Author Topic: WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO USE SHLOMO'S PROGRAM TO BOOST JTF ON GOOGLE!  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

To all of our great members and supporters:

Our brilliant administrator Shlomo has devised a new program that boosts our position with hundreds of key search terms on google.

When you download the program, it works automatically in the background of your computer. Your IP goes to google with a list of 40 key search terms. Your IP then requests our Hebrew home page under each of these search terms. This is done thousands of times by your IP during a 24 hour period. The result: our Hebrew home page is boosted upward on these key search terms.

I have already been running variations of this program on my computer for about a month. Shlomo and several other JTFers have also experimented with the program.

The results? Just from our very limited experimental running of the program, we have already boosted our position on several dozen search terms. Our goal is to dramatically boost our position on thousands of search terms.

We are starting with the Hebrew home page, but we hope to expand this to the English home page soon.

What effect will the program have on the running of your computer?

First of all, if you have a very old computer, this program is not for you. One of our supporters tried it with a 2001 computer and it did not work properly.

If your computer is no more than 4 or 5 years old, and especially if you have a dual processor or a quad processor, the program should work fine.

If the program slows down your computer or causes any inconvenience, you can always stop the program from operating.

The program only works when your computer is on. People who leave their computers on 24 hours a day (which most experts recommend that you do) will get the best results. If you close your computer, you have to start running the program again when you reopen the computer.

Also, from time to time, the program will stop running because Microsoft is doing an update on your computer or one of your other programs does an update and reboots the computer. When that happens, you have to start running the program again. You should check every so often to see if the program is still running. If it is not, then you simply have to run it again.

Please contact me by PM if you are willing to run this program.

G-d bless our great JTFers who help to spread our message by running this program!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO USE SHLOMO'S PROGRAM TO BOOST JTF ON GOOGLE!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »
excellent find!! I would like to be a part of this scheme.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »
I have an older system I don't use much anymore and I would like to use it to run this program 24/7 exclusively. It makes no difference how much of the systems resources the program uses because I won't be trying to use  the system for anything else but the program.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
We hope this brings us positive results. Thank you Chaim (you do write very well) and Shlomo.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »
I would help all the time to the JTF!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »
Could the same process be used to generate ad revenue from google or other sources since this program sounds like it increases the number of hits on the website.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
I'll use it to boost JTF.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 04:27:05 AM »
I would help
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 04:32:18 AM »
I'd help. I run Linux but can run many windows programs using wine so I'm more than happy to help.

My computer is on 24/7 with a fast broadband connection.
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 11:55:21 PM »
I would like to join the program. Jorje15 has joined the program!