Author Topic: PLEASE HELP- I NEED WISDOM ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO- VERY IMPORTANT.  (Read 2324 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Overthrow is a poor concept of speech and idea.

It would be now... but not when things are much worse.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, I will give a SPECIAL Yemach schemo to GINSBERG and Rick Warren..... >:(
Amen to that. Maybe those two whores will hook up sometime before she croaks of her cancer.

Just for the record though, her spelling is Ginsburg. Ginsberg is the spelling used by the late gay pig Allen Ginsberg, the sodomist countercultural "poet" of the 1960s who was Michael Faggot's homosexual lover.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Paulette,

I must agree with C.F. & muman613

If you WILL use the words "TO OVERTHROW"  DO NOT go to WDC!!  :o

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind....you MUST choose your dosage administration with GREAT care!

The LAST place you want to end up is prison.

Yes, I know, I am CRAZY.  But I really am not crazy, its everyone else thats nuts.

Did you get this line from Pink Floyd? (I doubt it but it sounds very similar)

From "Speak to Me" on Dark Side of the Moon

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even
if you're not mad..."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
No matter what you say, you must publicize JTF.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Paulette, I am proud of you and your efforts, you go get um Girl! Do take Muman's advise and not mention an overthrow because we know what type of crook this imposter is! You go and and raise a ruckus! I really am so proud of you for your bravery, and love for Israel and the United States. May G-d bless you and always keep you safe!

P.S. keep us informed  -
I hope you can use the word Impeachment instead.                       

Shalom Sis - Dox      : )

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
No matter what you say, you must publicize JTF.

OF COURSE Mo! Silly!! TY DOX.  8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
AsheDina, I know you are so busy, but when you have a free minute, please call me so I can give you best wishes and some advise before your trip. Talk to you later ...hugs!  Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
AsheDina, you are so brave and G-d bless you for doing this and giving the rest of us to have the courage to some day do the same thing. I feel so honored to be here with so many of you, please accept my humble thanks!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Paulette, I like the advice that several others have given. Here's some condensed advice.

1: Don't use the term "overthrow". Like I said, say something like "rise up" or "take the country back". The word "overthrow" can be very easily interpreted to mean a call to violence by our Bolshevik court system, and they will not ignore calls to revolution that are made by the right, regardless of how many times Muslim Nazis and Black Panthers get away with that. You are much too precious a sister and too important a part of our movement to go down over this. I care about you and don't want to see this happen to you.

By the way, I do not want to see Obama overthrown. What do I mean? If human beings overthrew Obama, then it would be seen as the result of human action and not, at least directly, the hand of G-d. G-d can do with any leader whatever he wants, but in my opinion violence would not show his hand in the matter the most clearly. What I would really like to see is G-d striking Obama low with a fearful, woeful disease. If Obama were to suddenly develop congestive heart failure, gangrene, or bone cancer, people would know the L-rd did it whether or not they want to admit it. You can even call on the crowd to pray for G-d to "bless" him with one of these wonderful afflictions if you so wish.

2: Promote JTF. Promote JTF as much as you can during your speaking time. Say the names of both the English and Hebrew websites. Plug, plug, plug!

3: Don't forget the good ol' yimach schmo to Rick Whoren and kin!  ;D

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Will there be video footage of this speech?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Will there be video footage of this speech?

YES.  I thank you all, I WANT to 'overthrow' I realize that I cannot do this in my power, however, I was asked b/c I am a powerful speaker.  THANK YOU- and YES- YEMACH SCHEMO to WARREN the pseudo Christian that needs to R E P E N T- for CF lol..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates