Author Topic: How Does The Money In the U.S. Get Into Circulation?  (Read 7867 times)

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
Re: How Does The Money In the U.S. Get Into Circulation?
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 08:57:15 PM »
it's 95% devalued since we went off the gold standard adn they were given licence to print money out of thin air. they print the money, crash teh stock market at will...buy up wall street than build it back and do it all over again to suck more life out of their slaves.

lender=master
borrower=slave

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »
mdub, you sound like a ranting and raving lefty to me... You hate America and you blame the Jews... Your ideas are not new and you have not proven a single thing here. What are you trying to say?

In my opinion you FAIL to convince anyone of your twisted ideas.

Maybe those other forums which you frequent will prop you up but you have come to a Jewish forum with your crazy ideas.

The American Economy has been very kind to me and my family. We came from Ukraine in the 1900s and my family has prospered very well. I have no complaints with the system. Maybe you have some other issues...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »
I think you need to take an economics or Finance class.  

The fact that we have a central bank that expands and contracts the money supply has NOTHING to do with the fact that our braindead Federal and State governments are fiscally irresponsible.  

it has everything to do with it. the government under the Fed reserve system can't spend without BORROWING that money from the banks at interest. so if the banks don't approve of some spending it won't happen. so who's REALLY in charge here? But it doesn't even matter...the banks are so powerful any politician that seriously takes them on will never get anywhere or wind up dead.

So good luck supporting Palin in 2012! You either want the poor woman corrupted or dead is waht you're really saying. :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »

it has everything to do with it. the government under the Fed reserve system can't spend without BORROWING that money from the banks at interest. so if the banks don't approve of some spending it won't happen. so who's REALLY in charge here? But it doesn't even matter...the banks are so powerful any politician that seriously takes them on will never get anywhere or wind up dead.

I think you are confusing the Fed with the Treasury.  The fed DOES NOT issue the securities that are used for financing the debt.  So if we are discussing the Treasury... Please explain to me what conspiracy is happening at the treasury?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »
it's 95% devalued since we went off the gold standard adn they were given licence to print money out of thin air.

OK... lets look at inflation (Changes in CPI)

It was inflated greatly during WWI and WWII.   Every country inflates their economy during wartime.

And of course... there was the stagflation of the 70's caused by the short-lived philosophy that excessively stimulative monetary policy could counteract a recession. 

But since we abandon the stupidity of stagflation... the fed has managed to keep inflation at and even below 3%... which is one of the lowest in the world for that period.

NOW.. many conspiratists beleive that these numbers are forged... and are ignoring commodity and energy prices...  However... now that oil and commodity prices has dropped significantly, even if you include energy/commodity prices in the basket of goods.. the number is hovering at just around 3$ for the last 10 years.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:36:44 PM by briann »

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:01 PM »

I think you are confusing the Fed with the Treasury.  The fed DOES NOT issue the securities that are used for financing the debt.  So if we are discussing the Treasury... Please explain to me what conspiracy is happening at the treasury?

Brian Brian Brian. Naive or a troll...naive or a troll...we'll see.

Who is this brian? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_F._Geithner
Is that the secretary of the treasury? or is it the ex head of the new york federal reserve? or is it both? is there a big difference here in whose running the show?

the fed has the power to "coin" money now. your money is banker monopoly money.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »
and your politicians are bought and paid for by the private banks. if you think there's any independce here between the private banks and the politicans you've got your head in the sand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

Is that the secretary of the treasury? or is it the ex head of the new york federal reserve? or is it both? is there a big difference here in whose running the show?

Briann knows a heck of a lot more than you about finance... That is well known..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
it's 95% devalued since we went off the gold standard adn they were given licence to print money out of thin air. they print the money, crash teh stock market at will...buy up wall street than build it back and do it all over again to suck more life out of their slaves.

lender=master
borrower=slave

SO you think the severity of stock market and economic collapses were LESS when we were on the gold standard??

OK... we went off the gold standard in 1933.  Now... take a look at the list of recession before and after 1933 and notice their duration and severity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States

Brian...I'm not saying the gold standard was even much better. don't try to box me into a false choice.
even under the gold standard banks can still issue as much fake currency as they want so long as they can keep chagning the fractional reserve laws about how much gold they need to keep...as long as THEY (the bankers) are in control of the money supply you'll  never have freedom from this cycle of recession and consolidation and ultimately it will lead to a greater dpresssion than all of htese combined.

if you keep issuing currency out of htin air you WILL collapse the currency i.e. the entire economy. THAT is what they are doing and everyone will be screwed when it hits the fan...it's the largest ponzi scheme ever and if you think this economy is bad you AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »

Wow, thats convincing evidence.   You dont even know the most basic role of the Fed and the Treasury... or how to distinguish them... and all you can tell me is that Geithner used to be the head of the New York Fed?

OK... I can see that you havent answered any of my questions... I've had a more intelligent discussion with my 7 year old son.  I think I'll talk with him now.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:38 PM »

Wow, thats convincing evidence. 

It's not me saying it Brian. It's Bernake himself. he says the have the right to "print" all the money they want...in fact, neither you nor me nor anyone else really knows how much new liquidity (i.e. debt) they have injected into the economy during this crises. there's a bill on the floor trying to just get permissions to LOOK at what they do. Watch that bill die and ask yourself: if the government can't even LOOK at what they're doing...whose really the head and whose really the tail over here.

Jackson warned about such a banker takeover...Lincoln and Jefferson did too...they said that if it happened they'd bankrupt the entire country and it's happening befor your eyes.  But I'm sure you know better. Muman says you know a lot about finance.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »

lender=master
borrower=slave

SO you think the severity of stock market and economic collapses were LESS when we were on the gold standard??

OK... we went off the gold standard in 1933.  Now... take a look at the list of recession before and after 1933 and notice their duration and severity?

Brian...I'm not saying the gold standard was even much better. don't try to box me into a false choice.
even under the gold standard banks can still issue as much fake currency as they want so long as they can keep chagning the fractional reserve laws about how much gold they need to keep...as long as THEY (the bankers) are in control of the money supply you'll  never have freedom from this cycle of recession and consolidation and ultimately it will lead to a greater dpresssion than all of htese combined.

if you keep issuing currency out of htin air you WILL collapse the currency i.e. the entire economy. THAT is what they are doing and everyone will be screwed when it hits the fan...it's the largest ponzi scheme ever and if you think this economy is bad you AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!

What are you talking about?  SO you think that the "reserve requirements" where too high or too low when we were on the gold standard?  What would be a good reserve requirement ratio?

Do you know WHY depressions lasted so long when we were on the gold standard?  Do you know why EVERY  time we had a recession it turned into a depression before 1933.  Do you know why Nearly EVERY SINGLE country abandon the Gold standard during during the great depression?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »

lender=master
borrower=slave

What are you talking about?  SO you think that the "reserve requirements" where too high or too low when we were on the gold standard?  What would be a good reserve requirement ratio?

Do you know WHY depressions lasted so long when we were on the gold standard?  Do you know why EVERY  time we had a recession it turned into a depression before 1933.  Do you know why Nearly EVERY SINGLE country abandon the Gold standard during during the great depression?

There shouldn't be any "Reserve ratios" at all. banks shouldn't be abel to lend out money they don't have. period! what are we insane! letting a bunch of former nazi supporters have unlimited access to cash!!!

ideally it would be a nice non-for profit doling out cash into the economy in exchange for VALUE not debt.

why did everyone abandon the gold standard? that's the million dollar question, right? Of course I'm going to tell you that (and I'd be right of course) that these bankers CAUSED The depression INTENTENTIOALLY with their prededory margin loans (another story). Once they caused the problem...they get the chance to propose to people the solution: toss the gold standard to make it even easier for them to manipulate our currencty and therefore our economy and make everyone into their debt slaves.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:12 AM »
Mdub.  People like you come out of the woodwork and some people actually start to believe you when the economy is bad.  The only reason this current economic situation happened was economic institutions lifted their regulations and started to see a profit in approving loans to more people who (due to lowering the 20% down on homes) subsequently couldn't pay them.  The loans got blended into REITs and worldwide institutions invested in them.  The world has always had confidence in America's economy and the American dream so people invested in these REITS thinking they would keep on improving.  What they didn't know was that on the ground level of America, minorities and immoral Americans were not into paying their bills because they all felt they could be like an infomercial or Robin Leech's "Rich and Famous" by just getting a loan and selling it to another sucker later.  Everyone thought they were Donald Trump. 

If I wanted to have a conspiracy, what sense would it make to ruin the institutions that made me rich?  A conspiracy works when people aren't paying attention, not bringing worldwide focus on your financial goings on.  It defies logic.   People on Wall Street are not "all knowing" and neither are you.  Selling snake oil to blacks and college kids may work but people here are smart enough to see through the tired old argument of "yeah, the man controls everything." 

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »
Mdub.  People like you come out of the woodwork and some people actually start to believe you when the economy is bad.  The only reason this current economic situation happened was economic institutions lifted their regulations and started to see a profit in approving loans to more people who (due to lowering the 20% down on homes) subsequently couldn't pay them.  The loans got blended into REITs and worldwide institutions invested in them.  The world has always had confidence in America's economy and the American dream so people invested in these REITS thinking they would keep on improving.  What they didn't know was that on the ground level of America, minorities and immoral Americans were not into paying their bills because they all felt they could be like an infomercial or Robin Leech's "Rich and Famous" by just getting a loan and selling it to another sucker later.  Everyone thought they were Donald Trump. 

you['re focusing on the extrenal trappings of the problem but not the root causes. behind everything you['re saying lies the ablity of a few small and corrupt group of people to inject more money (i.e. loans i.e. debt) into the economy whenever they want without restrictions.

that group of people are the owners of the major private banks who have formed the most powerful special interest groups in the world kjnown as bildeberg, the cfr and the trilateral commission. they DO have a stranglehold on the political and economic scene and a little research on your part would reveal that fact. show me a president and a presidential administration that wasn't riddled with members of these groups. show me even a serious head of a committe in congress that didn't have their blessings. even sarah palin has to kiss butt to  kissinger (cfr, bildeber and trilateral) and support the TARP banker bill to get anywhere near the presidency.

then you need to research these groups and see what their agenda is. many of their documents are public and their plans should scare teh hell out of you. what im' trying to get you to do is think outside the box. realize that until you uproot these speical interest groups from government and change this outrageous monetary system nothing will change.

i like idealistic people who want to make the world better...i want you to focus your energies on the top of pyramid exactly where they don't want you to look (notice how you werne't taught a damn thing about how money is created in school...there's a good reason for that...)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:18:21 PM by mdub »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
in fact school has done such a godamn good job of teaching us how money works that all the college grads here can't answer the most basic questions about where money comes from without pasting wikipedia.

^^^^^Those ARE YOUR words, 'mdub' and THIS is a RELIGIOUS forum with God fearing Jews and GOOD Christians. 
You cant even RESPECT THAT. WHY are YOU here?? To TORMENT.

Whatever your name is 'mdub':

YOU are a WHITE NATIONIST nazi TROLL.
That is what you are.
You are WAY TOO EASY to detect.  :laugh: 
I deal with you ANIMALS all the time.  You make me SICK.   There is NO debate with this crazy person- this NUT is totally convinced of Paul, Duke, McConell, Weltner and all of that ILK and dirty specimen that are TRAITORS to the USA, and side with ISLAM over G-d.  PAGANS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
[quotee]
in fact school has done such a godamn good job of teaching us how money works that all the college grads here can't answer the most basic questions about where money comes from without pasting wikipedia.
[/quote]

Mdub, I love to teach this subject, and I go into it in great length in my undergrad classes.  Also I love to debate finance in general with my colleagues.

But you dont understand the most BASIC financial concepts, that Its pointless to discuss this area with you.  There are many members here that know FAR more than you do, and they still are only novices in the area.

This is not uncommon with conspiracy banking nuts to not know the most basic concepts of banking and finance.   In my experience, when I'm discussing finance with Conspiracy nuts, I always have to dumb it down for them... and usually they STILL don't understand it.  Its as if I'm teaching a 10 year old.

Please go back to you're Muslim or StørmFrønt website, where the member's IQ's are low enough that they might actually believe you.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »
[quotee]

Mdub, I love to teach this subject, and I go into it in great length in my undergrad classes.  Also I love to debate finance in general with my colleagues.

But you dont understand the most BASIC financial concepts, that Its pointless to discuss this area with you.  There are many members here that know FAR more than you do, and they still are only novices in the area.

This is not uncommon with conspiracy banking nuts to not know the most basic concepts of banking and finance.   In my experience, when I'm discussing finance with Conspiracy nuts, I always have to dumb it down for them... and usually they STILL don't understand it.  Its as if I'm teaching a 10 year old.

Please go back to you're Muslim or StørmFrønt website, where the member's IQ's are low enough that they might actually believe you.

[/quote]

well that's a convenient way to get out of a debate... :clap:

but the fact remains I'm not saying anything here that isn't MAINSTREAM knowledge of our current central banking system and money supply.

I just said what wikipedia said in different words.

If you have something SPECIFIC that I've said that you disagree with you should have no trouble pointing out the inaccuracy and setting the record straight. it would be a service not only for me but for all the members of the forum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »

if you have something SPECIFIC that I've saidd that you disagree with you should have no trouble pointing out the inaccuracy and setting the record straight. it would be a service not only for me but for all the members of the forum.

Fine, you said a lot of stupid things... but I will focus on the DUMBEST thing you said.

There shouldn't be any "Reserve ratios" at all. banks shouldn't be abel to lend out money they don't have.

This is the DUMBEST STATEMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE FROM ANYONE IN the subject of banking.  Do you realize how stupid you sound saying this??

Firstly... Do you even know what a reserve requirement is??  Secondly, why the heck would a bank take deposits in the first place if they couldnt lend any of it out???  What would be there motivation to pay interest on anyone's deposits??

What would people do with their money if they wanted to save it?  If I wanted to borrow money for a new business??? how would I get that money??

Please explain to me how this would all happend under your glorious new proposal of having a 100% reserve requirement??

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »

if you have something SPECIFIC that I've saidd that you disagree with you should have no trouble pointing out the inaccuracy and setting the record straight. it would be a service not only for me but for all the members of the forum.

Fine, you said a lot of stupid things... but I will focus on the DUMBEST thing you said.

There shouldn't be any "Reserve ratios" at all. banks shouldn't be abel to lend out money they don't have.

This is the DUMBEST STATEMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE FROM ANYONE IN the subject of banking.  Do you realize how stupid you sound saying this??

Firstly... Do you even know what a reserve requirement is??  Secondly, why the heck would a bank take deposits in the first place if they couldnt lend any of it out???  What would be there motivation to pay interest on anyone's deposits??

What would people do with their money if they wanted to save it?  If I wanted to borrow money for a new business??? how would I get that money??

Please explain to me how this would all happend under your glorious new proposal of having a 100% reserve requirement??

brian,

to gain perpective on this think back to the barter system.

if i milk your cow, you'll give me your wheat. that's how things used to work.

Money=value.
If someone wants money they need to provide VALUE i.e. they need to WORK for it. (this to you is also probably the dummest thing you've heard).

If you want money for a small business you need to WORK for that money. Sure you can borrow it from whoever you want. But NOBODY should be able to lend out money they don't have. That is called a scam my friend and it should be illegal.

Banks will stay in business if they provide VALUE i.e. people who have banks will be people who have more money than they need so they will choose to loan it out at interest. if they are good bank i.e. giving loans to people who deserve them with REAL money that they have instead of scamming everbody... they will prosper. they also will SECURE the money in exchange for a fee. That's STILL a good business to be in.

Banks won't be nearly as profitable as they are now..but it's still a viable business because they're providing a service people need: loans and security.

They SHOULDN"T be as profitable as they are now...because the vast majority of their wealth is all a sham: one giant ponzi scheme. they should be arrested.

as a results all the wealth in our economy is a sham too! people who take out LOANS to start a business don't have a business they have a DEBT. and unless their business is growing faster than they're debt (in a global sense this is impossible because there is more debt in the economy than there is mony in the economy).

i'd rather have a less prosperous america with REAL wealth than an america that LOOKS prosperous on the outside but is really a ticking time bomb of debt that explodes in our faces every 10 years and eventually will collapse compleletely.

Banks should be banks. Not money magicians pulling money out of their butts. They should have NEVER been in control of the money supply.

if america will be truly prosperous it will provide tremendous VALUE to the world...not because we are the best BORROWERS in the world.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »
and of course the bankers tell you this won't work...they don't hvae a right to have an opinion on the matter because they are so biased..remember this corrupt system is their free lunch and their key to power. they'll kill before they let anyone get in the way of this sytem they have.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2009, 06:08:48 PM »
to make this simple for others: if I went to brian and asked him for a loan to start my small biz. and he doesn't give me real money that he earned. he gives me counterfit money that he printed in his basement. then he asks me to pay him back with REAL money plus interest. he would get arrested. but that's exactly what the banks do every day and they don't get arrested because they wrote the law that says they can do this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2009, 06:17:26 PM »

brian,

to gain perpective on this think back to the barter system.

Money=value.
If someone wants money they need to provide VALUE i.e. they need to WORK for it. (this to you is also probably the dummest thing you've heard).

If you want money for a small business you need to WORK for that money. Sure you can borrow it from whoever you want. But NOBODY should be able to lend out money they don't have. That is called a scam my friend and it should be illegal.

Banks will stay in business if they provide VALUE i.e. people who have banks will be people who have more money than they need so they will choose to loan it out at interest. if they are good bank i.e. giving loans to people who deserve them with REAL money that they have instead of scamming everbody... they will prosper. they also will SECURE the money in exchange for a fee. That's STILL a good business to be in.

Banks won't be nearly as profitable as they are now..but it's still a viable business because they're providing a service people need: loans and security.

You cant possibly be this dumb???

Why would people who work hard and get extra money want to spend what little extra time they have trying to figure out who to lend their money to????

I personally have had HORRIBLE experiences with personal direct loans to friends and family and small businesses.  They always flake out on me, and I would NOT be motivated to lend out anything.  Under your glorious plan 99% of the people, including myself would NOT want to lend out money.  We would just keep it in a safe somewhere.  We would be in a perpetual caveman depression.  

Also, please give me an example of a prosperous country in the last 200 years anywhere on this planet that works this way???

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »
to make this simple for others: if I went to brian and asked him for a loan to start my small biz. and he doesn't give me real money that he earned. he gives me counterfit money that he printed in his basement. then he asks me to pay him back with REAL money plus interest. he would get arrested. but that's exactly what the banks do every day and they don't get arrested because they wrote the law that says they can do this.

I can tell from your statement above that you really dont know how banks work.   I will try to expain it to you in simple terms.  (I was the Finance Professor of the year at my school, and am quite good at this)   8)

scenario A:
Your scenario where people lend their own money and cannot use a bank to do it for them.

I earn my $100, I keep $50.00 of it for my home expenses, then I take the extra $50.00 and lend it to company X

Scenario B:  (The way things work in every country on the planet)

I earn my $100, I keep $50.00 of it for my home expenses, then with the extra $50.00 rather than figuring out who to lend it to... I deposit to a bank... and the banks lends out $45.00 to company X (Req. to keep 10% reserve).

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHY do you think Scenario B uses made up counterfeit money???  The exact thing just happened, the only difference is I used an intermediary, and I am far less involved.

Where is the counterfeit money coming from????  Explain to me WHY in Scenario B, the $ is coming from 'thin air'?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
Briann you are waisting your time trying to teach people finances that don't care to learn or understand them. The world we live in today could not possibly work under the system mdub speaks of. Banks giving credit under the correct conditions is the life blood of a capitalist system. Without credit we would all still be living in the horse and buggy era.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years