Author Topic: What REALLY Motivates Obama: Islam or NWO?  (Read 4143 times)

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
What REALLY Motivates Obama: Islam or NWO?
« on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:01 AM »
Hey JTFers,

been watching your forum lately and while i like some things you say i'm not so sure your focus is on target.

i mean maybe obama really is a muslim. but is that what motivates him on a daily basis or it is connections with the trilateral commision, cfr, the bilderberg group.

so let's keep score of this issue based on what he's actually done and focused on in his campaign.
we'll look at each thing he's done so far and see if it fits more with the nwo agenda or the agenda of islam.

1. 30,000 more troops in afghanistan to fight muslims (doubling the amount of troops there) : NWO 1 Islam 0
2. promised to bring troopsaid he'd bring out troops from Iraq...broke the promise. now he's not so sure...now it's probably going to take 16 3. months to bring out SOME troops.   NWO 2 Islam 0
4. promised he'd close guantanamo for publicity...in actuality nothing has really changed there: NWO 3 Islam 0
5. campaign apppointments: few if any muslims in his administration. many many CFR Trilateral Commission and Bildeberg Group
NWO 4 Islam 0
6. Said he wants to make peace with Muslim world: NWO 4 Islam 1

7. Gave Money To Hamas: 1 Vote for Muslim: NWO 4 Islam 2

8. Gave MUCH more money to wealthy banks than he ever gave to Hamas: NWO 5 Islam 2
9. Pressuring Israel to commit suicide (NWO/Muslim both agree on that...but I haven't seen him talk about it a lot)

so it seems like while he has some alliegance to islam, his real ties lie with his bildeberger buddies. Can we at least agree on that?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 06:51:57 PM by mdub »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: What REALLY Motivates Obama: Islam or NWO?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »
What is the bildeburg group?  It sounds kooky.  I think it's pretty simple to figure Obama out.  If you spend a lot of time on the JTF forum, you agree with many JTF positions and beliefs.  If you spend 17 years in the Trinity Church that means you agree with the pastor and its programs.  Pretty simple really. 

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 02:01:14 AM »
What is the bildeburg group?  It sounds kooky.

Oh brother. you better educate yourself pretty fast man. Obama's been in with those guys even longer than he's been in with trinity church. and he didn't appoint trinity church members to his cabinet. he appointed his bilderberg buddies. you better look it up. some of the most powerful people in the world. It's a little more complicated than you think.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »
and i don't even know why there's so much focus on obama. he's the president. he's got little power compared to the fed who completely control the money supply. look how congress whines as fed members do whatever the hell they want. that's where the real power, decisions, (and the real problems) originate.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 02:28:44 AM »
and i don't even know why there's so much focus on obama. he's the president. he's got little power compared to the fed who completely control the money supply. look how congress whines as fed members do whatever the hell they want. that's where the real power, decisions, (and the real problems) originate.

Yet,  despite "taking " office around only 50 days ago,    Barack Hussein Obama has already signed at least 17 executive orders.     That's way beyond the norm for a President.       A substantial amount of focus needs to be on Obama.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 02:35:37 AM »

Yet,  despite "taking " office around only 50 days ago,    Barack Hussein Obama has already signed at least 17 executive orders.     That's way beyond the norm for a President.       A substantial amount of focus needs to be on Obama.

that's true...but there are people behin the scenes that push him around and decide what executive orders he should implement (hint: look to the people who funded his campaign...he didn't get to the presidency on his own...some people got him there...and they pretty much own him....you need to look into who those people are...)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 02:49:35 AM »
I think Islam and NWO go hand in hand.  You ought to see what is happening with Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 02:58:22 AM »
I think Islam and NWO go hand in hand.  You ought to see what is happening with Israel.

Agreed. I think the NWO uses Islam. They like when people fight with eachother over religion. Takes everybody's eye off the ball so they can do what they want unnoticed, fund both sides of wars etc.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 03:10:23 AM »
watch this folks. i don't care if you think the author of this is the biggest nazi on the planet. use your own mind and you'll see that there is a lot of truth here no matter how evil the messenger may be.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B4B5C108C5FAC091

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 07:39:11 AM »

Shalom brother mdub,

I already posted a response to the Obama poll on the JTF site as well as a question recently concerning Zbigniew Brzezinski on the Ask JTF show concerning who it really is who is behind Obama's rise to power. In the case of Bill & Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, the very same multi-national corporations owned by certain Israel-hating billionaires [ eg well known Israel-hater, George Soros] are behind both of them.

Even a broken, antisemitic, Ron Paul-supporting, neo-Nazi, conspiracy-nut backed clock - like Alex Jones - can be correct about Obama's backers at least twice a day. Of course Wall Street is behind Obama! What is so "extraordinary" or "unusual" about that? Wall Street was also behind Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party in the 1920's and 1930's! No real big surprises there!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »
What are JTF's opinions on supposedly NWO people like the Rothschilds and Kissinger?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »

Shalom brother mdub,

I already posted a response to the Obama poll on the JTF site as well as a question recently concerning Zbigniew Brzezinski on the Ask JTF show concerning who it really is who is behind Obama's rise to power. In the case of Bill & Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, the very same multi-national corporations owned by certain Israel-hating billionaires [ eg well known Israel-hater, George Soros] are behind both of them.

Even a broken, antisemitic, Ron Paul-supporting, neo-Nazi, conspiracy-nut backed clock - like Alex Jones - can be correct about Obama's backers at least twice a day. Of course Wall Street is behind Obama! What is so "extraordinary" or "unusual" about that? Wall Street was also behind Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party in the 1920's and 1930's! No real big surprises there!

ok! So we're in agreement! But if you agree with me...then JTF's energies are tragically missing the target. you're focusing 90% of your energies fighting obama and 10% fighting the real power brokers on wall street. instead you should focus 90% of your efforts on the kissingers, rockafellers, the brezinkys ...these people are the real problem. obama is their puppet...and you're doing a great disservice if you fall for the "puppet show" and focus almost exclusively on Obama (or Palin for that matter...she won't get anywhere unless she falls in line with these folks)

right 4natational?

p.s. for that matter you should focus less on islam too and more on these nwo gansters...because they are the ones who drilled the oil for the muslims and gave them all their power.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »
I will NEVER take my focus off of Islam!  >:( George Soros will always play a part in everything that goes against our moral values. :fist: :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 12:10:01 PM »

Shalom brother mdub,

ok! So we're in agreement! But if you agree with me...then JTF's energies are tragically missing the target. you're focusing 90% of your energies fighting obama and 10% fighting the real power brokers on wall street. instead you should focus 90% of your efforts on the kissingers, rockafellers, the brezinkys ...these people are the real problem. obama is their puppet...and you're doing a great disservice if you fall for the "puppet show" and focus almost exclusively on Obama (or Palin for that matter...she won't get anywhere unless she falls in line with these folks)

right 4natational?

p.s. for that matter you should focus less on islam too and more on these nwo gansters...because they are the ones who drilled the oil for the muslims and gave them all their power.

Shalom brother mdub,

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. You are completely missing the mark and making A HUGE MISTAKE if you take your focus away from Obama and Islam. We cannot take our focus off Obama or Islam. Why you may ask? If you understand Brzezinski and Obama's other backers like George Soros, you will understand that they are ALL PRO-MUSLIM AND HATE AMERICA'S TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE REPUBLIC!!!

The American people can't do much about getting rid of Obama's political and financial backers but they CAN do a lot to hurt Obama's chance of being re-elected!! So it would be pure foolishness to focus our energies against Brzezinski, Soros, et al while letting Obama and Islam off the hook.

While it is true that people like Brzezinski and Soros believe that you can use Islam as a weapon against the interests of the people of the United States and the Western world, to go from there and make the monumental leap to IGNORING ISLAM and Obama -who is in an executive position - would be pure folly.

Let me put it to you this way: Adolf Hitler indeed had his financial backers on Wall Street and in the multinational corporations like IBM during the 1920's and 1930's, BUT....

what if the British decided to take their focus away and IGNORE Hitler and his Nazi party in late 1939 and say "hey lets bomb Wall Street and IBM!!" instead. I'm sure you would agree that this would be pure insanity. In the same way, ignoring Obama and Islam would be just as ludicrous. Obama is PRO-ISLAM because he is a muslim!!! Obama is against the interests of the United States because deep down he hates the values that the traditional conservatives hold dear.

Don't be fooled by people like Alex Jones and his ally - Ron Paul - into taking your focus away from the danger of Islam. For example, Ron Paul thinks that it is no big deal if Iran has nuclear weapons which can be delivered by ICBM's against the United States and Israel!! The fact that Ron Paul advocates such a position proves he is a complete SUICIDAL LUNATIC.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 12:31:01 PM »

Shalom brother mdub,

right 4natational?

Shalom brother mdub,

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. You are completely missing the mark and making A HUGE MISTAKE if you take your focus away from Obama and Islam. We cannot take our focus off Obama or Islam. Why you may ask? If you understand Brzezinski and Obama's other backers like George Soros, you will understand that they are ALL PRO-MUSLIM AND HATE AMERICA'S TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE REPUBLIC!!!

The American people can't do much about getting rid of Obama's political and financial backers but they CAN do a lot to hurt Obama's chance of being re-elected!! So it would be pure foolishness to focus our energies against Brzezinski, Soros, et al while letting Obama and Islam off the hook.

While it is true that people like Brzezinski and Soros believe that you can use Islam as a weapon against the interests of the people of the United States and the Western world, to go from there and make the monumental leap to IGNORING ISLAM and Obama -who is in an executive position - would be pure folly.

Let me put it to you this way: Adolf Hitler indeed had his financial backers on Wall Street and in the multinational corporations like IBM during the 1920's and 1930's, BUT....

what if the British decided to take their focus away and IGNORE Hitler and his Nazi party in late 1939 and say "hey lets bomb Wall Street and IBM!!" instead. I'm sure you would agree that this would be pure insanity. In the same way, ignoring Obama and Islam would be just as ludicrous. Obama is PRO-ISLAM because he is a muslim!!! Obama is against the interests of the United States because deep down he hates the values that the traditional conservatives hold dear.

Don't be fooled by people like Alex Jones and his ally - Ron Paul - into taking your focus away from the danger of Islam. For example, Ron Paul thinks that it is no big deal if Iran has nuclear weapons which can be delivered by ICBM's against the United States and Israel!! The fact that Ron Paul advocates such a position proves he is a complete SUICIDAL LUNATIC.

i'd like to have this conversation with you as it is a very importnat one. but please don't lump me in with alex jones or ron paul. i KNOW they're nuts.

i want to read what you are saying and give you a thoughtful reply...coming soon.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »

that's true...but there are people behin the scenes that push him around and decide what executive orders he should implement (hint: look to the people who funded his campaign...he didn't get to the presidency on his own...some people got him there...and they pretty much own him....you need to look into who those people are...)

Muslims and the WORST of the radical left.... Michael Moore, George Soros, the oil rich Arabs who call for a Jihad on the West.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »
ok. you say you're going to try to hurt his chance of being re-elected.
but you should remember that all you'll really be doing is switching from one wall street (CFR Bilderberg Trilateral Commision) puppet to another and nothing will really change. i mean..be honest have the policies really changed much from George w. Bush? No! Why? because BOTH of their cabinets are filled with members of the same globalist societies.

so you will NOT get any real change if you just "prevent obama from being elected".

if you could haave somehow shut down the funders of the holocoust you WOULD have stopped hte holocoust. hilter's nothing but a big mouth a--hole unless he's got cash=guns.

you say we can't do anything about who's in charge on wall street. i happen to disagree. there is a lot we can do to expose who's really taking this country down the toilet...when you expose them they lose all power...whereas exposing obama will just get you from one cfr puppet to another in a nevr ending march towards the destruction of Israel and this country.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »
Mdub, the NWO is the radical left and Islam...I am suprised you do not see this.
Liberalism & Islam are NAZISM. Obama shares their same IDEAOLOGY!

The Left and Islam seek global domination, after they killed everyone off, they will start killing each other off.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 12:40:32 PM »

Muslims and the WORST of the radical left.... Michael Moore, George Soros, the oil rich Arabs who call for a Jihad on the West.

george soros YES!
michael moore NO! Moor has nowhere near the kind of money needed to change world policies...he's a stooge of other more powrful people.
the arabs? are morons! stupid people are not your problem. couldn't find their way out of a smelly donkey if not for nwo help. they didn't find or drill that oil...somebody else did that.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »
Mdub, the NWO is the radical left and Islam...I am suprised you do not see this.

The Left and Islam seek global domination, after they killed everyone off, they will start killing each other off.

i pretty much agree with the aboeve republicndox but remember...muslims are poor and dumb without these globalists...they are not the real threat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
I think it is wise to attack the problem at its ideological source. I believe the issue is greed. On the one hand Obama and his ilk are out for themselves. They are out to grease the hands which got them where they are. But I am 100% capitalist and I believe that the money is where the power is. I am not for outlawing corporations or limiting trade. I am an American nationalist who wants America to reign in technology and in economy. I am also a proud Jew who is doing what he can to help the cause of a Jewish Israel which will be safe for all Jews to live in.

I don't give in to these NWO conspiracy theories. I do worry that some have visions of a single world government and this, according to our holy book the Torah, is something which will not bring world peace but complete destruction of humanity. I am adamantly against any New World Order except for the one which G-d himself promised. I am not sure of your {or any readers} religious beliefs but the Jews have long held the belief that a Redeemer will come who will gather all Jews into Israel and bring an age of peace and prosperity to the world. All nations will be enamored with the model which Israel will set and come to realize the truth.

Having said this I hope you understand the religious Jews outlook on this issue. I don't like Obama the least, as a matter of fact I wish for this failure. But I do not fear him nor any Bilderburg commision. Many an evil plot has been discovered in history. I believe that things are way better than they were 500 years ago. We will survive the current evil administration and live to see its failure.

Thank you,
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »
I think it is wise to attack the problem at its ideological source. I believe the issue is greed. On the one hand Obama and his ilk are out for themselves. They are out to grease the hands which got them where they are. But I am 100% capitalist and I believe that the money is where the power is. I am not for outlawing corporations or limiting trade. I am an American nationalist who wants America to reign in technology and in economy. I am also a proud Jew who is doing what he can to help the cause of a Jewish Israel which will be safe for all Jews to live in.

I don't give in to these NWO conspiracy theories. I do worry that some have visions of a single world government and this, according to our holy book the Torah, is something which will not bring world peace but complete destruction of humanity. I am adamantly against any New World Order except for the one which G-d himself promised. I am not sure of your {or any readers} religious beliefs but the Jews have long held the belief that a Redeemer will come who will gather all Jews into Israel and bring an age of peace and prosperity to the world. All nations will be enamored with the model which Israel will set and come to realize the truth.

Having said this I hope you understand the religious Jews outlook on this issue. I don't like Obama the least, as a matter of fact I wish for this failure. But I do not fear him nor any Bilderburg commision. Many an evil plot has been discovered in history. I believe that things are way better than they were 500 years ago. We will survive the current evil administration and live to see its failure.

Thank you,

I can definitely agree with you that we shouldn't limit trade because our economy depends on it nowadays's.  Unlike what Ron Paul believes which is probably having almost no trade where even though we would only consume products made in America though only produce products made in America.  That in turn would have disastrous consequences.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »

i pretty much agree with the aboeve republicndox but remember...muslims are poor and dumb without these globalists...they are not the real threat.

They are the main threat, utilized/ enabled by the Left. You don't want to accept the FACT that they are nazis working together?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

think republicdox. take away their oil (drilled and found by white people) take away the training of these terrorist groups like al queda (cia trained) and what kind of threat are they really to anyone

They are the main threat, utilized/ enabled by the Left. You don't want to accept the FACT that they are nazis working together?

they ARE nazis working together but you're wrong. the nwo are the head. the arab muslims are the tail. take away the globalist support (which ultimately comes from the centralized banking system here and in the u.k.) and watch the camel humpers go back to the dark ages....

follow the money...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »
He is actually part of a conspiracy involving far more groups.

Its the federal reserve, the Bilderberg group. The RothSchilds, The Luminarios, The Skull and Bones, The Masons, The Raelians, The Scientologists, Haliburton, and the Cigarette smoking Guy on the X-files.

:::D