Author Topic: I'm undocumented immigrant  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I'm undocumented immigrant
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 02:41:44 PM »
Native Indians just want to be left alone on their reservations and don't really want anyone coming to the USA at all, white or anything else.  I'm sure if you're Mexican that you have some European Spanish blood in you, so you're not just an "Indian" I'm sure.  If you're so proud of being South American Indian, then why would you move to a country for economic opportunity that was created by white Europeans?  If this was 1000 years ago, the Apache or Comanche would not be very welcoming to you or anyone else. 

Most of the peasants coming into America are mixed but some of them are pure Indian. They're darker and have different shaped faces than the mixed ones. Still they belong in Mexico, not here.

Good point because they are indigenous to Mexico.  Not the U.S.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »
He is Obama.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
Who let in the idiotic suburban white kid brat in?  You know the type, thinks he's a clever hardcore left wing radical, but still needs mom n' dad to make the car payments on his Toyota Prius, and is really hoping to get them to pay for that soul searching trip to Thailand because he's down to earth and wants to "rough it" with the natives.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He also probably has a lisp.
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
Was "William" from the splinter forum originally?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
Chad was 100% correct in writing:  "Political correctness likes to dictate that all the Indians were like peace loving hippies when in reality allot of them were savages who often attacked other tribes and practiced cannibalism."

This is a common disease, referred to as 'the myth of the noble savage', and it just won't go away with the supposedly enlightened.  Some of the stuff done by the Aztecs, for example, would have made even Hitler blanch.  That's why Cortez and a few Spaniards were so successful, because the neighbors of the Aztecs threw their lot with Spain.  They preferred the devil they knew nothing about over the devils they knew.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
Actually

I recall Michael Savage saying that while crossing on some research

an indian from another tribe in another tribes territory, would be captured and would get his skin pealed off in front of everyone.

So I think he's better off with evil white people ruling the country.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:01 PM »
Today Africans are skinning each other for black magic practices. I've seen some articles about how albino Africans are targeted for these evil purposes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 12:06:29 AM »
Some Indians were evil, some weren't. It's not a one-size-fits-all situation. Some of the tribes were Native American jihadists who got what was coming to them; others got truly screwed. Andrew Jackson unleashed a savage persecution of the Cherokee in Georgia in the 1830s because he wanted to get at gold ore on Cherokee land. This resulted in the Trail of Tears ethnic cleansing.

Nonetheless, clearly all Native Americans were not innocent, and this poster is a troll.