Golan and release 10,000 terrorists from jail. Believe me, most of her supporters know that loud and clear. Her supporters are not dumb hicks or something, but educated, upper-middle-class, elite Tel Aviv- and Haifaniks. They know exactly what they are doing and G-d will judge them for it.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 01:36:41 PM »

Brainwashed, yes; innocent, no. That's like saying the Hitler Youth and SS were brainwashed. Yes, they were, in a way, but they also were 100% fanatically devoted to the extermination of every non-German man, woman, and child on the planet.

Yes, the example of the Hitlerjugend and Schutzstaffel is a bit overkill NO, NOT A BIT OVERKILL AT ALL, but you get my point. These are people who G-d has given free will and have chosen to support evil things. No, Livni does not come out and say what is really on her mind (that she wants to destroy Israel and have a second Holocaust), but she does come out and say openly she wants to ethnically cleanse Judea, Samaria, and the Golan and release 10,000 terrorists from jail. Believe me, most of her supporters know that loud and clear. Her supporters are not dumb hicks or something, but educated, upper-middle-class, elite Tel Aviv- and Haifaniks. They know exactly what they are doing and G-d will judge them for it.

God has given them free will, but the point is that THEY DONT KNOW what they are voting for, they dont know the evil in Livni and all the left wing traitors, in other words, Ignorance.
Why do you think that so many people join JTF everyday? both in this forum and the Hebrew forum? because people start to THINK, they start to see the truth that is so hidden from them, and for that, they instantly change their mind and start doing the right things.
Of course there is always the snake's head, the real traitors who started everything and they should really be charged in betrayal , and if you ask me, to be hanged in the town square.