Author Topic: Members who have disappeared..  (Read 11807 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Members who have disappeared..
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »
Calm down, please. Mills is a fine young lady and a good Jew. Tina Greco, yimach shema, is fair game, but I politely ask that you leave Mills alone please.
I will back up what I speak of. First of all, I did not come up with that idea, Lubab did. He came up with the hypothesis long before anyone questioned her at all that Mills was an infiltrator who came here to seduce and divert male members of this forum, similar to Kelly Maureen. That's exactly what she did with our ex-faggot-in-chief (yimach schmo vezichro to him), who nowadays calls us Nazis and Chaim a "self-hating Jew" thanks in part to her influence.

The circumstances of Mills' departure were very strange too. For the final two months or so of her stay here, she was extremely, oddly inactive, not responding to anyone's PMs, and explaining herself very belatedly by saying that she was "busy with her studies"--this despite having a very big and important moderating job. Then, one of our forum members, trying to infiltrate Greco's forum, allegedly made a very phony and ridiculous insult against Mills on Greco's forum in order to look sincere and anti-JTF. It is that moment when we saw the real Mills--the psycho woman who went absolutely crazy on all of us for daring to use her name over at Greco's forum.

It just seemed way too convenient an exit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »
He was banned for being extremely condescending and for his constant bickering. A minor thing like would not have bothered me, and I would have fought for the ban to be reversed. But what he wrote on another forum concerning Shlomo, Chaim and this forum is reprehensible.
He was banned about eight months too late at least. Does nobody here remember when he went all-out to defend Neturei Karta?

And Tzvi has written many positively evil things about us on another so-called "forum" too, and in fact actually defended Greco last summer.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »
Calm down, please. Mills is a fine young lady and a good Jew. Tina Greco, yimach shema, is fair game, but I politely ask that you leave Mills alone please.
I will back up what I speak of. First of all, I did not come up with that idea, Lubab did. He came up with the hypothesis long before anyone questioned her at all that Mills was an infiltrator who came here to seduce and divert male members of this forum, similar to Kelly Maureen. That's exactly what she did with our ex-faggot-in-chief (yimach schmo vezichro to him), who nowadays calls us Nazis and Chaim a "self-hating Jew" thanks in part to her influence.

The circumstances of Mills' departure were very strange too. For the final two months or so of her stay here, she was extremely, oddly inactive, not responding to anyone's PMs, and explaining herself very belatedly by saying that she was "busy with her studies"--this despite having a very big and important moderating job. Then, one of our forum members, trying to infiltrate Greco's forum, allegedly made a very phony and ridiculous insult against Mills on Greco's forum in order to look sincere and anti-JTF. It is that moment when we saw the real Mills--the psycho woman who went absolutely crazy on all of us for daring to use her name over at Greco's forum.

It just seemed way too convenient an exit.
There was a lot going on back then that really was not spoken about on the open forum. I no longer remember the finer details and I am sure there are many things that I may have never knew on this issue. To date Mills has never said anything really bad about JTF or most of its members from back then. Let's not rehash old issues and open old wounds. Some of this stuff is best left in the past.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »
All of the events that I spoke of are of public knowledge and were announced by Chaim on past Ask JTFs.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 08:12:58 PM »
Sorry, now I am an irregular visitor to the forum.  Can someone tell what happened to the following members?  Do they exist with different screen names?

Hail Columbia

Untilshilohcomes

Nevermore

Sunnyside Jewess

Thanks in advance.

If the forum leadership does not want to disclose certain details, that is okay.

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »
He was banned for being extremely condescending and for his constant bickering. A minor thing like would not have bothered me, and I would have fought for the ban to be reversed. But what he wrote on another forum concerning Shlomo, Chaim and this forum is reprehensible.
He was banned about eight months too late at least. Does nobody here remember when he went all-out to defend Neturei Karta?

And Tzvi has written many positively evil things about us on another so-called "forum" too, and in fact actually defended Greco last summer.

Hi C F. QQ attempted to pick on me and I think his motivation was because he knows I have a deep hatred for the Islamic Nazi's.
This leads me to wonder that it's possible he might have some Moslem friends, he does live in Canada after all so my assumptions
about why he hates me are not that far off.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:19 PM »
No she isn't. She spreads lies about certain members of jtf on the splinter forums. She is a dirty spy and we should give credit to lubab for bringing that into the spotlight. I am happy to see that swine and her lapdog gone.
Yimach schmam to those two. PS, have you checked out the retard forum lately? It's all black and gothy, just like the slut who is playing him like a fiddle.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »
Hail Columbia

Untilshilohcomes
No idea what happened to them. I thought they were good members.

Nevermore

Sunnyside Jewess
Never even heard of those two.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
Hail Columbia

Untilshilohcomes
No idea what happened to them. I thought they were good members.

Nevermore

Sunnyside Jewess
Never even heard of those two.
Sunnyside Jewess was on for a short time if I remember correctly but I don't think she was JTF material.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

Hi C F. QQ attempted to pick on me and I think his motivation was because he knows I have a deep hatred for the Islamic Nazi's.
This leads me to wonder that it's possible he might have some Moslem friends, he does live in Canada after all so my assumptions

Shalom - Dox

Hi Republicandox - I don't believe q_q_ was Canadian.  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 08:40:35 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Hi Bullcat, thank you. You have been here much longer than I so I will take your word for it.

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 08:43:24 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Hi Bullcat, thank you. You have been here much longer than I so I will take your word for it.

Shalom - Dox

From what I could garner from q_q_, who was very careful not to reveal any personal information, he was from England. He always reported on the British outlook of things.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 08:44:05 PM »
I miss JustERica.

BUT, I'll bet she still joins this forum.  For example... when I see a post from a new user, that says they are horrified by our 'hate' of Muslims and Black culture... I think it might be her in disguise.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »
You're right Muman QQ was from England.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
I'm sorry.
I knew where q_q_ was from.
I just always feel uncomfortable revealing other members location.
I'm sure he talked about it though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »
I'm sorry.

It's a big country, and he talked about it a lot, such as talking about the difference between British and American spellings like aluminium vs. aluminum. Also remember the fun thread about spotted dick? lol That was great. Anyway I will miss him.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
Lubab is wise

CF- I do not think it is appropriate for you to curse Yacov in such a a harsh manner. I think deep down he is a nice kid who is just angry about the direction the forum has gone in.  It was the right direction by the way.  Just my opinion.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »
I'm sorry.

It's a big country, and he talked about it a lot, such as talking about the difference between British and American spellings like aluminium vs. aluminum. Also remember the fun thread about spotted dick? lol That was great. Anyway I will miss him.

I won't miss QQ, he was one of the most arrogant people to ever log onto this forum. He personally attacked so many members of this forum including me, mord, cf and many others. His hatred of Lubavitch was insane as well. Anyhow, if people would see what he has written about JTF and Chaim on some of the splinters, I am sure they would no longer miss him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »
Lubab is wise

CF- I do not think it is appropriate for you to curse Yacov in such a a harsh manner. I think deep down he is a nice kid who is just angry about the direction the forum has gone in.  It was the right direction by the way.  Just my opinion.

Baltimore, I will have to respectfully disagree with you about that. Yacov made an attempt to take out the jtf forum upon exit. He has called for jtf's destruction and has slandered chaim severely. I won't even repeat what rachamim said on the splinter. Chaimfan is absolutely correct in his comments toward mr asperger syndrome.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »
Lubab is wise

Baltimore, I will have to respectfully disagree with you about that. Yacov made an attempt to take out the jtf forum upon exit. He has called for jtf's destruction and has slandered chaim severely. I won't even repeat what rachamim said on the splinter. Chaimfan is absolutely correct in his comments toward mr asperger syndrome.

Isn't that curse only reserved for the worst of the worse though?  It is true that he says bad things but are these bad things brought about by hate and anger or just confusion and frustration?   I am not saying you should not be angry with what he says but I am wondering if you should be angry to the point of tossing that extreme curse toward him. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »
While I COULD tolerate Lubab, I really wish he hadnt left the way he did.   I thought Chaim was extremely tolerant.. but Lubab just kept pushing his agenda.. no matter how hard Chaim told him that it was harmful to our cause.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »
Alright, here's a really quick run down:

q_q_ is an intellectual lightweight compared to MassuhDGoodName, who I haven't seen lately. q_q_, incidentally, was banned. And I support the ban.

RationalThought is a dear friend and I hope he's doing well in regards to his health.

Cosmokramer is very busy. I pray that he finds a stable job.

Scriabin is a gentleman and a scholar. Sadly, our emotions may get the best of us though. He was banned, unfortunately, but hopefully he will be back.

Kelly and Newman, yimach shemam vizichram. That's all I have to say about those two.

I agree with all your statements except Newman and MassuhDGoodName.

MassuhDGoodName was not smart... he just used big words long responses to make him appear that way but in reality, he was hateful and arrogant.

Newman was very entertaining... but just got caught up in the emotion of the whole drama. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
While I COULD tolerate Lubab, I really wish he hadnt left the way he did.   I thought Chaim was extremely tolerant.. but Lubab just kept pushing his agenda.. no matter how hard Chaim told him that it was harmful to our cause.

I was not aware that he left. I thought he just rarely comes on these days.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2009, 09:55:44 PM »

Baltimore, do you know the half of what that retarded faggot has done in the past eight months or so?

He tried to delete the entire JTF forum, and still calls for the destruction of JTF. He has called Chaim a self-hating Jew and a Nazi, and the members of JTF racists. Plus, he continues to be friendly with a wide range of scum on his pathetic, so-called "forum (Theistic Satanists United For Gehenom).

This pig is a traitor, informer, and piece of kapo dreck. The yimach schmam to him and his whore Mills is completely warranted.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »
I'm sorry.

Yes - You are right.
He did talk about it a lot.
 ;D