Poll

Which Muslim country is the most dangerous for Israel's security?

Iran
21 (77.8%)
Syria
1 (3.7%)
Pakistan
1 (3.7%)
Saudi Arabia
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Israel's most dangerous enemy  (Read 4907 times)

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
Israel's most dangerous enemy
« on: February 11, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
Which do you think is the most dangerous  Muslim country for Isarel's well being? Please comment on why you chose the particular country. Waiting to hear your comments

Shalom
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: Israel's most dangerous enemy
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »
Iran, HERE AND NOW, because of the nuclear bomb they are developing (or already have it, god knows).
Iran is the biggest fund for terrorism that threat the whole free world.
Iran's Nuclear capabilities are not only a threat to Israel, but also the USA and Europe.
They have developed missiles which can carry a nuclear head for thousands of kilometers.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »
i would say Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pak would get all kinds of help from them right from funding to international support.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »
Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran can still be blown away with a blowpipe.

It is only Papistan666 which has about 50 nukes and missiles and is at the verge of being taken over by the Talibans and Osama.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »

It is only Papistan666 which has about 50 nukes and missiles and is at the verge of being taken over by the Talibans and Osama.   
well said

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »

well said

Thanx...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 03:02:45 PM »
Each of the above countries possesses a special security problem:

Iran: the threat of maniacal leaders and home to (Shia) Islamic Revolution

Pakistan: terror central with nukes gallore

Syria: A Baathist dictatorship controlled by Alawites for over four decades (whom the hardcore believe are not even Muslims)

Saudi Arabia: home of the fanatical mullahs, a corrupt monarchy that has lost all legitimacy in the eyes of the people and ripe for a Sunni Islamic revolution

Let me know who you think is the worst of the lot??
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
Pakistan is dangerous yes, they are all nazi,
But Iran is our biggest problem now since they declare every day in every media tool that they plan to remove Israel from the map.
and our stupid leaders wont do anything about it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 03:13:10 PM »

Syria: A Baathist dictatorship controlled by Alawites for over four decades (whom the hardcore believe are not even Muslims)

Saudi Arabia: home of the fanatical mullahs, a corrupt monarchy that has lost all legitimacy in the eyes of the people and ripe for a Sunni Islamic revolution

Papistan666; the Mother of Global Islamic Jihadi Terrorism:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_re_as/as_afghanistan

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 03:15:08 PM »
BTW all of them need to be removed together in one go.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »
I think behind all this quranimals is Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Iran is backing up the Schiite quranimals and Saudi Arabia is backing up the Sunni quranimals.

If something really bad will happen to this two murderous states the world would be a better place.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »
Itself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »
Saudi Arabia is synonymous with funding terrorism. One gets the feeling the Wahabbis want to compete with the Iranian mullahs for control of the backward religion. The Iranians and the Saudis (at least their illegitimate governments) rarely agree on anything these days except the destruction of the Jewish state. It is a sad state of affairs that these bastard clerics care nothing about the people they are supposed to look after. Rather they waste their time, money and energy on being obsessed with martyrdom and paradise. What is now insightful is the role of Syria in allying itself with both Hizb'llah and Hamas. It used to be said that there can be no peace in the Middle East without Syria, the chief troublemaker for over three decades now. It seems the sole reason for the hateful Syrian regime is the killing of all Israeli Jews. Bashar, after all, is not all that different from his old man. If anything the younger Syrians are more brainwashed than their fathers and grandfathers before them. And lastly, there is evil, good-for-nothing Pakistan...the new terror kid on the block. If the Saudis are the money, the Pakis are the footsoldiers of Islamic jihad constantly looking to prove their worth by fighting other people's dirty wars.

Let me know what you think of these dangerous regimes that now form an axis of evil against tiny Israel.

RON

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »
Iran, HERE AND NOW, because of the nuclear bomb they are developing (or already have it, G-d knows).
Iran is the biggest fund for terrorism that threat the whole free world.
Iran's Nuclear capabilities are not only a threat to Israel, but also the USA and Europe.
They have developed missiles which can carry a nuclear head for thousands of kilometers.

they DO have it.  It was reported BY Israeli intel to USA. But with the BEAST in charge, people WONT hear it here. I have the link somewhere, I will find it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

They are ALL evil, see my post under this post on what Kahane said.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »
They are not only enemies of Israel, they enemies of the humanity, however I voted for Saud Arabia they too strong economy and modernized army. Islamic-Fascism is the biggest enemy of Us!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 06:14:17 PM »
Iran is the worst by far.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »
Iran is the worst by far.

But Iran is poor country, they will be not able to fight against Israel. (I hope). I'm afraid a bit from Saud Arabia.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »
Just like Communism collapsed under its own weight, I predict the Islamofascists too will someday collapse because of their own internal contradictions. For right now, the terror four (Pakistan, Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia) have too many internal issues of their own to sort out. I find it curious that the Iranian Revolution did not have a domino effect as it was much predicted throughout the eighties. This could very well have been because it was viewed as a Shia revolution in Sunni-dominated Arab countries. As bad and dangerous as the Saudi monarchy is, I fear the alternative is even worse to contemplate. Ditto for Syria under Bashar al-Assad. There is much talk about Iran and Pakistan sharing nuclear secrets. They both may have different agendas (Israel and India) but I trust Mossad is more than capable of kicking ass of both the Revolutionary Guards of Iran and the ISI (inter-services intelligence) of Pakistan. It is unacceptable that these rogue evil regimes should be allowed to exist in their current forms with noone inside the Knesset lifting a finger. The new Middle East wars will be nothing quite so straightforward as 67 (Six Days). If anything, we have learnt in 2006 (Lebanon) and in the recent Gaza Operation that the biased media and the Arab waves of sympathy in the naive West are giving rise to a new form of antisemitism not seen since the end of Holocaust. If our enemies are more deteremind than ever, we too must learn to tolerate no intolearnce. Commuism at its peak was never so appealing to the masses as Islam and its poediphile prophet have now become in these rogue countries. Just as the Western world beat the [censored] out of the commies, it is now our time to beat the [censored] out of these axis of evil regimes and the people who support it!

Shalom!
Waiting to hear your comments

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »
None of the above. Israel is the most dangerous enemy to Israel.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
None of the above. Israel is the most dangerous enemy to Israel.

If they will not know the real enemy...I can't imagine how could Livni won... :o

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
Israel's most dangerous enemy?

Arab Islamic Nazi empowering liberal traitors in the west, and Judenrat.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »
More Israelis think that the heroic pioneers in Judea and Samaria are "the enemy" than think Ahmadinejad is.   >:(

That's why Tzipwhorah Hitler was elected.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »
Probably Iran.
But then they have a retarded leader who openly says he'll wipe out Israel.
Perhaps "other" would be better. Perhaps some country who secretly wants Israel dead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:00:59 PM by German Kahanist »