Author Topic: Members who have disappeared..  (Read 11806 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Members who have disappeared..
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2009, 10:12:14 PM »
While I COULD tolerate Lubab, I really wish he hadnt left the way he did.   I thought Chaim was extremely tolerant.. but Lubab just kept pushing his agenda.. no matter how hard Chaim told him that it was harmful to our cause.

I was not aware that he left. I thought he just rarely comes on these days.

Yeah... it was really a sad ending... since I never thought he was a bad person.... he was just very focused on propagating an issue that was VERY destructive and offensive to the JTF movement.   I would always mock him for it... but other members got REALLY offended by his posts.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
I'm sorry.
I knew where q_q_ was from.
I just always feel uncomfortable revealing other members location.
I'm sure he talked about it though.

It's a big country, and he talked about it a lot, such as talking about the difference between British and American spellings like aluminium vs. aluminum. Also remember the fun thread about spotted dick? lol That was great. Anyway I will miss him.
Yes - You are right.
He did talk about it a lot.
 ;D

HAHAHAH I forgot about that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:09 PM »
Was he actually banned or what?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »

Yeah... he was banned.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

Yeah... he was banned.
Lubab is still here. Look above you:

"JTF Forum > General Category > General Discussion (Moderators: MasterWolf1, Lubab, cjd, judeanoncapta, bullcat3, Pheasant) >"

He just does not post very often

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2009, 10:29:18 PM »
Yeah, that's what I thought, so why are people saying he was banned?

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2009, 10:31:14 PM »
CF- I do not think it is appropriate for you to curse Yacov in such a a harsh manner. I think deep down he is a nice kid who is just angry about the direction the forum has gone in.  It was the right direction by the way.  Just my opinion.

Baltimore, do you know the half of what that retarded faggot has done in the past eight months or so?

He tried to delete the entire JTF forum, and still calls for the destruction of JTF. He has called Chaim a self-hating Jew and a Nazi, and the members of JTF racists. Plus, he continues to be friendly with a wide range of scum on his pathetic, so-called "forum (Theistic Satanists United For Gehenom).

This pig is a traitor, informer, and piece of kapo dreck. The yimach schmam to him and his whore Mills is completely warranted.

How is he an informer? If he called Chaim a nazi then that is very wrong. I never knew that he tried to erase the entire forum?  How do you know this and how was he stopped?  I have not seen him call for the destruction of JTF. He seems to just be very angry at Chaim and confused.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2009, 10:35:36 PM »

Yeah... he was banned.

"JTF Forum > General Category > General Discussion (Moderators: MasterWolf1, Lubab, cjd, judeanoncapta, bullcat3, Pheasant) >"

No He was banned.  They just havent removed his name... We went over this last month.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »
what happened to Scriabin? I liked his avatar.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2009, 10:37:04 PM »
Yes, all that I said was true, Baltimore. Chaim even mentioned that he tried to delete the forum on an Ask JTF.

And the fact that he has gone to the enemies of JTF to spread his blood libels against Chaim is what makes him an informing (Juden)rat.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »

Yeah... he was banned.

No He was banned.  They just havent removed his name... We went over this last month.
Ummm....
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,31501.msg321113.html#msg321113
That is from THIS month. He is still here. He just logged in the other day.  Where did we go "over this last month"?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
Briann, Lubab was not banned.  I think you're confusing him with Nikmatdam who kept putting up paranoid Vatican conspiracy posts despite being told by Chaim and me to knock it off. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »
Briann, Lubab was not banned.  I think you're confusing him with Nikmatdam who kept putting up paranoid Vatican conspiracy posts despite being told by Chaim and me to knock it off. 

OMG!!! you are right Lisa.  Sorry.. .my bad... I was thinking of Nik.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »
For the record, QQ DID come off as a total [censored] and arrogant jack you know what. He attacked several members personally, including myself, and always corrected every little thing. EVERY LITTLE FREAKING THING. But the truth is, he'd make the kind of professor that you hate because of his toughness. He could challenge anybody. I could have learned a lot from him, maybe others could have also. He seemed to have known his stuff, but the way he presented himself was a-hole-ish. I won't miss HIM, but I do like somebody challenging me every once in a while from an educational standpoint. And I love British people and their accents.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2009, 12:03:43 AM »
That is what I thought as well. Lubab is one of the best members of this forum. I knew it wasn't him that Brian was referring to.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2009, 12:10:42 AM »
Tina Greco and the retard in chief would be an even better match than him and the tramp Mills.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2009, 12:15:12 AM »
Tina Greco and the retard in chief would be an even better match than him and the tramp Mills.

Yimach shmo vezichro to Yacov menashe ben rachamim for even thinking about destroying the jtf forum which chaim has worked so hard to build. It's not enough that this vile, mentally disabled and meshuga kappo worked to harm the forum when he was in charge but for him to actually inquire about how to completely destroy the forum shows what an evil serpent he is. Now he calls jtf members "whiny, racist goyim" on the splinter and he attacks "CBP" repeatedly while lavishly praising the dog walker and the agudah supporting shmuck.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »
Yimach shmo vezichro to Yacov menashe ben rachamim for even thinking about destroying the jtf forum which chaim has worked so hard to build. It's not enough that this vile, mentally disabled and meshuga kappo worked to harm the forum when he was in charge but for him to actually inquire about how to completely destroy the forum shows what an evil serpent he is. Now he calls jtf members "whiny, racist goyim" on the splinter and he attacks "CBP" repeatedly while lavishly praising the dog walker and the agudah supporting shmuck.
A thousand amens to this, DownwithIslam. That retarded pig would help Iran detonate a nuclear bomb inside Israel just to get back at Chaim.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »
I just hope that the CIA isnt doing the same thing the Shabak Is doing to the Hebrew forum of JTF. : >

VforVendetta,    to what degree do you believe that the Shabak's actions have held back people in Israel from becoming members of the Hebrew Forum?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2009, 02:44:35 AM »
The Shabak is not the worst threat facing the Israeli right. If the Israeli public woke up and joined the real right, there would not be enough agents to stop them all. The worst threat to Israel is its own self-hatred, secularism, and relativism.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2009, 03:00:44 AM »
Hello everyone. I left the forum for a while, but I was too busy going crazy and trying to get through each day.
I am fine now, thank G-d and I am happy to be back with my JTF forum family, yes that would be all of you folks!
If I ever leave again due to not having the time...I will let you all know so none of you have to wonder or worry.
Thanks so much, you all are the best! I mean that.

Shalom - Dox

I was wondering where you went.  Good to see you back!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2009, 03:02:34 AM »
I miss JustERica.

BUT, I'll bet she still joins this forum.  For example... when I see a post from a new user, that says they are horrified by our 'hate' of Muslims and Black culture... I think it might be her in disguise.

Wow!  I totally forgot about her.  She definitly created some lively conversations.   :laugh:

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2009, 03:04:30 AM »
The Shabak is not the worst threat facing the Israeli right. If the Israeli public woke up and joined the real right, there would not be enough agents to stop them all. The worst threat to Israel is its own self-hatred, secularism, and relativism.

Agreed,   C.F.      Yet,   I'm wondering to what extent does the Israeli public view the situation the way that we do.      Especially the people who are aware of JTF/ Hayamin.Org and would like to join.     Yet,     their concern about the Shabek and the overall Leftists who control the country,    might be preventing them from becoming members of the Hebrew Forum.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2009, 03:12:37 AM »
I liked Mills until I saw her comments about some JTF members on the splinter forum.  There's no reason for that, she should worry about the Muslims and not people who have slight disagreements with her. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2009, 03:39:41 AM »
                                                                                                                                                       בס''ד

Why waste time wondering about the handful of former members mentioned here?

Every forum on the internet has a turnover of members who come and go. The JTF forum has an excellent track record of retaining our best members for years. Our turnover rate is much lower than on most other forums.

As time goes by, people tend to forget the evil things that were done which caused members to be banned.

For example, Tina Greco posted pictures of JTF members on StørmFrønt and other Nazi sites. Tina Greco sought unsuccessfully to endanger JTFers by giving their pictures to Nazis. Little did Tina Greco know that StørmFrønt members are generally cowards who are justifiably terrified of JTFers. But Tina Greco's evil intent was to hand Jews and righteous Gentiles over to outright Nazis. Tina Greco would have thrown Jewish babies into the ovens and gas chambers during the holocaust.

Tina Greco is herself a Nazi paganist who sometimes pretends to be other things. On the secret section of her own dead web site, Tina Greco had a huge thread revealing that she is a Satan-worshipping witch. Tina Greco even wrote that sometimes she thinks that she herself is Satan. (Sorry Tina Greco, you are too dumb to be Satan.)

Kelly Scott gave Tina Greco personal information about JTFers to place on StørmFrønt and other Nazi sites. Kelly Scott supported the Nazi Tina Greco 100% even though Kelly Scott's own son has a self-hating Jewish father. Kelly Scott had an illegitimate son with a self-hating Israeli Jew. Kelly Scott openly wrote that she wishes death on me and other JTFers, and therefore she was happy to help provide personal information to outright Nazis.

Newman the "Noahide" also defended Tina Greco and Kelly Scott.

I write this so that others will know that there is a price to be paid for evil Nazi behavior. I never forget when someone commits atrocious crimes like this, and I make sure that these actions come back to haunt the perpetrators again and again.

But now I think we have spent enough time on a handful of former members so I am locking this thread.