Author Topic: "Italy sucks," frees the muzlim murderer of 69 y.o. American Jew in a wheelchair  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
TRAVESTY: Achille Lauro Muslim Hijacker who Murdered Klinghoffer Freed

By Debbie Schlussel

Italy sucks.
Sadly, this isn't the first time that country has been soft on Islamic terrorists, and it won't be the last.

Last summer, Italy freed another of the 1985 Achille Lauro hijacker/murderers, Ibrahim Fatayer Abdelatif.

Now, they've released the man who shot my friend, Lisa Klinghoffer's dad, Leon, in cold blood, when he was a helpless 69-year-old in a wheelchair celebrating his wedding anniversary. His crime: Being a Jew and an American.

One of the Palestinians who hijacked the Achille Lauro cruise ship and killed a U.S. passenger in 1985 has been released after more than 23 years in jail in Sicily, officials said yesterday.

leonklinghoffer.jpgleonklinghofferheadstone.jpg
Leon Klinghoffer: American Hero in Life & Death

Youssef Magied al-Molqui, a member of the four-man team that hijacked the ship off Egypt, had been serving a 30-year sentence, which was reduced for good behavior.

He was convicted of shooting Leon Klinghoffer, an elderly Jewish man from New York, and ordering him to be dumped in the sea while in his wheelchair. Klinghoffer's daughters and the Anti-Defamation League condemned Molqui's early release.

These were Palestinian Islamic terrorists working at the direction of Abul Abbas a/k/a Abu Abbas.

Not that I believe things would be different if Molqui was in American federal prison. As I've noted before, I have credible information that another of the Achille Lauro hijackers is living in Dearbornistan, with the full knowledge and complicity of the U.S. government. And I even know his name.

Here is a letter Lisa Klinghoffer sent me on the 20th anniversary of her father's murder:

Dear Debbie,

Thank you so much! It has been a tough time for me this past week. We went to the cemetery and cried. I have tried to be so brave and stoic over the years and do the work that we do in Leon's honor and memory. But sometimes, I just have "a moment," and all families have to go through the same, as we do.

Thanks for remembering. I mean that's what it's all about: to remember and to educate so that perhaps one day ..........

Thanks,

Lisa Klinghoffer

I'm sure this news makes things tough, yet again, for the daughter of this innocent, disabled victim of Islamic terrorism aimed at Jews and Americans.
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Hi Xoce,
How are you?
I hope all is well with you.

Italy really does stink, especially after an action like this one.
Thanks for posting about this.
If you hadn't, I would have known about this.

Thanks again.....

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
How in the heck can Italy justify reducing a murder sentence? As I remember the Muslim Hijacker's of the ship were all very young so this guy most likely still has a full life ahead of him. Italy is very lax when it comes to prison time then again as the original article states the crazy laws here in America are not much better. Look at what they are doing with the 911 detainees down in Cuba a good part of the ones they turned loose went right back to what they were doing. I saw a morning show that had one of the Klinghoffer daughters talking about her father and what happened to him. From what she said he spoke out against the hijackers abusing some of the other passengers and thats when they decided to kill him. She claimed he hated to see anyone abused or being picked on. If I remember correctly I think Klinghoffer founded a company that use to be a household name in kitchen products called "Broil King". Before the days of the microwave oven most kitchens had a toaster oven or broiler and  Broil King  was one of the better name brands.

I remembered Italy being a problem on this issue when it happened but could not remember exactly what the problem was. I looked around a bit and  found an interesting article in wickedpedia that seems to be very good. The Italian government was a problem on this issue from the very start and the ship itself had a sad history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Achille_Lauro
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:01:56 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Atleast Italy is not releasing the muslim terrorists in hundreds like Israel do but even one is too much. I was against capital penalty for islamists but I've changed my mind; execute them and bury sewn in pig skins.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Atleast Italy is not releasing the muslim terrorists in hundreds like Israel do but even one is too much. I was against capital penalty for islamists but I've changed my mind; execute them and bury sewn in pig skins.
Good point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good point
I agree however I would modify the operation just a bit. I say they should be sewn in pig skin while alive and tossed into a very deep grave. The tons of soil tossed in on them should make them feel nice and cozy.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer

This.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Hi Xoce,
How are you?

Thanks again.....

Hi ag337, I'm doing alright, how are you?
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Hi Xoce,
How are you?

Thanks again.....

Hi ag337, I'm doing alright, how are you?

Hi Xoce,
I'm doing alright as well.
I sent you a pm.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take care.