Author Topic: Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together  (Read 6472 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 06:02:09 AM »
During WW2, the US/UK and the Soviet Union came together to defeat the Nazis.

They had much differences but they both were smart enough to understand that the Nazis were dangerous for both.

I think we must learn from this example.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 06:10:47 AM »
During WW2, the US/UK and the Soviet Union came together to defeat the Nazis.

They had much differences but they both were smart enough to understand that the Nazis were dangerous for both.

I think we must learn from this example.
True.
Sirbata is not here to work torward a common cause.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 06:48:42 AM »
I am Orthodox SERB- Slav.  Most closely tied to the Jewish blood,  understanding and views.   It bothers me to be put in the same crock pot with the catholicks.  Despite we share the Bible, we have very little in common.  WE do not push our religion on others, WE did not participate in the "Spanish enqusition" ( btw same going on today )

Catholics trie to convert everybody to their religion. Orthodox dont.
Who is everybody?? Why do I feel like I go into a time warp reading posts and threads like this. The R.C.C has little to gain by converting the Orthodox. I think you live in a dream world. The thing is the dream is centuries old! Its time to wake up the world is passing you by. You are looking behind you at past issues and the new ones in front of you are going to do you in.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »
The religion of Christianity was founded by Catholics, when the orthodox sects were forming, the Catholic church was the most powerful phenomenon in the time period.
 ...but we formed Christianity like it or not.

Prove this for me please! I'm hearing this for the very first time! If you don't want to debate it in here, please send me a pm, I am very curious about your explanation!
 Year 1054 have any means to you?
 I don't want to fight with no one here, but before posting something like that, you have to be very sure first!

Well frist off lets start with the protestant sect. The wholr protestant sect was based off of "Protesting" the Catholic church (Pope, Vatican, ect..) The Orthodox sect came after the protestant sect, in place like rusiia austria and so on. But the sect that was by the book Christian is the Catholic sect wich never reformed the religion, and were just called Catholics, the sect formed the nicene creed and such.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 07:46:03 AM »
The religion of Christianity was founded by Catholics, when the orthodox sects were forming, the Catholic church was the most powerful phenomenon in the time period.
 ...but we formed Christianity like it or not.

Prove this for me please! I'm hearing this for the very first time! If you don't want to debate it in here, please send me a pm, I am very curious about your explanation!
 Year 1054 have any means to you?
 I don't want to fight with no one here, but before posting something like that, you have to be very sure first!

Well frist off lets start with the protestant sect. The wholr protestant sect was based off of "Protesting" the Catholic church (Pope, Vatican, ect..) The Orthodox sect came after the protestant sect, in place like rusiia austria and so on. But the sect that was by the book Christian is the Catholic sect wich never reformed the religion, and were just called Catholics, the sect formed the nicene creed and such.

I will report you to Chaim, you are spreading lies here! Or, you have no clue what are you talking about! Protestants before Orthodox! G_d forbid! I will report you!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 07:51:41 AM »
I thought Orthodox were the oldest denominations like Greek Orthodox.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 07:54:20 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church

Please inform yourself a little bit ProJewCatholic!
  My G-d I can't believe what kind of discussion we have in here!
  What is wrong with you people?!?!
  The same old, same old, IT'S NOT ABOUT ORTHODOX vs CATHOLICS, IT'S ABOUT ISLAM SPREADING WHILE WE ARE FIGHTING!!!!
  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:43 AM »
Jasmina,    I completely agree with you that the dangers of Islam should be a top priority for JTF.      I certainly appreciate the contributions of JTF members of all non- Muslims who are fighting against Islam,   as well as trying to promote Conservatism and actively battle Liberalism.      We are on the same team.    I'm very proud to be a member of JTF with so many terrific people,   who are trying to make this a better world.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 08:25:53 AM »
Sirbata, do you know that JTF had over 1 million views on youtube when we were banned because we defended the heroic Serbs? We had 200,000 views on just one of our videos - the video that Oz77 did exposing Islam. We lost all of our big accounts with hundreds of English and Hebrew videos because we defended the Serbs. Youtube supports the Croat Nazis, the Albanian Muslim Nazis and the Bosnian Muslim Nazis, and so they removed all of our accounts.

There is no one who supports the valiant Serb people more zealously than I do.

Why do I mention this? Because I have tried in vain to persuade Serb members not to harm their own cause. There have been Serb members here who have made viciously anti-Semitic remarks, and other Serb members who insist on fighting with Americans who are pro-Serb, just because those pro-Serb Americans happen to be Catholic.

We have had Serb members who have accused the Jews of controlling the world, and of being responsible for the deaths of 100 million Christians.

We recently had a young Serb member who opened a post supporting the Nazi Ron Paul for president in 2012. This young Serb admitted that Paul is anti-Israel, but said that Serbs should not care about that, they should only care about Paul's position on the Balkans. Well, if Serbs should not care about what happens to Israel, then why should Jews care about what happens to Serbia? And this idiot thinks that Paul is good for the Serbs?! What a moron! Paul is completely pro-Muslim. Paul's policies would enable the Muslims to take over Europe, and to gain massive new petrodollar power. Paul says that Muslim petrodollar power does not endanger America or the West. Paul defends the Muslims and defends Islam. If the Arabs had massive petrodollar power, does this idiot not understand that they would use that power on behalf of their fellow Muslims in Albania, Bosnia and Kosovo? The reason NATO bombed the Serbs in the first place is because the Arab Muslim oil sheiks pressured the U.S. and Europe to save the Bosnians and the Albanians.

This reminds me of all the Serbs who supported Barack Hussein Obama for president. Now you will find out what it means to have a pro-Muslim president of the United States.

Now we have this post attacking Catholics. Look at the title: "Do not put Catholics and Orthodoxs Christians together"(sic). What does that mean? You want America's 70 million Catholics to support the Albanians, the Bosnians and the Croats? You want to turn the world's Catholics against the Serbs? We have many Catholic members here and they want to support the Serbs. Because the Serbs are fighting against a Muslim takeover of Europe, and because the Serbs were loyal allies of the United States in both world wars, and because the Serb cause is morally right. You want to tell these people not to support you because they are Catholic?

If I were a Croat Nazi, an Albanian Muslim Nazi or a Bosnian Muslim Nazi, I would be thrilled to see posts like this.

It's true that the Croat Catholics were Nazi mass murderers in World War II. And it's true that they were supported by their church. But many American Catholics fought in World War II to defeat the Nazi monsters. Are you going to blame them for the crimes of the Croats?

It's also true that America has supported the enemies of the Serbs, and that the evil Clintons ordered the bombing of the Serbs in the 1990s. But there are Americans who do not agree with this anti-Serb policy, and who want America to support the heroic Serb people. Are you rejecting the support of pro-Serb Americans?

I understand your anger at the injustices that have been done to the Serb people. All I am asking is that you help the Serb cause by building support for the Serbs and not by turning people against them.

I write all of this as a true friend of the Serbs. I want you to win. I want to return all of Yugoslavia to the Serb people. That is why I am trying to teach you the art of propaganda and persuasion.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 08:27:30 AM »

The same old, same old, IT'S NOT ABOUT ORTHODOX vs CATHOLICS, IT'S ABOUT ISLAM SPREADING WHILE WE ARE FIGHTING!!!!
  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??

I urge our Serb members to listen to Jasmina if you really love Serbia and want to help Serbia. Our goal here should be to build support for the Serbs.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 09:02:18 AM »

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??
Dont sit there and call me basically an idiot for stating facts, and then try to ban together. You are 100% right about ALL types of Christians and ALL types of Jews sticking together  against ALL forms of Islam. I have tremendous respect forthe Orthodox Christians, and Serbs. But I am not going to sit back with my thumb in my donkey when some idiot like Sirbata goes off on a tirade against Catholicism. And you are 100% wrong when it comes to your arguing facts. You have Protestant, Orthodox, and Catholic. Protestant was a result of reformation of Catholicism, Orthodox were just a sect not a result, we can debate all night who came first, but the pope had more power that the Orthodox church Byzantines, therefore the church was more identified with Roman Catholicism.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 09:07:46 AM »

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??
Dont sit there and call me basically an idiot for stating facts, and then try to ban together. You are 100% right about ALL types of Christians and ALL types of Jews sticking together  against ALL forms of Islam. I have tremendous respect forthe Orthodox Christians, and Serbs. But I am not going to sit back with my thumb in my donkey when some idiot like Sirbata goes off on a tirade against Catholicism. And you are 100% wrong when it comes to your arguing facts. You have Protestant, Orthodox, and Catholic. Protestant was a result of reformation of Catholicism, Orthodox were just a sect not a result, we can debate all night who came first, but the pope had more power that the Orthodox church Byzantines, therefore the church was more identified with Roman Catholicism.

Have you read what I sended to you? Or you know all, and you are not interested about the thruth! Anyways, I reported you! You are spreadin lies and I will not allow this! Shame on you!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??

Have you read what I sended to you? Or you know all, and you are not interested about the thruth! Anyways, I reported you! You are spreadin lies and I will not allow this! Shame on you!
I am spreading facts, you can report me all you want, but its been the Serb members (who I 100% support) attacking my Catholicism since day damn 1! I should report you for trying to back Dalmajica when he went on his anti semitic, anti Catholic rant. Dont chastise me, I never defended an anti semite. You did!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 09:12:08 AM »

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??

BTW, I did read the article, the article that comes from the same website that slandered the great Rabbi Meir Kahane.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 09:12:48 AM »
   Calm down! I urge you!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »
  Calm down! I urge you!
I was provoked. Therefore I will defend.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 09:45:49 AM »
I have looked at all the wickedpedia articles on this issue and to be honest they all say that the split between the R.C.C and the Eastern  Orthodox came around 1000 ad. The Orthodox breaking away from the Pope and the R.C.C. Breaking away means just that breaking away from the original. The R.C.C was the main player back then as it more or less is the main player today. Honestly what difference does it make to people today anyway. Both churches are very old and they have more then enough followers to classify them as churches with very large followings. Any time this issue is raised here on the forum its always because of a post from one of our Eastern Orthodox members. Most American Roman Catholics don't even know what Eastern Orthodox is and it really is a non issue to most Roman Catholics.  Chaim gave some very good advice this morning and I for one wish our Serb members would listen to him. If this issue between the two churches never showed itself here on the forum again I for one would jump for joy. The disservice it does to the Serbian cause and the animosity it creates between members is just not worth it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »
I have looked at all the wickedpedia articles on this issue and to be honest they all say that the split between the R.C.C and the Eastern  Orthodox came around 1000 ad. The Orthodox breaking away from the Pope and the R.C.C. Breaking away means just that breaking away from the original. The R.C.C was the main player back then as it more or less is the main player today. Honestly what difference does it make to people today anyway. Both churches are very old and they have more then enough followers to classify them as churches with very large followings. Any time this issue is raised here on the forum its always because of a post from one of our Eastern Orthodox members. Most American Roman Catholics don't even know what Eastern Orthodox is and it really is a non issue to most Roman Catholics.  Chaim gave some very good advice this morning and I for one wish our Serb members would listen to him. If this issue between the two churches never showed itself here on the forum again I for one would jump for joy. The disservice it does to the Serbian cause and the animosity it creates between members is just not worth it.

You are right! Thank you CJD!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »
Correct.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »

Shalom dear friends,

I was offline for a couple of days and am very deeply saddened to see a thread like this. Brother Sirbata I am very, very disappointed in you for beginning a thread like this. The only person I know of that supports the heroic Serbs equally if not perhaps even more than I do is brother Chaim Ben Pesach. I wish all of our great Serbian members would listen to him. And as C.F. has also written previously in the Save Serbia sub-forum anybody who does not support the heroic Righteous Gentile Serbs does not belong to JTF and should leave.

We had a situation earlier on JTF some months ago where a long-time Serbian member was continually provoked by another new Jewish member by attacking his Serbian Orthodox faith becuase he thought that the Serbs had the same history as the Russians merely because they both shared the same Christian Orthodox faith. This newly joined Jewish member also thought that the heroic Serbs were the bad guys in World War 2 after visiting a Bosnian muslim Nazi web site which accused the heroic, noble Serbs of being "Nazis" in World War 2!! Yes I know -  the irony of it all!!

The end result was that this Serbian member lost his temper and made some terrible antisemtic remarks [I knew this member for over a year and I can assure you he was not an antisemite]. The end result was a disaster for both members as they BOTH ended up being BANNED. That was a very, very sad event and I believe in many ways a tragic loss for JTF as both members could have contributed so much to our forum and ultimately to our great movement.

I have some wonderful Righteous Gentile Catholic friends both here on JTF and outside of it and I know that they support JUSTICE and TRUTH. I have criticized the Vatican and the Pope's policies on several occasions as it relates to the Croat Ustasha Nazi regime and the Vatican's cover-up of the terrible crimes perpetrated against over 1.2 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma in the Independent State of Croatia [see http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com], however that does not mean that I hate all Roman Catholics or that I am going to begin attacking individual Roman Catholics over their faith by starting a thread with an inflammatory title like this begun by brother Sirbata.

Yes the Vatican has done many evil things against Jews and Serbs throughout history as Chaim has repeatedly pointed out but we should understand that the Righteous Gentile Roman Catholic JTF'ers here are truly wonderful people and do not necessarily support or agree with everything the Pope or the Vatican does or did in the past.

Yes I believe in freedom of speech and that we should be allowed to bring out issues into the open regarding the truth of what occurred during the Holocaust in Roman Catholic Ustasha Croatia without being attacked as being anti-Catholic [or hating all Croats] but we need to also be sensitive, tactful, respectful and understanding that our great Roman Catholic JTF'ers are here to help us and support us 100% in defending Israel, America, Serbia, India and Western civilization against the despicable evil satanic cult of death called "Islam" and the leftist liberalism as practised by our Western leaders in Europe, the UK and the United States. 

We need to step back a minute and understand that we are all brothers and sisters of diverse faiths here on JTF and while I fully SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ABHOR CENSORSHIP, I believe that we should show some respect for our Righteous Gentile Roman Catholic JTF members and not begin threads like this. Our enemies are relishing and salivating at every opportunity to see us fight amongst ourselves so we should not be doing them any favors with threads like this.

Let us all stop fighting amongst ourselves and APOLOGIZE to each other and ACCEPT each others' apologies - "water under the bridge" - and move FORWARD in building this great movement!!!

So could everyone please begin by saying "I APOLOGIZE" or "I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU". Please remember to leave out the "if" , "but" or "however" after saying it though!!

;D   :) ^-^  ;D  :) ^-^ :-* :-* ;)

Shalom,

Joshua. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »
Great post, 4International!

To the Serb members here, let me just say that our great Catholic members here are not your enemies. 

Anyway, we all have freedom of religion.  So what does it matter whose church was older?  It's really not worth fighting about. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 12:18:58 PM »
I don't believe I owe an apology, but everyone should stop the nonsense, we are all friends and allies here.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »
I don't believe I owe an apology, but everyone should stop the nonsense, we are all friends and allies here.

"I don't believe I owe an apology..."

Brother ProJewCatholic,

you know that I regard you as a very good friend and I deeply admire your support for JTF and for my work. You are truly a great ally and friend. It is NOT about "owing" someone something. That is the wrong attitude to have brother PJC: it is actually about saying, "look if I offended you in any way, I am truly sorry, I DID NOT MEAN TO do so" The other person should ALSO APOLOGIZE by saying the same thing to you as well.  You should not wait for them to say it first. If they refuse to apologize, then they are not really genuine about making amends.

So it is not about "owing" anybody anything. It is about getting back together as allies and friends by mending each others feelings. People many times are offended and hurt because the other person refused to say "Look I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend you". The first step in mending each others' feelings is having the COURAGE to say "I'm sorry if I offended you" even if you feel that the other person was the one who did the offending and not you.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to get at brother PJC.

Incidentally, how did your "fight" go? Did it get cancelled again or did you kick his butt? :::D

By the way, who was the "aggressor" in that situation? Was it you who wanted to fight him because you were offended at some comment of his or was it the other way around and he actually wanted to fight you? 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »
I was the "agressor" and its off.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »
In my opinion: all Christians and Jews against nazism and islam.  :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.