Author Topic: Piece of Drek Ward Churchill not guilty  (Read 1139 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Piece of Drek Ward Churchill not guilty
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »
I can't believe that this piece of sub-human drek was awarded $1 and may get his job back. I would be happy if this lump of pig feed was pushing up daisys this very day. Ward Chumphill was the 'professor' who, after 9/11, called the victims in the WTC {including my poor brother} little eichmans. I would eviscerate this loser if he ever crossed my path.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Piece of Drek Ward Churchill not guilty
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »
He is indeed a piece of drek. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »
I hate him.  He is just a loser pretend Indian who blames everything on whites and Jews. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
He deserves the worst kind of cancer for what he said about 9/11, let alone the drek he teaches in college.  What does this verdict by a "jury" tell us that we don't already know about [certain] juries?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »
This is terrible, he is a scumbag.

There are no words that can accurately describe somebody like this.
I am sorry for your brother.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 10:13:36 PM »
I have to laugh at this white guy who calls himself an Indian.  :laugh:

He must be really disgusted with himself, almost as much we're disgusted by him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 12:33:02 AM »
I have to laugh at this white guy who calls himself an Indian.  :laugh:

He must be really disgusted with himself, almost as much we're disgusted by him.

Ironically he claims to hate white people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »
Here is an article in the Denver post about the guy.  It even says he looks like an elderly guy: http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=724747#p724507

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 11:45:00 AM »
What do you expect when the American people have forgotten entirely about 9/11? According to polls Americans are more concerned with the treatment of terror "detainees" than getting the terrorists! >:(

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »
But it was a mixed verdict... as in CU had to pay "$1" that IS sort of good news, no?

The jury found that University of Colorado terminated him based on his speech, but awarded him $0 for past economic harm and $1 for current damages.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/02/breaking-ward-churchill-verdict-reachedmixed/

Apparently CU's incompetence extends to its own legal defense. :laugh:
aka Someone Else

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »
I could NOT believe this either! This is what happens, when liberal teachers raise the society we have today..........has produced liberal judges as well. Really sickens me that this SOB has gotten away with this! I am disgusted also, by people who have forgotten 9/11. How DARE they!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 04:46:14 PM »
Yes, we are all evil and deserve to be punished by the noble savage Muslims, who represent justice, equality, peace and international reconcilation.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
Actually the $1 award does seem like a slap to Churchill, which is good--but the $1 solution would be even better for his arse.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 11:34:45 AM »
I can't believe that this piece of sub-human drek was awarded $1 and may get his job back. I would be happy if this lump of pig feed was pushing up daisys this very day. Ward Chumphill was the 'professor' who, after 9/11, called the victims in the WTC {including my poor brother} little eichmans. I would eviscerate this loser if he ever crossed my path.

Muman, I have just one favor to ask, please save a piece of this waste of oxygen for me. It would be appreciated. Even if it was just an organ or two, even the rats deserve better, maybe they can get a meal out of it.

It was already proven that this garbage has NO, repeat, NO, American Indian bloodline. Of course, according to him, this was an evil plot by the white man, even though it was an Indian tribe who exposed him.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »
The American Indian Movement hates him too look what I found on their web site ----------> http://aimovement.org/mckiernan.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »
The American Indian Movement hates him too look what I found on their web site ----------> http://aimovement.org/mckiernan.html

YES THAT LOOKS LIKE A YOUNGER CLEANER CHURCHILL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03