Author Topic: Here's a statistic for you!  (Read 1112 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Here's a statistic for you!
« on: March 19, 2009, 12:49:38 AM »
In the two months since his inaugeration, Obama has committed for more spending than the American government has spent since its creation.  In other words, add up all the money that the US government has ever spent--that is less money than Obama has already spent.

Wow.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Here's a statistic for you!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 01:04:02 AM »
zachor,

I have seen this statistic somewhere else, but presently I can not remember where.

It is good that you posted a thread about this, so people can grasp the magnitude of the money being spent by Obama and his Administration.

Isn't it an incredible amount?
It is almost unfathomable to comprehend how much this inept President is spending, all the while blaming it on the prior Administration.

The reality is that this is new spending, not spending on old business or policies of Bush's Administration.

What an absolute conman, Obama is.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 01:04:31 AM »
WOW is right!  

This is what happens when a) you elect an Obamanation and b) when you have the Democrats in control of both houses.  

If this country were a ship, it would be the Titanic.

May G-d help all of us!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 01:10:44 AM »

We can protest the Obamanation every step of the way, and take away a good portion of his power in 2010 when we take the Senate away from the leftists.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 01:53:11 AM »
In the two months since his inaugeration, Obama has committed for more spending than the American government has spent since its creation.  In other words, add up all the money that the US government has ever spent--that is less money than Obama has already spent.

Wow.

As horrific as this is,    it's just the beginning.        If Barack Hussein Obama has his way,   the U.S. and North America in general is going to be another Europe.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 02:02:25 AM »

Wow.

As horrific as this is,    it's just the beginning.        If Barack Hussein Obama has his way,   the U.S. and North America in general is going to be another Europe.   

That's why we have to fight him, so that Obama does not get his way.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 02:43:01 AM »
I completely agree.      This is why I'm still very disturbed with the 3 so called Republican Senators who voted for B.H. Obama's "  Stimulus"  package.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 03:44:03 AM »
I completely agree.      This is why I'm still very disturbed with the 3 so called Republican Senators who voted for B.H. Obama's "  Stimulus"  package.   

Those three are just Rhinos or Neoconservatives. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 06:10:04 AM »
I believe I have seen this before. It is still incredible to me everytime I hear it.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2