Author Topic: hussein obama administration mysterious deaths  (Read 486 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
hussein obama administration mysterious deaths
« on: April 22, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
Hmm . . . Key Witness in Passport Fraud Case Shot to Death

By Debbie Schlussel

Hmm . . . a lotta mysterious deaths in and around the Obama Administration, and it hasn't even been 100 days in office for him, yet. First, there's the suicide of the Freddie Mac CFO.

Now, a key witness in a federal probe--who might have had info on the Obama campaign--murdered. It should be quite obvious to anyone who reads this story that this murder is no coincidence (except, of course, the FBI, to whom everything is a coincidence).

A witness central to a federal investigation into passport fraud and stolen passport information at the State Department is gunned down and killed. The probe has resulted in the firing of several top State Department officials and leads to the discovery that one official is involved in credit card fraud.

For full article, see http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2009/04/hmm_key_witness.html

more info here:
http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/ViewNews.aspx?article=/DJ/200904220957DOWJONESDJONLINE000695_univ.xml

"Police spokesman Lucy Caldwell told AHN that other people were present at the home at the time of Kellermann's death, in Reston, Va., and that there was a gun and a gunshot wound. "
Posted by NewColoradoJew:

And Quarles was killed a YEAR AGO. So why hasn't that murder been solved yet? Hum, might have something to do with passport/travel info to Pakistan through Indonesia maybe?

aka Someone Else

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: hussein obama administration mysterious deaths
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »
I heard kellermann hung himself.Just the fact that i heard something leads me to be suspicious of foul play
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:02:36 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »
Really? Another death list for a "end justifies the means" liberal. Have you ever seen the Clinton death list? The obama adm. is looking more and more like N. Korea, China, Venezuela, USSR, etc.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »
I wonder how many more in relation to crimes we are not aware of yet?