Author Topic: Oh well, Tzipporah Spitzer looks to be leading in the exit polls.  (Read 3452 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This sick whore Tzipporah spitzer will be sitting in the prime ministers office instead of being bed ridden in her local cancer center. Exit Polls are showing her slightly ahead of Pipi Cockayoyo. I guess pipi made a dumb move knocking out Feiglin. I don't really like Feiglin at all but I bet he would of gotten the likud a few more seats. Boy is Israel in trouble now. What a shame it is that Chaim Ben Pesach wasn't on the ticket. This is one big nightmare. Also, Chaimfan has been proven to be correct again because the insane Jews in Israel voted in mass for livni. She shouldn't have gotten a single seat.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Oh well, Tzipporah Spitzer looks to be leading in the exit polls.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
It seems all the Israeli news sources are reporting a slight win for Livni. May hashem eradicate her before she gets a chance to take office and give everything away to the muzzies.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:53:46 PM »
Lets hope that g-d has PERMANENTLY voted against livni! Lets certainly hope that the "right wing" parties won't cave in again and join her coalition. We know for sure that the shas hookers will be the first ones in that coalition.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »
Tzipora  Spitzer is the queen bee of Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »
Dont hurry up for "celebrating".
first The polls are never accurate, so you will have to wait for the final shot.
two, even if she makes it to be the Prime minister, she has to assemble a government, and last time she didnt make it, so i doubt she will succeed this time.
And if she DOES make it, We are all dead :)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
first The polls are never accurate, so you will have to wait for the final shot.
two, even if she makes it to be the Prime minister, she has to assemble a government, and last time she didnt make it, so i doubt she will succeed this time.
And if she DOES make it, We are all dead :)

Thats true. When Pipi was facing Peresite, exit polls showed Peresite winning. I don't know who's gonna win, but we have to understand that whoever wins this election evil will still have the political power in Israel.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »
Allow me to say this (ironically)
I prefer Tzipi Livni as my prime minister rather than Benjamin Netanyahu, since Tzipi will get us an instand death,
and Netanyahu will get us a long, painful death.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
How could vote so many for Spitzer? She is no good choice.

Let us hope that she will loose seats in the continuing of the evening.

The weaker Kadima will be, the better for the poor Jews in Yesha.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 03:15:14 PM »
Are all the Jews in Israel turning liberal? Where is the outrage from conservative Jews in Israel ?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
Don't worry. The rightwing and religious parties have 65 seats in total whereas leftwing and arabs 55.

I think it is Netanyahu who will form the coalition (if only he's not too supid to agree to unity goverment with Kadima & Labour)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
I have been listening to the muzzie media they are very happy as far as happiness can describe the muzzies feelings toward an Israeli
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »

I hope you're right.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
I have been listening to the muzzie media they are very happy as far as happiness can describe the muzzies feelings toward an Israeli

I think this is a great statement. In a nutshell!  :) :) :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »

I will tell you my friend, exactly how:
Most of the people in Israel dont understand anything about politics, they are just being brainwashed all the time by the Bolshevik media and they only things
the media shows is the left wing and the fake right wing opinions (democracy huh).
The people who voted for Tzipi Livni just did it because it seemed obvious to them to do it, they saw her face on an ad on the main road while they were driving to work.
Also, alot of israeli women voted for her because she is a female candidate.
Another group of people who vote for Tzipi are those who tried all the other options so now they say, ok shoot it lets see what she can do.
we here in israel, are in serious trouble now.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »
Israel is full of demented Jews with IQ in lower teens. Idiots!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 03:46:40 PM »
I think I'm gonna puke.   :'(
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »
I am not surprised in the least.

It has to get worse before it gets better. I know many will not agree with me. But we have not even begun to suffer like the world has suffered in the past. Our great sages did foresee a time of great trials and tribulations. Many Gedolim have said, and I have heard, that we are in the birth pangs of the messianic age. No matter what you believe in your heart of hearts everyone must agree that our future looks bleak.

I am one who prefers comfort to distress. I love peace and I don't like violence except for when it is required. My soul dreams of the messianic peace which our Father has promised us. But when I go to the doctor and he performs a painful operation on me, and believe me I am sore, I know that the ultimate goal is good. I don't wish the economic crisis on anyone. I have been blessed by Hashem because my job seems secure and the people I work with love me and protect me. I believe that Hashem is behind everything, just as I got my job by divine providence, I keep it. I have heard it said that those who observe Shabbat diligently will be spared the hardship of the birth pangs of Moshiach.

What will become of Israel? I am not a prophet. I believe Jews will always be present in our promised Holy land. I have a sour view of Israel politics. The way that the left has brainwashed the people into believing that enemies will be pacified with land is very strange. If ever there was a visible manifestation of the Yetzer Hara {Evil Inclination} it is the reality distortion bubble which covers the eyes of the Israelis. Even my secular liberal Israeli friend was expecting a more Rightist turnout than what is appearing now. The yetzer hara is a very tricky and capable adversary. I believe I have become attuned to the wavelength of the Sitra Achra and when I look around at things I see the Yetzer Haras hand. Certainly Obama and Livni and Chavez and Ahamadadinnad are puppets of the Sitra Achra. It is as clear as day and night to me. But this is the way it should be, without a strong adversary how can Hashem expect Israel to grow strong.

I do not wish ill on any Jews in Israel today. But I do fear that without Hashems loving protection that danger is crouching at the door. I feel that the Evil side really does want to destroy the Children of Israel once and for all. They have myriads or myriads of reasons, lists and books and ideologies all bent on destroying Hashems chosen people. If Israel is NOT STRONG , Chas VeShalom, many righteous souls may be lost. Hashems anger is not to be reckoned with and I can tell you from my own personal experience, Hashems anger causes much pain.

I pray that Hashems providence provides peace for all of Israel, and the peace of Jerusalem which must remain undivided, and Jewish. My dreams are for the days when we resume the holy service and that I may stand in the house of the Ribbono Shel Olam.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:55:12 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

I will tell you my friend, exactly how:
Most of the people in Israel dont understand anything about politics, they are just being brainwashed all the time by the Bolshevik media and they only things
the media shows is the left wing and the fake right wing opinions (democracy huh).
The people who voted for Tzipi Livni just did it because it seemed obvious to them to do it, they saw her face on an ad on the main road while they were driving to work.
Also, alot of israeli women voted for her because she is a female candidate.
Another group of people who vote for Tzipi are those who tried all the other options so now they say, ok shoot it lets see what she can do.
we here in israel, are in serious trouble now.

Thank you for the explanation  :)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »
Its true,sadly.
and the only ones to be blamed are the Bolsheviks with their daily brainwash over the media, and the Education system.
The Education the jews in israel were getting since youth, is totally bad, without any Jewish values,
its all lies and garbage that makes people stupid, without the possibility of THINKING.
thats why most of the people in israel are digging their own graveyard without even knowing it (for examples all the people who voted for Tzipi livni withot any bad intention).
Our country needs a huge and instant change.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »
I still cannot understand how anyone could vote for Livni when she has promised to give away jerusalem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
Its true,sadly.
and the only ones to be blamed are the Bolsheviks with their daily brainwash over the media, and the Education system.
The Education the jews in israel were getting since youth, is totally bad, without any Jewish values,
its all lies and garbage that makes people stupid, without the possibility of THINKING.
thats why most of the people in israel are digging their own graveyard without even knowing it (for examples all the people who voted for Tzipi livni withot any bad intention).
Our country needs a huge and instant change.

VforVendetta,

It will change. I know that it sounds hard to believe. But there is a light which will wake everyone one up. I pray that this light shines brightly and brings about the redemption which is coming for all Jews, in Israel and in the Diaspora.

Im sorry that right now there is so much struggle and unhappyness. Just continue to speak the truth. Study the wisdom of the Jews and teach it to those around you. The Jewish people will survive even their own stupidity.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »
I am not surprised in the least.

It has to get worse before it gets better. I know many will not agree with me. But we have not even begun to suffer like the world has suffered in the past. Our great sages did foresee a time of great trials and tribulations. Many Gedolim have said, and I have heard, that we are in the birth pangs of the messianic age. No matter what you believe in your heart of hearts everyone must agree that our future looks bleak.

I am one who prefers comfort to distress. I love peace and I don't like violence except for when it is required. My soul dreams of the messianic peace which our Father has promised us. But when I go to the doctor and he performs a painful operation on me, and believe me I am sore, I know that the ultimate goal is good. I don't wish the economic crisis on anyone. I have been blessed by Hashem because my job seems secure and the people I work with love me and protect me. I believe that Hashem is behind everything, just as I got my job by divine providence, I keep it. I have heard it said that those who observe Shabbat diligently will be spared the hardship of the birth pangs of Moshiach.

What will become of Israel? I am not a prophet. I believe Jews will always be present in our promised Holy land. I have a sour view of Israel politics. The way that the left has brainwashed the people into believing that enemies will be pacified with land is very strange. If ever there was a visible manifestation of the Yetzer Hara {Evil Inclination} it is the reality distortion bubble which covers the eyes of the Israelis. Even my secular liberal Israeli friend was expecting a more Rightist turnout than what is appearing now. The yetzer hara is a very tricky and capable adversary. I believe I have become attuned to the wavelength of the Sitra Achra and when I look around at things I see the Yetzer Haras hand. Certainly Obama and Livni and Chavez and Ahamadadinnad are puppets of the Sitra Achra. It is as clear as day and night to me. But this is the way it should be, without a strong adversary how can Hashem expect Israel to grow strong.

I do not wish ill on any Jews in Israel today. But I do fear that without Hashems loving protection that danger is crouching at the door. I feel that the Evil side really does want to destroy the Children of Israel once and for all. They have myriads or myriads of reasons, lists and books and ideologies all bent on destroying Hashems chosen people. If Israel is NOT STRONG , Chas VeShalom, many righteous souls may be lost. Hashems anger is not to be reckoned with and I can tell you from my own personal experience, Hashems anger causes much pain.

I pray that Hashems providence provides peace for all of Israel, and the peace of Jerusalem which must remain undivided, and Jewish. My dreams are for the days when we resume the holy service and that I may stand in the house of the Ribbono Shel Olam.

Yes, I tend to agree with you,
but i think that its not Yetzer hara (Evil Inclination) that make our people do what they do,
its more of ignorance, and naivete.
I know some people who voted for Tzipi and Bibi (which are disaster both) and trust me they are not evil, they just dont think like you because
they were brainwashed all this time, unlike us, we see the truth, we know its wrong, and they dont.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
Tziporah pointed head is very evil

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »
@Pheasant
I also would like to add that most of the people who vote for Tzipi are Ignorant,
If you ask them if they even know "Kadima" (Tzipi's party) did in the past, what they stand for, they will have no idea.
I got to speak with alot of left wing supporters and trust me after speaking with me they felt like discovering America.
This only means that if JTF had more power and advertisement in Israel we could do a huge change in the leadership,
and thats because people dont like to be lied, people want to hear the truth, and thats what we give them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

<snip>

Yes, I tend to agree with you,
but i think that its not Yetzer hara (Evil Inclination) that make our people do what they do,
its more of ignorance, and naivete.
I know some people who voted for Tzipi and Bibi (which are disaster both) and trust me they are not evil, they just dont think like you because
they were brainwashed all this time, unlike us, we see the truth, we know its wrong, and they dont.

I am not saying they are evil. I am saying that everyone, you and me included, have a yetzer hara which tries to fool us. It makes us believe that wrong is right and since nobody is looking, what the heck? If you know what I mean...

The Yetzer Hara has an ultimate goal of leading into a life on the wrong path. But everyone must deal with his or her own Taiva {Nature}. I have my issues which I struggle with, and I believe everyone has their temptations.

I don't believe that they are doing it for evil purposes. But the ultimate result is what we are judged by. We should always be looking at the reality of the situation and reacting in the best way. Like TV commercials always try to make you believe that the product is the best thing, and you can't live without it. It is a voice of foolishness which is compared to the Evil Inclination...

But on the big screen of life on earth, the Jews will see the hand of Hashem. It is always during this time {during the parshas of Shemot Mishpatim/Yisro} when I see how low the Jews were in Egypt and somehow Hashem remembered them {well it was because of the promise made to Yosef} and took them out. With a strong hand and an outstretched arm Hashem led his people in the wilderness. Did they really deserve it? I always think about what the 49th level of impurity must have been like? Does the depravity of Tel Aviv compare to this middah of Tumah?