Author Topic: Is there such a thing as an Arab Jew? Isn't Arab Jew an oxymoron?  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
Many belive that the Mizhari Jews are Arab converts into Jaudism, their is also a myth that Ashkenazi Jews are also decendants of the Khazars could you enlighten me please about where Mizhari or Mizarachi Jews come from? I heard we are the purest Israelites :D even Arabs belive that we are of Israelite decent.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Is there such a thing as an Arab Jew? Isn't Arab Jew an oxymoron?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:51:50 PM »
Why do you give credit to this nonsense?  These so called theories are lies made up by arab anti semites. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 11:00:34 PM »
Why do you give credit to this nonsense?  These so called theories are lies made up by arab anti semites. 

I want to know the truth, because the truth has ben hidden from us for so long and now iam not giving the bastad Ishamelites credits to their theory.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 11:04:27 PM »
Both Ashkenazim and Sephardim are pure Jews.  They look different since over hundreds (or thousands) of years a small percentage of the population of that area converted and they took on some of the charactaristics of that area because of this.  If 0.1 percent of the Jews are converts at any given time, over hundreds of years the effect is amplified and the race changes appearance.  The question is were the ancient jews more white like Ashkenazim or more tanned like the Sephardim.   I don't know.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 11:07:36 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »
It isnt relevant whether Jews have Goy ancestors or not, a Jew who converts is as Jewish as a Jew with a lineage all the way back to Avraham Avinu himself.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 02:32:46 AM »

I'm Sepharadic and I'm lilly effing white, blue eyes, white as you can get. Go figure.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 04:19:01 AM »
It isnt relevant whether Jews have Goy ancestors or not, a Jew who converts is as Jewish as a Jew with a lineage all the way back to Avraham Avinu himself.

I don't believe this.  Just look at how left-wing Jews are called 'Erev Rav' here on this site.  These people have been converted for thousands of years since they came out of Egypt but they are still taunted for their gentile heritage.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 06:53:58 AM »

I don't believe this.  Just look at how left-wing Jews are called 'Erev Rav' here on this site.  These people have been converted for thousands of years since they came out of Egypt but they are still taunted for their gentile heritage.
Some people left Egypt with the Israelites who were'nt Israelites but wanted too to escape slavery they were the Erev rah .They were'nt Rightoues Gentiles or Israelites.Now to the question of Mizrahi Jew the Israelites of ancient times came from different mothers even in the  ancient days some were light some were dark.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 09:22:10 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »
Oy....sheesh. Kahane Loyalist is right. If you convert to Judaism you are as Jewish as a Jew who is born a Jew...and you do count yourself as descended from Avraham.

It is also true that over thousands of years...because of the Diaspora and the hundreds of different countries into which we were dispersed from Judah, the Ashkenazim into mainly European countries, The Sephardim into Spanish countries and the Mizrahi into Arabic ones....we Jews began to take on the characteristics of the nations we entered. This is due to intermarriage, and yes some of the native populations converting to Judaism and then marrying Jews. The kids are always going to have characteristics of their parents.

Now though! Now is the time when we are all coming back to Israel...we are a melting pot of all the different nations into which we fled. And NOW we have the chance to marry one another. Now, there is the opportunity of making one Israeli out of us all.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »
Now though! Now is the time when we are all coming back to Israel...we are a melting pot of all the different nations into which we fled. And NOW we have the chance to marry one another. Now, there is the opportunity of making one Israeli out of us all.

What will be the racial characteristics you want to breed in the brave new world Israeli?  What features will you retain from the negro race?  Presumably you will want white skin and straight hair because it is more beautiful.  Longer noses which point down rather than up are also more beautiful.  What features will you retain from the Mongoloid race?  I don't really see anything beautiful in that race but I admire many of its psychological traits.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 10:27:38 AM »
Nonsense, the Jews arrived what that today is the Arab States after the destruction of the second temple, 700+ years earlier then the arabs, the jews in the Arab states was maybe the most rich culture in the whole world, especially in south spain and maroco .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 02:21:28 PM »
Jews first came to Iraq in 586 B.C.E. after the destruction of The First Temple. The original native Babylonians were either wiped out by The Arab Muslim Nazi or Arabized.

Even before The Babylonians Exile, Abraham and his family all had roots in what is today is Iraq. Even The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

Don't forget the Assyrian exile after the destroction of israely kingdom .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche