Author Topic: Members who have disappeared..  (Read 11808 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Members who have disappeared..
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »
Though I still believe he's a major part of the Hebrew Forum,    the input that Gam Bashan veGam Gilad provided on the English Forum is missed.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »
He wasnt a Nazi.... even Chaim would acknowledge this.

Every other post was him calling Aborigines, Hispanics, etc. "mud people". And, like you mentioned, he is a good friend of Tina Greco's, and wished that all of us would die of cancer.

I guarantee you he came from StørmFrønt. And Chaim would say that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
Nothing is more powerful then the truth guys.. Nothing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
I just hope that the CIA isnt doing the same thing the Shabak Is doing to the Hebrew forum of JTF. : >

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »
i do not see muman active either

Im still here... Just trying to give others a chance to post.  :)

Some of the members mentioned have been banned. I dont want to talk about banned members when they are unable to defend themselves. I hope to be around JTF for a while {with Hashems help}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 01:59:25 PM »
I was just wondering.  Whatever happened to Mills?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 02:12:11 PM »
Mills left the forum.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »
I'm hoping that the drama that went on for several months won't have anything like it happen again and we can just grow and grow into a huge movement from here on out.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »
Alright, here's a really quick run down:

q_q_ is an intellectual lightweight compared to MassuhDGoodName, who I haven't seen lately. q_q_, incidentally, was banned. And I support the ban.

RationalThought is a dear friend and I hope he's doing well in regards to his health.

Cosmokramer is very busy. I pray that he finds a stable job.

Scriabin is a gentleman and a scholar. Sadly, our emotions may get the best of us though. He was banned, unfortunately, but hopefully he will be back.

Kelly and Newman, yimach shemam vizichram. That's all I have to say about those two.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »
Mills left the forum.

Yeah I wonder why though?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »
Yeah I wonder why though?
Because, as Lubab thinks, she likely was an infiltrating spy whose goal, like Kelly Taylor's (yimach schma vezichra), was to seduce the men of this forum and turn them against JTF. She succeeded as far as our former retard-in-chief, Yacov (yimach schmo vezichro), was concerned.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »
q_q_ is an intellectual lightweight compared to MassuhDGoodName, who I haven't seen lately. q_q_, incidentally, was banned. And I support the ban.
Why was q_q banned? (Not that I oppose it, that --- should have been banned last summer when he started defending NK.)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:42:58 PM by Pheasant »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »
I just hope that the CIA isnt doing the same thing the Shabak Is doing to the Hebrew forum of JTF. : >

I'm sure a couple analysts at Langley have JTF bookmarked on their computers.  They probably have it to be fair to Muslims who have back stabbed the FBI over and over again.  They should know this, we love America and Israel and we support their effort in keeping America safe.  We are patriotic and most are religious and we want to make this a better world.  They may be told by some in the administration that we are the ones to look at but they will find nothing but law abiding people who don't want to see the USA, Israel or any western country turned into an Islamic Caliphate. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 03:35:31 PM »
Last time I checked it is not a federal crime to pray that evil people get cancer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »
Last time I checked it is not a federal crime to pray that evil people get cancer.

In a totalitarian regime it would fall under the category of "Thought Crime"...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »

No, not at all.  I could see some leftist lawyer turning it into an illegal act somehow. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »
Alright, here's a really quick run down:

RationalThought is a dear friend and I hope he's doing well in regards to his health.

Cosmokramer is very busy. I pray that he finds a stable job.

Scriabin is a gentleman and a scholar. Sadly, our emotions may get the best of us though. He was banned, unfortunately, but hopefully he will be back.

Kelly and Newman, yimach shemam vizichram. That's all I have to say about those two.

I didn't know that about Rationalthought. I hope he's doing better...he has always left some great posts. I liked q_q but he didn't play well with others.  I joined just a month before the whole Greco situation but she seemed really wierd.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
We can thank our ex-moron-in-chief for bringing Tina Greco and her likely ally, Mills, to our forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »
I think because of her knowledge of the Mexica Movement ... Mills was a pro illegal Mexican nationalist.

EDIT: Let's avoid bringing up unsubstantiated claims.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 04:20:15 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »
Calm down, please. Mills is a fine young lady and a good Jew. Tina Greco, yimach shema, is fair game, but I politely ask that you leave Mills alone please.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
Why was q_q banned? (Not that I oppose it, that --- should have been banned last summer when he started defending NK.)

He was banned for being extremely condescending and for his constant bickering. A minor thing like would not have bothered me, and I would have fought for the ban to be reversed. But what he wrote on another forum concerning Shlomo, Chaim and this forum is reprehensible.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »
I don't think QQ is coming back even though I really did enjoy communicating with him a lot and I will miss him.

Scriabin is still supportive of the movement but I don't think he's coming back either. I think he made some good posts.

I was very fond of Newman when he was here. Unfortunately Newman is not supportive of JTF at all and so I don't think he would ever return or even want to return. There were a lot of unfortunate things that happened between him and JTF.

I miss CosmoKramer because I think he was very intelligent and insightful. I hope when he has time that he comes back and contributes to the forum again.

Another one I miss is AmericanHero, although I think he too may just be busy.

I think AmericanHero is still around, he's on my myspace and youtube.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »
Calm down, please. Mills is a fine young lady and a good Jew. Tina Greco, yimach shema, is fair game, but I politely ask that you leave Mills alone please.

This is true. Mills is righteous. I know for shure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »

This is true. Mills is righteous. I know for shure.

No she isn't. She spreads lies about certain members of jtf on the splinter forums. She is a dirty spy and we should give credit to lubab for bringing that into the spotlight. I am happy to see that swine and her lapdog gone.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »
Hello everyone. I left the forum for a while, but I was too busy going crazy and trying to get through each day.
I am fine now, thank G-d and I am happy to be back with my JTF forum family, yes that would be all of you folks!
If I ever leave again due to not having the time...I will let you all know so none of you have to wonder or worry.
Thanks so much, you all are the best! I mean that.

Shalom - Dox