Author Topic: What REALLY Motivates Obama: Islam or NWO?  (Read 4141 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: What REALLY Motivates Obama: Islam or NWO?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 06:28:58 PM »
Mdub, the NWO is the radical left and Islam...I am suprised you do not see this.
Liberalism & Islam are NAZISM. Obama shares their same IDEAOLOGY!

The Left and Islam seek global domination, after they killed everyone off, they will start killing each other off.

i pretty much agree with the aboeve republicndox but remember...muslims are poor and dumb without these globalists...they are not the real threat.

So the educated Saudi Billionaires are poor and dumb? Do you think Arafat was poor and dumb? Was Saddam poor and dumb? Who do you think pays & trains these Jhidasts in the first place?  Next you might tell us 9/11 was an inside job.
Do answer.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
He is actually part of a conspiracy involving far more groups.

Its the federal reserve, the Bilderberg group. The RothSchilds, The Luminarios, The Skull and Bones, The Masons, The Raelians, The Scientologists, Haliburton, and the Cigarette smoking Guy on the X-files.

:::D

typical ignorant mockery from someone who hasn't done their research. anybody here have a brain?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 06:40:34 PM »
Mdub, the NWO is the radical left and Islam...I am suprised you do not see this.
Liberalism & Islam are NAZISM. Obama shares their same IDEAOLOGY!

The Left and Islam seek global domination, after they killed everyone off, they will start killing each other off.

i pretty much agree with the aboeve republicndox but remember...muslims are poor and dumb without these globalists...they are not the real threat.

So the educated Saudi Billionaires are poor and dumb? Do you think Arafat was poor and dumb? Was Saddam poor and dumb? Who do you think pays & trains these Jhidasts in the first place?  Next you might tell us 9/11 was an inside job.
Do answer.

the saudi billioneres were quite poor and are quite dumb...until some rich folks on this end of the world decided to give them a monopoly on the oil there (do your research)
where would saddam have been without the help of the c.i.a. (do your research)
arafat was EXTREMELY dumb (look at all the land he rejected)...the elites in Israel are the ones who propped him up (do your research)
al queda was trained by the cia too.

starting to see a pattern? starting to see that the real enemy is a lot closer to home than you think?

Moshe92

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »
I think mdub has been watching the history channel too much recently. The problem is Islam, not this conspiracy garbage.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
I think mdub has been watching the history channel too much recently. The problem is Islam, not this conspiracy garbage.

yes. just close your mind and go back to sleep my child. you've found yoru truth an dyour sticking to it. good luck with that. let me know when you start THINKING and RESEARCHING and LEARNING for yourself.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
for all the doubeters who think this is "conspriacy talk"...just do some honest research who holds the prominent positions in washington right now...then look up if they are members of the cfr/trilateral commisions/bildeberg groups (the majorities of whom's meetings take place in priveate with foreign leaders not in any way subject to public scrutiny)and try to tell me these societies aren't powerful as all hell.

do it. research something for once in your life! report back to me!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »

Its the federal reserve, the Bilderberg group. The RothSchilds, The Luminarios, The Skull and Bones, The Masons, The Raelians, The Scientologists, Haliburton, and the Cigarette smoking Guy on the X-files.

typical ignorant mockery from someone who hasn't done their research. anybody here have a brain?

I think it would be nice if you apologize to Briann, Briann is liked and respected here.

Moshe92

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »
The Arab countries are really rich mainly because other countries depend on them for oil, not because of some Bilderberg NWO conspiracy.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
The Arab countries are really rich mainly because other countries depend on them for oil, not because of some Bilderberg NWO conspiracy.

yeah but arabs couldn't drill or find oil if their life depnded on it...remember that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 06:57:48 PM »

yeah but arabs couldn't drill or find oil if their life depnded on it...remember that.

What I learned looking into these conspiracy theories is that there is a lot of antisemitism involved. I do not believe this stuff for a second. Its always the JOOOOOOS fault isn't it mdub? Are you one of those kinds of antisemites? If you are you have come to the wrong place...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

I think it would be nice if you apologize to Briann, Briann is liked and respected here.

brian is like and respected here? i guess you like guys that mock stuff they dont know jack about. that doesn't get my respect.
just like other establishment types he likes to throw in fake conspriacies to muddy up the waters for the real stuff.. oldest trick in teh book.
Fail.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »

brian is like and respected here? i guess you like guys that mock stuff they dont know jack about. that doesn't get my respect.
just like other establishment types he likes to throw in fake conspriacies to muddy up the waters for the real stuff.. oldest trick in teh book.
Fail.

So you are a troll? eh? We caught you...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy power behind the throne, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order. Confusing the issue further is the fact that there are also several modern fraternal groups which include the word "Illuminati" in their names.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

antisemitic blood libel
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/khazar-empire-illuminati-and-new-world-order/

PS: I have Rothschild blood in my family... I guess Im in on the conspiracy  :::D

http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:07:21 PM by muman613 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

Yes I agree! You just signed up  here mdub. You should see what our forum members are about before you start telling them what they should do. Have you been here on the forum before mdub your writing style seems familiar?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »
This mdub is a troll.. Investigate this NWO conspiracy and discover it is a cover for very DEEP SEATED antisemitism. I think that mdub should express what he thinks about Jewish control of Israel... I would be interested to learn of this guys intention.

Read some of the vile comments @ http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/khazar-empire-illuminati-and-new-world-order/ and post some rebuttals to the obviously anti-Jewish sentiment expressed.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »

now THAT's a conspiracy theory. couldn't be i just have a different viewpoint, right? couldn't POSSIBLY be i kjnow some things about hte world that you don't. nah! he's a troll! now im branded for life with that title. for here on i'll be an "alleged troll"...bravo! great way to shut up someone you can't debate.

Fail.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »

Fail.

:::D now that's a conspiracy theory!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 07:14:14 PM »
#46 @ http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/khazar-empire-illuminati-and-new-world-order/
Nice premise. Almost Correct.

The Khazars are not the NWO. The real NWO is British Royal Crown family who is from the tribe of Dan. The real Jews are actually Shepardic Egyptian Pharohs who then migrated to Macedonia, Germany, Scandinavia, then Britain ie the current royal family

The Khazars are scapegoats, They were almost wiped out by the real Jews, the British Crown, and Hitler. The fake Jews “Khazars” were then given Israel by plan to fulfill the end or times scenario for the NWO.

Its all a complicated mind control experiment to fullfill the end of times scenario in the bible. (which is pure BS only a guidebook to mindf**ck the human race)

If you want to look for the real Jewish people look for the Obelisks.

By the way 99% of the Jews are good people and are as innocent as the rest of us.

This should give many of you enough info to connect your own dots. Follow the Obelisks and follow the word “DAN”

We are living in a virtual prison and letting these people control you with their religions, jobs, money, taxes, tv, radio, wars, drugs, food, logos, magic, etc.

Jesus won’t save you. You need to save yourself and take personal responsibility.

Wake up - unplug yourself

Namaste

Moshe92

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »
Conspiracy theories and antisemitism go hand and hand.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »
Conspiracy theories and antisemitism go hand and hand.

I agree Moshe, this new member has been making inferences laced with sarcasim..... pointing out everyone and everything except for Obama and the Muzzies. We all know Obama is tied to Islam and the left winged Nazis.

Shalom - Dox

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 07:20:47 PM »
We haven't had a good conspiracy thread in months (Thank G-d). It might be fun to knock this one around a bit  ;D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »
cjd, I have noticed how he keeps trying to excuse Obama and the Muzzies, that would indicate he might be to the far left and is trying to blame the conservatives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »
I suspect these posts are from our 'mdub'... It seems he is far gone...

http://barnabasnagy.com/2008/10/17/pope-benedict-has-the-mark-from-luther-and-its-666/

well, revelations was written in hebrew, which isn’t english i might add. The hebrew alphabet corresponds directly with numbers. the “600 and 60 and 6″ (notice it never said “666″ or 600 + 60 + 6…[you do know the bible wasn't written in english right?]..in fact it’s three different numbers, 600, and 60, and 6) in fact points pretty easily, to the readers of John’s letters, to Ceasar Nero, who was doing some pretty horrific things to the Christians….did you just go ahead and not even consider the historical content of this?

PS: In Judaism 666 has no meaning... It is not the # of the beast as other religions claim.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
cjd, I have noticed how he keeps trying to excuse Obama and the Muzzies, that would indicate he might be to the far left and is trying to blame the conservatives.
Could be the case. They always come with phantom groups to move the focus away from the actual cause of the problem. I honestly don't believe the groups he talks about can function in today's world.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »
Mdub, in case you haven't noticed, this is the JEWISH Task Force forum.  We love America and Israel.  Therefore we view radical Islam, and ALL their left wing supporters as the main threat to the West.