Author Topic: I'm undocumented immigrant  (Read 2588 times)

Offline downwithkkk

• New JTFer
I'm undocumented immigrant
« on: April 06, 2009, 04:20:33 AM »
I found out about this site and you're anti illegals. I don't think you have the right to tell me go back home to my country because White people stole this land from indians and you have no right to be here. Indians can tell me go back home but not white man. I have no future in my own country I work 72 hours per week with no over time pay and I do pay taxes my boss withholds it. Im not a criminal and illegal aliens commit less crime than legals. I dont use welfare or medicaid I dont even qualified for it. If you were from my country many of you would do the same thing I did.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I'm undocumented immigrant
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 04:25:11 AM »
What is your religion?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 04:36:32 AM »
I smell someone from Guzzy's forum.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 04:38:31 AM »
I found out about this site and you're anti illegals. I don't think you have the right to tell me go back home to my country because White people stole this land from indians and you have no right to be here. Indians can tell me go back home but not white man. I have no future in my own country I work 72 hours per week with no over time pay and I do pay taxes my boss withholds it. Im not a criminal and illegal aliens commit less crime than legals. I dont use welfare or medicaid I dont even qualified for it. If you were from my country many of you would do the same thing I did.

Please don't feed the trolls.  Report them to the moderator.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »
I bet he is from Mexico or Africa

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 05:45:21 AM »
Your undocumented probably from the turd world GTFO out of this country
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 06:57:08 AM »
Who let in the idiotic suburban white kid brat in?  You know the type, thinks he's a clever hardcore left wing radical, but still needs mom n' dad to make the car payments on his Toyota Prius, and is really hoping to get them to pay for that soul searching trip to Thailand because he's down to earth and wants to "rough it" with the natives.

:laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 07:06:34 AM »
Dead giveaway that this is a lie... he speaks English  :laugh:

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:54 AM »
Despite his lack of English skills I want to hear more from this guy's case. Here is my attempt to rephrase his point.

"Since white people took land from the Indians, they have no right to complain about illegal immigrants."

My response is as follows:

There was no Indian nation. There were a bunch of warring tribes. When the Europeans came over here, they brought order to this land. I'm not saying they were all saints. In some cases, land was properly sold and in some cases Indians were truly oppressed. The lesson we need to get out of this though is that we need to maintain order and our values, or else we will also lose the land. I'm not against immigrants coming here to make this a better place. I'm just against them coming here to destroy it.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 08:21:17 AM »
April Fools was last week.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 08:55:07 AM »
Too bad the Chupacabra wasn't around when you were trekking through the desert.  :eat:

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »
 :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 09:16:31 AM »
This is the banned member "William", who came on pretending to be black.  Now he's using a different lie to advance the agenda of the ghetto cultures that are destroying America. 
GIVE HIM AN IPS BAN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »

Good GOLLY... I am IRIQUOIS from my Dads side...This is a leftist bunch of BOLOGNEY. 

The Ohio tribe sent out 'predictors' to ALL of the Indian nations, in the early 1800's- they WARNED the natives that if they didnt stop serving FOREIGN 'g'ods, a strong man with a PALE FACE would slaughter them. It happened, they REFUSED to worship the ONE AND ONLY creator, and LOST their land, just like AMERICA NOW. 

Sell that crazy moonbat info to people that are stupid with zero braincells, and operating on quaaludes- take some speed to keep up with the rest of us.

These are the ONLY "Indians" left in the USA, either they are AMERICAN, or just AMERICAN deniers.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »
Hell I'm part Cherokee myself.  I bet your ancestors came from spain.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 09:42:52 PM »
   BTW. I don't want to degrade Indians in any way. Some of the tribes were good and some were bad. While this great nation was partially built at the expense of Indian tribes, many Indians also benefited from the advances in technology that were brought here.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »
   BTW. I don't want to degrade Indians in any way. Some of the tribes were good and some were bad. While this great nation was partially built at the expense of Indian tribes, many Indians also benefited from the advances in technology that were brought here.

Political correctness likes to dictate that all the Indians were like peace loving hippies when in reality allot of them were savages who often attacked other tribes and practiced cannibalism. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »

Good GOLLY... I am IRIQUOIS from my Dads side...This is a leftist bunch of BOLOGNEY. 

The Ohio tribe sent out 'predictors' to ALL of the Indian nations, in the early 1800's- they WARNED the natives that if they didnt stop serving FOREIGN 'g'ods, a strong man with a PALE FACE would slaughter them. It happened, they REFUSED to worship the ONE AND ONLY creator, and LOST their land, just like AMERICA NOW. 

Sell that crazy moonbat info to people that are stupid with zero braincells, and operating on quaaludes- take some speed to keep up with the rest of us.

These are the ONLY "Indians" left in the USA, either they are AMERICAN, or just AMERICAN deniers.

I am part Iriquois myself.... :-*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 12:09:09 AM »
Who let in the idiotic suburban white kid brat in?  You know the type, thinks he's a clever hardcore left wing radical, but still needs mom n' dad to make the car payments on his Toyota Prius, and is really hoping to get them to pay for that soul searching trip to Thailand because he's down to earth and wants to "rough it" with the natives.

:laugh:

Got to love those liberal bratty rich kids.  I was never handed down anything.  I had to work for it all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »
My reply to this troll is this:

My family emigrated to this excellent country though legal means at the turn of the 20th century. I have no compassion on those who come here illegally. Illegal is illegal in my book and Mexico is one country which has no compassion on illegal immigrants. Illegal is illegal like robbing banks and selling narcotics are illegal. I think all those caught in this country illegally should be sent back to where they come from.

America is a country which is proud of its heritage and it is a place which many immigrants have settled. My parents were immigrants, and I am third generation in this country. My family has flourished because of the opportunity here. But you must remember that there is a legal way to immigrate. You cannot just become a citizen of any country you can climb over the fence to enter.

I am tired of supporting all the illegals in this country. I am a compassionate man yet I don't understand why one must be compassionate to those who are taking advantage of the system. I am sure that Mexicans can take care of the Mexicans and should be enforcing the border along with America. You should go back to where you came from before you get caught.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »
My reply to this troll is this:

My family emigrated to this excellent country though legal means at the turn of the 20th century. I have no compassion on those who come here illegally. Illegal is illegal in my book and Mexico is one country which has no compassion on illegal immigrants. Illegal is illegal like robbing banks and selling narcotics are illegal. I think all those caught in this country illegally should be sent back to where they come from.

America is a country which is proud of its heritage and it is a place which many immigrants have settled. My parents were immigrants, and I am third generation in this country. My family has flourished because of the opportunity here. But you must remember that there is a legal way to immigrate. You cannot just become a citizen of any country you can climb over the fence to enter.

I am tired of supporting all the illegals in this country. I am a compassionate man yet I don't understand why one must be compassionate to those who are taking advantage of the system. I am sure that Mexicans can take care of the Mexicans and should be enforcing the border along with America. You should go back to where you came from before you get caught.

Amen to that bro!!!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 01:34:08 AM »
Native Indians just want to be left alone on their reservations and don't really want anyone coming to the USA at all, white or anything else.  I'm sure if you're Mexican that you have some European Spanish blood in you, so you're not just an "Indian" I'm sure.  If you're so proud of being South American Indian, then why would you move to a country for economic opportunity that was created by white Europeans?  If this was 1000 years ago, the Apache or Comanche would not be very welcoming to you or anyone else. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 03:55:06 AM »
Should we keep debating him or should he be banned?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 07:36:18 AM »
Before I label him as a coward for not defending his position, I would like to wait a few days before anyone bans him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »
Native Indians just want to be left alone on their reservations and don't really want anyone coming to the USA at all, white or anything else.  I'm sure if you're Mexican that you have some European Spanish blood in you, so you're not just an "Indian" I'm sure.  If you're so proud of being South American Indian, then why would you move to a country for economic opportunity that was created by white Europeans?  If this was 1000 years ago, the Apache or Comanche would not be very welcoming to you or anyone else. 

Most of the peasants coming into America are mixed but some of them are pure Indian. They're darker and have different shaped faces than the mixed ones. Still they belong in Mexico, not here.