Author Topic: Israeli stripper ends up in Rammalah  (Read 4696 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israeli stripper ends up in Rammalah
« on: March 13, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3685902,00.html   

Find a new occupation

Tel Aviv stripper gets drunk, wakes up in Ramallah

Young Israeli woman found intoxicated and disoriented in Ramallah street, returned to Israel by local security forces

Efrat Weiss
Published:    03.13.09, 14:52 / Israel News

A young Israeli woman who works as a stripper was found intoxicated in Ramallah Friday morning, and returned to Israel with the aid of the Palestinian security sources. She was handed over to the police.

Palestinians called the offices of the Civil Administration Friday morning and reported that an Israeli woman in her twenties was seen at the heart of town. "They said that she didn't quite understand what was going on," said Major Shadi Seif of the Ramallah District Coordination Office.

The IDF immediately alerted a police unit to the nearest checkpoint, and within 10 minutes the woman was brought to the place by the Palestinian officers.

"She smelled of alcohol, was confused and said that she left a strip club in Tel Aviv last night and got into a car with several men. She doesn't remember anything that happened after that, only that she woke up this morning in Ramallah, and even this she only found out after several minutes," Seif said.

Advertisement   

According to the major, while the incident seemed to be of a criminal nature, "this could have ended up in a disaster – kidnapping and murder." He noted that in most cases Israeli citizens enter Palestinian cities by mistake, due too navigational errors or faulty signposts.

Following the incident the IDF reiterated that Israelis were strictly forbidden from entering A territories and that entering B territories is also deemed dangerous and should be avoided.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israeli stripper ends up in Rammalah
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »

Should have left her there. Israel needs strippers like a fish needs a piano.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 04:16:41 PM »

True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »

True
I ended up in Rammalah once. A mistake. My girlfriend was navigating. Still remember the friendly Israeli border guard shaking his head in disbelief.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »
Meh i used to go through it all the time on the buss when i was younger, but that was before all this [censored] got worse.

I am really surprised that they didnt rape and murder her.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »
Meh i used to go through it all the time on the buss when i was younger, but that was before all this drek got worse.

True but she's a drunk

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
yikes

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »
Meh i used to go through it all the time on the buss when i was younger, but that was before all this drek got worse.

I think they probably raped her but she doesn't remember it. Of course it's not like she has morals that need protection, rape to a prostitute is more theft of services than anything else, if she was raped her beef would be that they didn't pay her.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

I think they probably raped her but she doesn't remember it. Of course it's not like she has morals that need protection, rape to a prostitute is more theft of services than anything else, if she was raped her beef would be that they didn't pay her.

That is almost as bad as saying just because someone is easy then its ok to rape her.  Everyone else has had a turn why me even if she said no?  Rape is rape end of story.  To say it is theft may be true in someways but it doesnt make it in any way shape or form less wrong.

And she would probably know she was raped even if she was drunk unless she blows it off to not remembering doing it.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

True but she's a drunk

You think they would make an exception because she was drunk?  Na there must be more to it... i wonder what.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 11:17:21 PM »

That is almost as bad as saying just because someone is easy then its ok to rape her.  Everyone else has had a turn why me even if she said no?  Rape is rape end of story.  To say it is theft may be true in someways but it doesnt make it in any way shape or form less wrong.

And she would probably know she was raped even if she was drunk unless she blows it off to not remembering doing it.

Basically I think New Yorker is right here.

A prostitute sells her body for a certain ammount of money. So if some sick man without self-respect (could be a quranimal in this case) rapes her, he is imo more a robber than a rapist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »
This is just my opinion.  I choose not to attend strip joints because for the most part they are immoral, defiling and overall they degrade women!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
I can GUARANTEE you that the arab beasts did rape her. Their is no question in my mind that they did indeed do that. Lets not forget how she ended up there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »
I can GUARANTEE you that the arab beasts did rape her. Their is no question in my mind that they did indeed do that. Lets not forget how she ended up there.

Probably did since that garbage is legal in there garbage country. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:56 AM »

Yes, of cause you are right.

This is the dirty nature of the self-appointed fighters against western decadence.

I have read, that i.e. in Egypt are sexual crimes wide spread.

They are the lowest of the low. They have no self-control but are controlled by their instincts, like the animals.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »

I suspect the Nazi Muzzies drugged her while she was drunk. She may not have willingly gone into that territory. I think she needs some counseling , support and a new line of work. My neighbor ( friend ) told me when she was 19, she went with a group of her friends out to party. She told me that she woke up the next morning, on the beach totally naked and covered from head to toe with aquafresh toothpaste. Of course she said she had no idea how the toothpaste got all over her, but she did remember drinking lots of tequila.

Shalom - Dox    

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »
This is just my opinion.  I choose not to attend strip joints because for the most part they are immoral, defiling and overall they degrade women!!!

Strip joints are degrading to everybody in the place, the women and the men, everybody is worse off for being there, it is caustic to their mental well being.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

A prostitute sells her body for a certain ammount of money. So if some sick man without self-respect (could be a quranimal in this case) rapes her, he is imo more a robber than a rapist.

Well first of all it said she was a stripper.  That she wasnt a prostitute as well, but it doesnt mean she was ether.

The fact of the matter is even if it would be considered theft it is still rape making it a much worse crime.  I can become a hooker and sell my body to who ever i damn well please.  But it is MY BODY.  And it is my right to say who I will let touch me and who i will not.  Who i will sell my body to and who i will not.  It wouldnt matter if i was a prostitute or not if i was raped because it would still be my body that they violated and raped.  Rape is rape.  Stealing is stealing. 
Why is it that because someone decides to sell their body that when someone decides that they want their body even if they say no it is not as bad?  What if someone was not selling their body and they where just promiscuous, would it be still not as bad because they let ever tom dick and harry touch them so who cares though they said no this time?

I do not agree with prostitution, and i do not agree with stripping, but rape is still RAPE and doesnt matter if they sell their body or not, it is just as wrong.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:50 AM »

I am not saying they didnt, i am saying it didnt say they did.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 12:43:55 AM »

Probably did since that garbage is legal in there garbage country. 

Since this happened in Rammalah which is in the shomron not far from where i lived, it was not their country this took place in.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:25 AM »

Well first of all it said she was a stripper.  That she wasnt a prostitute as well, but it doesnt mean she was ether.

Cough!*Reality-Check!-Cough!*   

Puhleez, lets be real!

Stripper = drug using whore.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:58:12 AM by New Yorker »

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »

Puhleez, lets be real!

Not necessarily.  Most likely but not for sure.  Ether way my point was that rape is just as wrong ether way whether she sells her body or not.  But your a guy so it wouldnt be as strong a "duh" to you then to women.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »

Puhleez, lets be real!

Not necessarily.  Most likely but not for sure.  Ether way my point was that rape is just as wrong ether way whether she sells her body or not.  But your a guy so it wouldnt be as strong a "duh" to you then to women.

Nooooo, she's not a whore, she's just a "medical student" making money on the side.  :::D

Look here's what I figure, you're not doing these people any favors by being tolerant of what they do, what they are doing is disgusting and destructive, both to themselves and their "clients". You are doing them a favor by being honest, they need to be made ASHAMED of what they are doing, and if society shunned them and shamed them, then you are actually helping them, if society didn't tolerate that drek then there'd be a hell of a lot less women doing it. Sadly society tolerates this, even celebrates it.

Being a stripper/prostitute can only lead to an early death. What do you think, they're happy? After doing such disgusting things, they are miserable, they have to do drugs and alcohol just so that they can live with themselves and face the next day, they can never have a normal relationship with a man, no hope for a husband or family, their friends are drug addicts and the sleaziest of people, their future is bleak. It is very tragic. Honestly, don't make excuses for them, honesty is the best, they're in denial, shouldn't reinforce their destructive self delusion.

And yes, 99.9% of strippers are PROSTITUTES, that is the reality, not to be too graphic, but that's what the "VIP" rooms at the clubs are for. And just so there's no misunderstanding, no I don't know all this from personal experience; So where did I get all this insight? I have a friend that used to be a bouncer at a strip club, he was in that world, he dated strippers, and he told me all about his experiences, the drugs and debauchery, how freaking incredibly messed up those girls are. He's since regected that whole world and became a religious Christian, no BS, the real deal, 180 degree turnaround. I guess at some point the horror of it all overloaded a circuit in his head and he made an about face and hasn't looked back. And he's a much better person and friend now for it.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »

Puhleez, lets be real!

Nooooo, she's not a whore, she's just a "medical student" making money on the side.  :::D

Look here's what I figure, you're not doing these people any favors by being tolerant of what they do, what they are doing is disgusting and destructive, both to themselves and their "clients". You are doing them a favor by being honest, they need to be made ASHAMED of what they are doing, and if society shunned them and shamed them, then you are actually helping them, if society didn't tolerate that drek then there'd be a hell of a lot less women doing it. Sadly society tolerates this, even celebrates it.

Being a stripper/prostitute can only lead to an early death. What do you think, they're happy? After doing such disgusting things, they are miserable, they have to do drugs and alcohol just so that they can live with themselves and face the next day, they can never have a normal relationship with a man, no hope for a husband or family, their friends are drug addicts and the sleaziest of people, their future is bleak. It is very tragic. Honestly, don't make excuses for them, honesty is the best, they're in denial, shouldn't reinforce their destructive self delusion.

And yes, 99.9% of strippers are PROSTITUTES, that is the reality, not to be too graphic, but that's what the "VIP" rooms at the clubs are for. And just so there's no misunderstanding, no I don't know all this from personal experience; So where did I get all this insight? I have a friend that used to be a bouncer at a strip club, he was in that world, he dated strippers, and he told me all about his experiences, the drugs and debauchery, how freaking incredibly messed up those girls are. He's since regected that whole world and became a religious Christian, no BS, the real deal, 180 degree turnaround. I guess at some point the horror of it all overloaded a circuit in his head and he made an about face and hasn't looked back. And he's a much better person and friend now for it.

Lets try this again since it doesnt seem to be getting through.  EVEN IF SOMEONE IS A STRIPPER OR A HOOKER IT IS STILL HORRIBLE THAT THEY WHERE RAPED.  IT IS NOT ANY LESS HORRIBLE THAT IF THEY ARE RAPED THEN ANYONE ELSE.  YES IT MAY BE LESS TRAMADIC BUT IT IS NOT LESS WRONG OR HORRIBLE.  Do you get it this time?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »
IM, to be a wicked person is a "package deal".

This is the nature of this issue.